Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

dcoke
Skeleton
3 | 0
fakme wrote:you can always dodge and run away, it is pretty hard to lvl wolf from lvl1 to 120 untwinked. MO damage reduce on rings, ED as much as you can on armor plus TCD, and just play carefully, dont jump in the middle of 30 mobs

also would be good to know your current gear to give more advice

I have all the equipment half of the game with the level to the maximum that my level allows. I no longer have mana problems, but that fear when it is still receiving blows and does not move haha
Maximum resistances
IAS 95%
FHR 50% (hard to get with jewelry or MO's the maximum)

At this time I try to farmear jewelry to get more FHR

I appreciate your help and time.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dcoke wrote:FHR 50% (hard to get with jewelry or MO's the maximum)

craft jewels and you can get 15% FHR per jewel
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aero wrote:
dcoke wrote:FHR 50% (hard to get with jewelry or MO's the maximum)

craft jewels and you can get 15% FHR per jewel

you can even get magic jewels and roll them with oils in lower levels to get fhr. :)
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Just wanted to let you know, there's a sentence in your description that reads funny grammatically.

"Elfin Weapon - Rest goes here This is much needed crushing blow we need."

It should say something like "This provides lots of the crushing blow that we need" or something like that. Other than that, although I'm only in hatred, I'm having a lot of fun with this char so far haha.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:Just wanted to let you know, there's a sentence in your description that reads funny grammatically.

"Elfin Weapon - Rest goes here This is much needed crushing blow we need."

It should say something like "This provides lots of the crushing blow that we need" or something like that. Other than that, although I'm only in hatred, I'm having a lot of fun with this char so far haha.

fixed. Thanks! Good to hear you like it :P
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Two things:
1) In the end game gear section under the Xis version of Shark you list SOR (Shower of Rocks im fairly certain) even though the proc is Bloodlust.
2) Is the option of a crafted flamberge or great sword something to consider? im just curious as to trying that or sticking with something like
Azrael
. Or did you mean to make that the upgraded
Azrael (Xis)
? Cause it seemed strange to have the non Xis version as an end game item.
Either way im just looking into what might be a good late/end game option. I dont know the build and im just wondering if a craft would be better than Void is what im getting at.
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Donated 25 times
crafts are always better just need patience, I've crafted a better sword than Carsomyr once, same proc but ofc without DR but much more DMG/ DS/CB
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:Two things:
1) In the end game gear section under the Xis version of Shark you list SOR (Shower of Rocks im fairly certain) even though the proc is Bloodlust.
2) Is the option of a crafted flamberge or great sword something to consider? im just curious as to trying that or sticking with something like
Azrael
. Or did you mean to make that the upgraded
Azrael (Xis)
? Cause it seemed strange to have the non Xis version as an end game item.
Either way im just looking into what might be a good late/end game option. I dont know the build and im just wondering if a craft would be better than Void is what im getting at.

Thanks for pointing out!

I will clear out this section soon. In this patch void is bad option overall as you have infinite mana with mana pulse. Ecery craft with proc and high damage overcomes it. Best procs to have are spike nova, shower of rocks and flamefront.

No dont use azrael as end game weapon. Get carsomyr or craft some nice weapon until you get access to xis

PS: This section is now reviewed. please be aware that end game and late game are 2 different setups. weapon choise has been changed tho :)
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Great build guide.

Only thing I have to contribute is that I very highly recommend leveling with laughing ghost until at least level 12 and then using your akara re-spec to switch into wolf-druid.
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
on speedcalc it say that FHR are 86=6 frames, 152=5, 377=4.
Why is your suggestion 280?
I also had tips of basically going elemental dmg, to use
Jere Harash's Ghostwing
removing crafted 1h+shield, so no CB from there; it would be good to know how to balance both dmg and CB
BTW I tryed going 215IAS and that was really good

Edit: I just noticed my Feed the pack LAEK doesnt work... (and i suppose wolfs become snakes, im at lvl 26). Any idea why?
Edited by Katastrophe 5 years.