Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Cool guide Frank. It has all it needs :). Cookie for ya
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
anybody try a v4 ?? pure fire totemancer? smokeless fire + sentinel sorrow ? and gear for high fire dmg pierce? how does is work ???
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I tried till 126, was hot enough in clearing Fauzt, but slower than Stormeye. Boss dmg was medium. Did not try Scosglen. Maybe I will out of curiosity.
NotRichBatman
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Thank you very much for the guide! :)

I'm currently level 131 and transitioning gear and spec to farming with stormeye, and was wondering why I won't be able to max all the skills as indicated in the suggested farm build (thanks again for these thoughtful distinctions, btw). It's 31 points to max endurance, tenacity, jinn, and 1 in talon. I'm running out I need at 10 more points with 4 levels to go. Just curious what I'm missing or overlooking. :bounce: Thanks for the help
Daniel-AZM-
Cultist
21 | 0
I have some question. In version LATEGAME V2 when i use Obediance, i need to reset and give max pkt to Soulchain?? Because in build i see Soulnband max??
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
NotRichBatman wrote:Thank you very much for the guide! :)

I'm currently level 131 and transitioning gear and spec to farming with stormeye, and was wondering why I won't be able to max all the skills as indicated in the suggested farm build (thanks again for these thoughtful distinctions, btw). It's 31 points to max endurance, tenacity, jinn, and 1 in talon. I'm running out I need at 10 more points with 4 levels to go. Just curious what I'm missing or overlooking. :bounce: Thanks for the help

Max Jinn first, Tenacity second, Endurance third. You can opt out of putting a point into Talon's Hold if you want.

Daniel-AZM- wrote:I have some question. In version LATEGAME V2 when i use Obediance, i need to reset and give max pkt to Soulchain?? Because in build i see Soulnband max??

We use Soulbond for the far superior survivability it gives us. Losing the procs is a shame, but far more important is to survive the farm content you want to do.
Ducbismark
Abomination
151 | 0
I confuse which combo better:
1. Obedience + robe of steel
2. Storm Focus + The Sentinel's Sorrow + Goetia Plate
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Always Storm Focus + Sorrow + Goetia. Best setup unless till you get HOR.

Obedience sucks since ever.
NotRichBatman
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
**Edit - Thanks. I thought 135 was the max character level. I miss having a skill point planner.
Edited by NotRichBatman 2 years.
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
anybody in this game has the sentinels sorrow? this thing not worth any but i cant find anyone who trade it :D