Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
eurekaaaa wrote:Has anyone had success beating Uldyssian with a totemancer? Been trying to do it and I'm having a very hard time.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

It should be really easy with Frostclaw. Go soulchain for additional defense which can help and two totems per summon. Try to get all the phys resist you can.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
How do you get +totems at all? Im using your lategame v2 setup with stormeye just missing decent boots and a decent ammy.
dmoneykicks
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
for the late game v3 i don't see anyway to get fire dance? Is it still used then?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
dmoneykicks wrote:for the late game v3 i don't see anyway to get fire dance? Is it still used then?

From relic if anything, it becomes too much hassle in labs when your totems fall over easily with the mod from T8 labs.
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks a lot for the guide, totemancer is my favorite build and it helps to have a different view of it all! :D

I've been wondering though, how do you deal with mana when you max totems? I guess if you play tri-elements (with soulbond) you can just summon one of the other 2 totems you didn't max to port around, but what about single element with soulchain? At 10/35 points it already costs a lot of mana to summon totem. Maybe it's easier at endgame?

Also, you said that Dirge proc when a totem disappear due to a re-summon; so with Dirge at 100% you could just summon frost totem over and over and it would do 2x damage every time? Thanks! :D
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Based wrote:How do you get +totems at all? Im using your lategame v2 setup with stormeye just missing decent boots and a decent ammy.

Do you mean more totems? I have a couple of relics that give me more totems.

Rhanti wrote:Thanks a lot for the guide, totemancer is my favorite build and it helps to have a different view of it all! :D

I've been wondering though, how do you deal with mana when you max totems? I guess if you play tri-elements (with soulbond) you can just summon one of the other 2 totems you didn't max to port around, but what about single element with soulchain? At 10/35 points it already costs a lot of mana to summon totem. Maybe it's easier at endgame?

Also, you said that Dirge proc when a totem disappear due to a re-summon; so with Dirge at 100% you could just summon frost totem over and over and it would do 2x damage every time? Thanks! :D

I barely resummon them in normal content. I use Jinn to Bend the Shadows around which is covered under the Basics-section of the guide.

Frostclaw was bugged with Dirge in beta, only casting the spell on itself when you resummoned. I'm not sure if they disabled it entirely since that bug seemed unfixable. I need to take video of me running a lab so I can identify how it works in the current patch.
Vanngancabg
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can somebony give me a notarmory or build and skill plan what work in labs?? This v3 its not perfect and have not good dps on bosses only work for crowd
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1. question.. when using The Sentinel's Sorrow.. is minion dmg not better to MO? over light spell dmg or any other spell dmg.
2. what about the warshipper staff? isnt that very good for farming because of the cooldown reduction?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1. Minion dmg will affect all totems, but only 2/3 of it. I MO both when I can :D
2. I saw them buying The Worshippers for ~200 TG, sold one myself. It is good shit.