Harbinger Wolf Druid Full Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Tkorpi
Onyx Knight
624 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Harbringer Wolf Druid Guide
By: Tkorpi



Image
Introduction

Patch 1.1 :
There rly didnt change much regarding this build. this still works and they made gearing easier in leveling since you can now get more arcane crystals per boss kill. also mana regen glitch still works also.


Important: Please read whole guide to get overall good look on the build. not only skills and gear cause they doesnt quarantee you to get this work.

So everyone has been asking me to write a guide about the wolf. The thing is that Wolf druid ain't for leveling, uberquesting..... WHO TOLD YOU THIS! THIS ISN'T TRUE. Check below leveling guide! But wolf rly excels in farming. This guide guides you from level 1 to level 120 and to Late-Game where you allready have few charms and black road challenge done and you can farm efficiently. With Wolf druid you can achieve very fast kill speeds even in Fauztinville, vizjun, duncraig, TA. Dcows. Torajan jungle, Teganze. There is many builds for wolf so explore, ITS FUN!

At the end of this guide i will go trough some variations you can try that works.

Pros:
  • Very good at Farming.
  • Pounce Style!
  • VERY FAST!
  • Screen wide AOE Damage.
  • Fast Traveller


Cons:
  • Poor Single target damage
  • Isn't best at killing ubers


► Final Stats


► Playstyle


► Leveling Guide


► Uberguide


► Final Skills


► Early Game Gear


► Mid Game Gear


► End Game Gear


► Late Game Gear


► CHEAP FARMING BUILD



VIDEOS:

My Own druid in action. Max block build.


Wolf Druid Ice build (Coldhunger + Flying saucer) Fauztinville



LAST WORDS
This is my first guide ever so please BE informative and tell me if there is something wrong so i can fix it! i am not english native speaker so spelling can be wrong time to time! Over all i personally love playing wolf druid and enjoy its killspeeds. You can allways pm me for more details and i will add them here further i get answers or questions. I love to help people with wolf druids :)

Thank you for everyone who have helped me during the years and has given me information i have needed!
Edited by Tkorpi 1 week.
User avatar
Tkorpi
Onyx Knight
624 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Here is guide about the wolf. Please let me know if you need further help or something needs to be fixed on the guide :)
User avatar
Helzopro
Gravedigger
191 | 11
It's Harbinger not HarbRinger.
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1854 | 68
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
^ lmao

endgame gear armor doenst match description, it looks like youre referring to auhe armor but the item shown is eternal which uses all great runes, pick the one which is correct
User avatar
Tkorpi
Onyx Knight
624 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:^ lmao

endgame gear armor doenst match description, it looks like youre referring to auhe armor but the item shown is eternal which uses all great runes, pick the one which is correct


Helzopro wrote:It's Harbinger not HarbRinger.


Thank you for imput. these are fixed :D also i can make new videos if you wanna see something specific.
User avatar
Orr
Rust Claw
83 | 2
What u think about marchosias essence full set is good to use in Mid-Game ? is hard to find ik
User avatar
-----
Thunder Beetle
58 | 1
Elfin weapon to remove some dependence on gear CB. For example replace Mountain King with much nicer Flying Saucer.

Maybe add Pollice Verso as altenative in glove section? This gives you more freedom to move away from Teganze and/or Wyand's.

Mana regen MO cheese still work? Using that is mandatory for shameless players like me.

Nice guide
User avatar
chippvant
Grubber
348 | 5
In my experience, using
Coldhunger
Coldhunger
Wolf Head (Sacred)

Defense: (1842-2082) to (1915-2165)
Required Strength: 440
Required Level: 100
(Druid Only)
8% Chance to cast level 20 Ice Lance on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 13-38 damage
Adds 57-69 cold damage
(14 to 17)% Stamina stolen per Hit
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
(14 to 17)% Life stolen per Hit
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Cold Resist +(31 to 50)%
Socketed (4)

+
The Flying Saucer
The Flying Saucer
Small Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (3545-4007) to (3818-4315)
Chance to Block: 1% + class%
Required Strength: 463
Required Dexterity: 499
Required Level: 100
2% Chance to cast level 41 Cryo Beam on Striking
10% Chance to cast level 38 Supernova when you Kill an Enemy
150% Faster Run/Walk
1% Increased Chance of Blocking
-(22 to 28)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(22 to 28)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 5%
Socketed (6)

causes massive lag and Ice Lance damage isn't reliable.
User avatar
Tkorpi
Onyx Knight
624 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Orr wrote:What u think about marchosias essence full set is good to use in Mid-Game ? is hard to find ik


In Midgame this is kinda decent. i tried it when i first got my character to 120 with some charms i had. = i had str over 2,3k witouth any signets. that is pretty insane amount
i managed to clean TA with this set so its defenately better option than nothing. but i rly think you can build around T6 to get more decent gear.

----- wrote:Elfin weapon to remove some dependence on gear CB. For example replace Mountain King with much nicer Flying Saucer.

Maybe add Pollice Verso as altenative in glove section? This gives you more freedom to move away from Teganze and/or Wyand's.

Mana regen MO cheese still work? Using that is mandatory for shameless players like me.

Nice guide


Elfin Weapon aint so good after the patch for some reason. it only gives you 20% crushing blow when you get 15 base points on it. thats why getting crushing blow from items rly
comes to the game. Police verso is good option if you dont have teganze pendant but i wouldn't rely on it since you lose very handy slot like for glor'n fhaida (2 dudu skills, stats, 50 fhr etc..)
i tried to cover teganze with police verso but you need 60 mana per kill from somewhere else to cover that since you need atleast 100 mana on kill to cover teganze. even then
you lack 21% mana that teganze would give you. "tinier manapool = less harbingers = less mana back"

Mana regen cheese still works on this patch. you can use it but i highly recommend try to use manapulse since this cheese wont be here very long i think. can be that sigma
fixes this.

Thank you for kind words! i also added Elfin weapon to the skills its mandatory to skill up! i missed that on skill section.

chippvant wrote:In my experience, using
Coldhunger
Coldhunger
Wolf Head (Sacred)

Defense: (1842-2082) to (1915-2165)
Required Strength: 440
Required Level: 100
(Druid Only)
8% Chance to cast level 20 Ice Lance on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 13-38 damage
Adds 57-69 cold damage
(14 to 17)% Stamina stolen per Hit
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
(14 to 17)% Life stolen per Hit
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Cold Resist +(31 to 50)%
Socketed (4)

+
The Flying Saucer
The Flying Saucer
Small Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (3545-4007) to (3818-4315)
Chance to Block: 1% + class%
Required Strength: 463
Required Dexterity: 499
Required Level: 100
2% Chance to cast level 41 Cryo Beam on Striking
10% Chance to cast level 38 Supernova when you Kill an Enemy
150% Faster Run/Walk
1% Increased Chance of Blocking
-(22 to 28)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(22 to 28)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 5%
Socketed (6)

causes massive lag and Ice Lance damage isn't reliable.


i ran Coldhunger + Flying saucer + Black dwarf with "void" LO runeword weapon. flying saucer gives you decent speed. also with this setup ice Lance does dmg since you get easily
-100 cold resistance. :) Laggy it can be but atleast little less than with sky spirit :D
User avatar
annihilus5
Grubber
331 | 10
"Avatar +1 all skill and -enemy resistances. can be used with high elemental damage procs"

Not only is pierce good for spell procs, but it also boosts the flat ele dmg you get from Force of nature/Ghal belt/Auhe belt/w/e ele dmg you have on gear/charms.