Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
Ist obedience tue best weapon for farming to 140 or is Wand+sentinel sorrow the better Investment?
Ducbismark
Abomination
151 | 0
Obedience is wrong way
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
Ducbismark wrote:Obedience is wrong way

OK so what ist the right way? Maybe a bit of Progression, i wanna Farm a bit for IT instead of paying TG easy mode.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
purplet wrote:
Ducbismark wrote:Obedience is wrong way

OK so what ist the right way? Maybe a bit of Progression, i wanna Farm a bit for IT instead of paying TG easy mode.

Try The Worshipper staff for easy fauzt etc, it is cheap now. Rathma setup is more expensive and suited for lab. :oops:
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Just wondering, what makes Fireheart Totems better farmer then Stormeye? I tried both and Stormeye just seemed to be so much better, but maybe im missing something. Granted i dont have the gear listed, cause that stuff never drops, but im curious about JUST skill build alone.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Obedience is still perfectly fine as an upgrade to Elverfolk if you happen to come across the Zur rune somehow.

Fireheart really needs specific gear to shine. Radiance setup + Smokeless Fire can make it work.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seipherwood wrote:Just wondering, what makes Fireheart Totems better farmer then Stormeye? I tried both and Stormeye just seemed to be so much better, but maybe im missing something. Granted i dont have the gear listed, cause that stuff never drops, but im curious about JUST skill build alone.

Probably range - fire seems to have much more range than the other two.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Seipherwood wrote:Just wondering, what makes Fireheart Totems better farmer then Stormeye? I tried both and Stormeye just seemed to be so much better, but maybe im missing something. Granted i dont have the gear listed, cause that stuff never drops, but im curious about JUST skill build alone.

Where did you read that Fireheart is better than Stormeye? In the guide I have mentioned Stormeye being amazing farmer while Fireheart is only a good farmer.
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Ah, i mixed them up, thought it was reversed :P
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fuppy wrote:

Where did you read that Fireheart is better than Stormeye? In the guide I have mentioned Stormeye being amazing farmer while Fireheart is only a good farmer.

I haven't really played this far enough to be doing any real "farming" as such (my toon is 111 atm but I started playing it again and it's very smooth (apart from the carpal tunnel of cast-tele)... can I ask how you farm with it?

I asked a question about the range of the different types of totem above and no-one answered, but the (apparent) short range of the cold/light totems seems to make clear speed a bit of an issue for farming? As I played through the game as Stormeye I seemed to need to tele into quite a short range to kill stuff. Is there something to know here?