Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
langkeshen
Fallen
1 | 0
Thanks for this guide, cube fuppy.
cma78
Banned
20 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Very underated build, it doesn't do everything but it does deliver in the boss section for my part, for inarius and astrogha i respecced to malice until i had near perfect items and then back to totems.

There's not many bosses besides those 2 it can't do, again most builds have to respec to do them all.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cma78 wrote:Very underated build, it doesn't do everything but it does deliver in the boss section for my part, for inarius and astrogha i respecced to malice until i had near perfect items and then back to totems.

There's not many bosses besides those 2 it can't do, again most builds have to respec to do them all.

Honestly I can do astro deathless like 95% of the time with frostclaws. Basically you'll teleport next to him with only 3 frostclaw, 1 of each other totem, and a single jinn. Run immediately to avoid the possible orb, and get the hell out of dodge before statues get tossed and you get cursed. Exit/re-enter the zone through either a town portal or the entrance to reset his AI; rinse and repeat, just make sure you can tele to him without him seeing you.

It aint too bad.
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
hi, is it normal that my iron and fire golems start to die in the first 105 ubers? should i increase summoned minions too?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Iron golem early on isn't that durable, so he might get mobbed and vanish. Fire golems too. Just make your totems tank everything instead of minions, they're the ones with avoid & big life.
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Donated 25 times
ty, the build seems strong af, but there's no way to spam blink/warp, right? jitan has 10sec CD, and pax 4sec... but mobs die much faster XD

for example, now im having fun with a cold druid, harbinger spam teleporting everywhere is so much fun. but its TOO MUCH spam of teleport. and i thought totems and blinking around would be cool but it would be better a faster blink XD
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
U got 2 sec cd Bend the shadows tele, and later 3sec cd on Book of kalan.
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Donated 25 times
i dont really like bend the shadows, precasting a totem first is kinda.........suboptimal XD.
whats book of kalan? i thought that was a paladin item.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Txoroa wrote:i dont really like bend the shadows, precasting a totem first is kinda.........suboptimal XD.

Compare
Books of Kalan
Books of Kalan
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to All Skills
+(3 to 15) to Teleport
+25 to Life
+50 to Mana
and
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
. Former is the void charm.

Also can just summon jinns and BTS towards them too. It's what I do, and you quickly get the mechanical rotation down.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OverSky wrote:Ye I'm confused too, how can totem snapshot double dip Jinn pierce aura @OrphineM ?

I thought Jinn aura affects enemy, not actually a buff to yourself?

Jinn's aura grants you elemental pierce. When you start a game, summon him first. This time you get 35ish pierce from him and then you summon totem, your totem will inherit your current pierce and more 35ish pierce from totem. So its basically double. When i play totem few patches ago its already confirmed from Marco and some ppl who is good at mechanics.

TLDR: its actually x2 pierce bonus to your totem. Sorry for my shitty English and this is why I dont make any guide but about Totemancer Frank did a wonderful guide already <3

Txoroa wrote:i dont really like bend the shadows, precasting a totem first is kinda.........suboptimal XD.

You dont and shoudnt re-summon totem for BtS. You always re-summon Jinn and use BtS in it.