Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arnold wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
vvvatlas wrote:Is 275% ias with Dao/2h overkill. I'm not sure what the breaking point is.

110% attack speed on weapon is enough. attack speed on other itemns doesnt work on wolf.

I wanna play wolf, but untill i saw this comment :? . Is this a bug, and does it work now?
Edited: All IAS work on wolf form, i have just tested!

only skill attack speed + weapon attack speed should count on wolf druid. if they didnt make any changes to it in this patch. this is not a bug its a feature :)
Arnold
Prowler
16 | 0
i have tested, with and without armor, gloves, boots (IAS),... the attack speed animation are difference
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arnold wrote:i have tested, with and without armor, gloves, boots (IAS),... the attack speed animation are difference

ok have to test that one when i have time. thanks for the feedback
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
The max IAS on gear should be around 80% from what I checked on the spreadsheet. It's been a while though. I thought it didn't matter either but it makes a difference to have some IAS on gear.
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks for the awesome guide. Wasn't all plain sailing, but managed to get to lvl120 inside a couple of weeks of the new season. Got myself some of the easier charms and some decent gear to boot.

Did we ever get to the bottom of the Wolf ias question? I'm at the stage where the main upgrade for me is to craft some Mana/Life AEK jewels and it would be handy to know how much ias on weapon and/or other gear I actually need :D. I'm using Carsomyr, and have thrown x4 15%ias jewels in it - but is that enough? D2stats suggests I have 205%ias in total.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Try difference between 110 and what you have now and see. I havent got time to check this out yet
dcoke
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello and I'm sorry if my question is silly, but what MO should I use on my armor and my weapon? from higher priority to lower priority.

I am new at this. Thank you!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think it reads on guide but you want either armor or fhr on your equipment as mos
dcoke
Skeleton
3 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:I think it reads on guide but you want either armor or fhr on your equipment as mos

Well, I feel that it becomes too slow when I use the Harbinger that has 0 cooling. Is it because of the FHR?

The construction works perfectly at a high level. For now, at the low level 50-90 it is impossible to have that amount of FHR to break the frames, I think.

How can I optimize it?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Donated 25 times
you can always dodge and run away, it is pretty hard to lvl wolf from lvl1 to 120 untwinked. MO damage reduce on rings, ED as much as you can on armor plus TCD, and just play carefully, dont jump in the middle of 30 mobs

also would be good to know your current gear to give more advice