Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
NotRichBatman wrote:
fuppy wrote:
NotRichBatman wrote:Thank you very much for the guide! :)

I'm currently level 131 and transitioning gear and spec to farming with stormeye, and was wondering why I won't be able to max all the skills as indicated in the suggested farm build (thanks again for these thoughtful distinctions, btw). It's 31 points to max endurance, tenacity, jinn, and 1 in talon. I'm running out I need at 10 more points with 4 levels to go. Just curious what I'm missing or overlooking. :bounce: Thanks for the help

Max Jinn first, Tenacity second, Endurance third. You can opt out of putting a point into Talon's Hold if you want.

Thanks for trying to answer my question, I'll ask in a different way:

I need 154 skill points to complete the outlined build but at clvl135 I'm only going to have 148 skill points. I've done all skill quests but are there reward points or something I'm missing, maybe my math is bad? Thanks, again.

You need to level up 6 more times.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
hi, stupid quick question but- youre using on LMB the jinn cast and on the RMB the teleport, or?

i cant use teleport if toggle show items is on (via d2stats) - is there any solution for this?

if i dont run d2stats for toggle show items and/or for showing unique/set/runes drops on the left top screen, then i can use the teleport to a friendly minion
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
If i am looking for this build to simply be a really high MF dunc speed farmer (possibly fauzt/scos, but am happy if its just dunc too), I assume I just stick to the lategame v2 forever?
(this is in SP)

Thanks!
cthulhu
Fallen
1 | 0
Thank you for the nice build.
I am enjoying this.

However, I'm in trouble because I can't kill Baal, who should be "Surprisingly easy".
I already have Midgame Gear and some Lategame Gear.
Please let me know if you have any advice on strategy.

---

I'm not native, so please forgive me for unnatural English.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mythkiller wrote:If i am looking for this build to simply be a really high MF dunc speed farmer (possibly fauzt/scos, but am happy if its just dunc too), I assume I just stick to the lategame v2 forever?
(this is in SP)

Thanks!

Yes, you should have no issues clearing Dunc/Fauzt fairly quickly with V2 gear (based on my own personal experience with the build).
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cthulhu wrote:Thank you for the nice build.
I am enjoying this.

However, I'm in trouble because I can't kill Baal, who should be "Surprisingly easy".
I already have Midgame Gear and some Lategame Gear.
Please let me know if you have any advice on strategy.

---

I'm not native, so please forgive me for unnatural English.

Trick is to move your totems all the time so they get rarely hit by Baal's spells.
Benzula
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What sleep upgrade should I be getting with this setup?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You could get any suitable (Kabr, Vanity, Quov). My preference is Quov since it is useful for lab (20% ele dmg, 20% all res, 20 flat ele DR), ideally I want two of those applied through Awakening.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does anyone know the relative range of the different types of totem?

It looks as though fire has the longest range by some distance. The other two are difficult to see since they don't seem to emit a projectile, but it appears to be much less than fire since some mobs are taking a while to die because they are only being hit by fire damage but not the other types - I often need to move the totems closer to get decent damage output.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In the previous season I tried out totemmancer along w/ death lord. Is that still an option this time around or is it not doable this time due to being limited to “special” summons?

I just started a totemmancer yesterday and trying to avoid wasting a reset if it’s not doable when I get to that level.