Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Victor
Cog
246 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fuppy, since we got you here, is
Griffon's Eye
Griffon's Eye
Diadem (Sacred)

Defense: 870 to 983
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 524
Item Level: 120
20% of Lightning Resistance Added as Lightning Spell Damage
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
40% Cast Speed
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Maximum Elemental Resists -1%
Lightning Absorb 10%
Socketed (4)
viable if max resists are covered?
User avatar
fuppy
Abomination
149 | 50
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I don't think it can beat a Cain setup damagewise and it's as much hassle to set up.
User avatar
Victor
Cog
246 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The Stormeye late game builds are rocking in Scosglen but having a hard time killing Phoboss in Labs, even Gharbad goes down slow. Prebuffing, double-dipping, triangular positioning etc. Any other tips?
User avatar
void
Shadowgate Totem
1716 | 90
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I find Dirge kind of confusing, could you explain it a bit more?
Matata
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Really nice guide and build. I am at level 125 now playing single player. DPS is great (frost totem main) but survivability is a massive problem for me. I also haven't got the endgame gear, closest I got is the runeword staff cham ist vex. Got a shrinecrafted wand but everything else is TUs. Haven't been able to do only a few ubers so far up to lvl 125 so not bad at all :D
User avatar
Victor
Cog
246 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
After relic changes, is the Fireheart+Stormeye+Frostclaw relic combo the best due to absorb bonus, or is it better to go with main totem relic + other 2?

If so, what should other 2 be, for high labs?
User avatar
cnlnjzfjb
Djinn
531 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Victor wrote:After relic changes, is the Fireheart+Stormeye+Frostclaw relic combo the best due to absorb bonus, or is it better to go with main totem relic + other 2?

If so, what should other 2 be, for high labs?

For high labs, I would say, Champions of the Sun + Skeletal Flayer + Elemental Totem/Void Archon/main totem, maybe better than totem relic combo.
User avatar
hippo
Djinn
537 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Totem combo is suck! For labs we need meat shield, not your ass
User avatar
Victor
Cog
246 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Victor wrote:After relic changes, is the Fireheart+Stormeye+Frostclaw relic combo the best due to absorb bonus, or is it better to go with main totem relic + other 2?

If so, what should other 2 be, for high labs?

For high labs, I would say, Champions of the Sun + Skeletal Flayer + Elemental Totem/Void Archon/main totem, maybe better than totem relic combo.


Thanks but I tried Champions of the Sun, Void Archon and Veil King at Lab 9 they drop like flies. They were great up to T8 though.
User avatar
cnlnjzfjb
Djinn
531 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Victor wrote:Thanks but I tried Champions of the Sun, Void Archon and Veil King at Lab 9 they drop like flies. They were great up to T8 though.

In t9-t10 u and ur minions need extra 100 res, if they still get crashed in a second with that extra res...emmmm, but I never came across that case in actual runs.