Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Ok. Havent really been using my merc. Too expensive to rehire after all the deaths. Haha. Ill give that a shot. Thank you

you rly should. also put some good gear on him ;) if you love him he even kills for you.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
What would be considered good gear for a3 merc?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:What would be considered good gear for a3 merc?

well dump his defense to the sky. that is pretty much it on terror. he buffs himself over 100k defense.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Is lvl 80ish high enough to start making crafted gear for merc? Or should i hold off?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Is lvl 80ish high enough to start making crafted gear for merc? Or should i hold off?

well if you have shrines even better. but even runewords will do
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tkorpi wrote:Here is some Lulz video that shows you how flexible wolf druid is. doesnt even matter if you go full dex and you can still clear pretty well :P
also works on some ubers like UREH

Wait what? Is this a build someone should consider? How much better or worse survivability would this have if you put some cold procs on it?

EDIT: is there any way to improve this even more if you had access to every item in the game?

EDIT: Since I don't have AUHE for the chest piece what would be the next best thing? Also for the helmet I don't have that either what's some good secondaries? The rest of the items I have and could copy this build right now.

EDIT: would like to know what MO's you did too

EDIT: I actually don't have elemental band too :(
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:Here is some Lulz video that shows you how flexible wolf druid is. doesnt even matter if you go full dex and you can still clear pretty well :P

Wait what? Is this a build someone should consider? How much better or worse survivability would this have if you put some cold procs on it?

EDIT: is there any way to improve this even more if you had access to every item in the game?

EDIT: Since I don't have AUHE for the chest piece what would be the next best thing? Also for the helmet I don't have that either what's some good secondaries? The rest of the items I have and could copy this build right now.

Well you could use polar breath or flying saucer as shield to get some cold procs. Survaivability would remain pretty much same if even better but this build rly leaves very big hole on your damage that you kinda need to rely on crushing blow. Also fhr breakpoint would ve very hard to hit in this build witouth auhe rw armor. But i can recommend to try this build out. It's defenately viable and clearspeed is still quite good. There is much room to improve this since you could craft gloves and belt for more dextirity to free up some gearing options like talxis shark for example. Even 60% block i can afk in middle of vizjun :). Its fun build and works. You just need shittons of dex and cb :D
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

Well you could use polar breath or flying saucer as shield to get some cold procs. Survaivability would remain pretty much same if even better but this build rly leaves very big hole on your damage that you kinda need to rely on crushing blow. Also fhr breakpoint would ve very hard to hit in this build witouth auhe rw armor. But i can recommend to try this build out. It's defenately viable and clearspeed is still quite good. There is much room to improve this since you could craft gloves and belt for more dextirity to free up some gearing options like talxis shark for example. Even 60% block i can afk in middle of vizjun :). Its fun build and works. You just need shittons of dex and cb :D

Ok what kind of MO's are on everything? The jewels in the auhe armor should be 15 FHR, life, bonus to dex or all attributes with ON craft? Weapon 15 ias jewels, life, dex/attributes ON craft? Good alts for the helmet and elemental band?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:

Ok what kind of MO's are on everything? The jewels in the auhe armor should be 15 FHR, life, bonus to dex or all attributes with ON craft? Weapon 15 ias jewels, life, dex/attributes ON craft? Good alts for the helmet and elemental band?

First you need to make those jewels and use Mo's to fill caps what you need.

Good alternative for rings are empyrean bands! +5% attribute never hurt. In that clip i didnt have even optimized gear. My jewels didnt have dex on them and also i had way too much fhr. Helmet alternative would be 4x poison runes on druid helm. It gives 1% inc block. Very useful.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Can you suggest a gear setup for abjurer. Im currently lvl 48 with this build and you suggest that getting abjurer from act 3 is important. Even if i know how to gear shapeshifter i dont have a clue about abjurer. So what is your suggestion.

Ps: I have infinite arcane crystals and infinite money, consider that.

Ps2: It would be better if you write like this:

Helm:?
Weapon:?
Armor:?