Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide [1.3]

funfrock
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I'm interested in your build, but as a new player I'm confused about your final skill allocation. The guide mentions twisted claw several times, but you haven't assigned any skills to it. If possible, could you please provide a more detailed breakdown of that?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
funfrock wrote:I'm interested in your build, but as a new player I'm confused about your final skill allocation. The guide mentions twisted claw several times, but you haven't assigned any skills to it. If possible, could you please provide a more detailed breakdown of that?

It's probably just a 1 pointer. Skill doesn't benefit much from hard skill points.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
funfrock wrote:I'm interested in your build, but as a new player I'm confused about your final skill allocation. The guide mentions twisted claw several times, but you haven't assigned any skills to it. If possible, could you please provide a more detailed breakdown of that?

Wolf form Max
10 points to harbinger
max feed the pack
1 point to twisted claw

1 point to elfin weapons

max fairie fire
max symbiosis
Rest points to elvensong
funfrock
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:

Wolf form Max
10 points to harbinger
max feed the pack
1 point to twisted claw

1 point to elfin weapons

max fairie fire
max symbiosis
Rest points to elvensong

Thanks. One more followup: the leveling section recommends a point in pagan rites, and many points in acid fiends/poison flash. Is that something that's outdated, or is it something you level with but then later spec out of?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
funfrock wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

Wolf form Max
10 points to harbinger
max feed the pack
1 point to twisted claw

1 point to elfin weapons

max fairie fire
max symbiosis
Rest points to elvensong

Thanks. One more followup: the leveling section recommends a point in pagan rites, and many points in acid fiends/poison flash. Is that something that's outdated, or is it something you level with but then later spec out of?

it is only for leveling phase since when you level up more you dont need acid fiends / pagan rites neccesarely.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
What MO do i put on my items, like on these?

I have max resists, and cant apply magic dmg orb either as it doesnt count
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chrysamere wrote:What MO do i put on my items, like on these?

I have max resists, and cant apply magic dmg orb either as it doesnt count

Defense / fhr / total character defense / mf / flat damage reduction
Covela
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Am I missing something about the black road challenge? You say to not go into destruction until I have finished it, but from all of the documentation I see, I need to have the book from destruction summoner in order to open the portal to defeat king koth in terror. Is there another way to open the portal in terror?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Covela wrote:Am I missing something about the black road challenge? You say to not go into destruction until I have finished it, but from all of the documentation I see, I need to have the book from destruction summoner in order to open the portal to defeat king koth in terror. Is there another way to open the portal in terror?

good point^^ now you actually need to go dest a2 to be able to achieve Black road challenge.

before you got dark summoning by crafting it with vendors but that is no longer possible. i update that section
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Can you show a video of you beating Destruction Baal in the new patch? Seems stupidly hard for this character, I am decked out and cannot do it without spending 2 hours+ and hundreds of deaths, the Vision of Terror is riduclous, and by the time I kill one, Baal spawns another.