Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Definitely still good. Totem nec still absolutely destroys scosglen. Snapshot your totems with firedance, bloodlust, skeletal flayer relic, and elemental totem for crazy damage buffs.

Frostclaw itself is still great, especially with frostlaw relic and
The Worshipper
The Worshipper
Marrow Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 45 to 49
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 120
Required Strength: 275
Item Level: 130
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Strength)%
+1 Extra Totems
+(8 to 11) to Necromancer Skill Levels
Bend the Shadows Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
-50% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-50% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-50% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(501 to 1000) to Life
+(251 to 500) to Mana
(51 to 100)% Magic Find
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
Socketed (6)

Didnt take it to labs this season but I can imagine T7 and above are brutal due to the avoid penalty the totems will receive.
Prox
Balrog
139 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am not the most knowledgeable player and I am struggling a little to understand why in the build with Hand of Rathma I would need any points into summons. Do they just work as a cannon fodder in labs as they cost less mana to resummon constantly?
I also seem to have lost slightly over 1k damage from stormeye totem but gained but a bit of pierce, is that increase in pierce worth the lost damage?
When farming Scos or even Fautz, most of the summons just die, does that mean they are useless in those areas as long as I can survive on my own + totems?
Cheers :)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Prox wrote:I am not the most knowledgeable player and I am struggling a little to understand why in the build with Hand of Rathma I would need any points into summons. Do they just work as a cannon fodder in labs as they cost less mana to resummon constantly?
I also seem to have lost slightly over 1k damage from stormeye totem but gained but a bit of pierce, is that increase in pierce worth the lost damage?
When farming Scos or even Fautz, most of the summons just die, does that mean they are useless in those areas as long as I can survive on my own + totems?

Whole point of Rathma is u get 15%pr and 3max res and its for labs mostly. U want Worshipper for farming Scoss/Fauzt etc.
Prox
Balrog
139 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
smartasss wrote:
Prox wrote:I am not the most knowledgeable player and I am struggling a little to understand why in the build with Hand of Rathma I would need any points into summons. Do they just work as a cannon fodder in labs as they cost less mana to resummon constantly?

Whole point of Rathma is u get 15%pr and 3max res and its for labs mostly. U want Worshipper for farming Scoss/Fauzt etc.

So summons are not used at all and it's just for the PR?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
U can use them to distract bosses etc but in scoss/fauzt they die fast and its a waste of time.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Before Worshipper, just Storm Focus and crafted shield will do, alongside Void charm teleport. I dislike the small range of BTS.

Also, Essence of Time charm from new boss is GG for totemnec.
ZeratulSC007007
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Is Sinwar useful for totem nec? It looks like a good shield instead elverfolk and also give a place for some wand.
deeds2
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
can someone told me fast all skills in skilltree? its not more right.
Mold the Flesh MAX dont give anymore..
ty.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is double dipping with jinn aura and firedance still a thing ? I'm at early game, so , I´d like to know...
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ruubel wrote:Is double dipping with jinn aura and firedance still a thing ? I'm at early game, so , I´d like to know...

Yes