Psionic Storm Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
farseer
Grubber
317 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice build. I really liked it. Boss farm video. Uldyssian has never killed so quickly on anyone else.
Video:
NEPHALEM'S SACRIFICE
Banisher of Light
Eve of Destruction
Nymyr's Light
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
For Nymyr's encounter, did you prepare any special gear? Also, whats with seemingly random PS casts?
farseer
Grubber
317 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jitan, Come On wrote:For Nymyr's encounter, did you prepare any special gear? Also, whats with seemingly random PS casts?

Before meeting with the Nymyr's, you need to increase the hp by 16000+ so as not to die from the jump of the boss. In my case, I used things with runes On. The items are shown at the beginning of the video. I just got lucky with ghosts, I didn't do it on purpose. When there are a lot of ghosts, I do the same, but run in circles. This is a little longer, but not a problem.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
My bad, skipped right to the boss fight. Thanks.

Any tips on Viz-Jun?
farseer
Grubber
317 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jitan, Come On wrote:My bad, skipped right to the boss fight. Thanks.

Any tips on Viz-Jun?

The weak side of Psionic Storm Assassin is low defense and low chance of blocking with a shield. When farming Viz-Jun, both minuses become critical. Farming tips. FHR 86, FBR 86, always use BLOODBATH + SHADOW REFUGE and VAMPIRIC ICON. By the way, my opinion VAMPIRIC ICON is an underestimated skill, I put all free points into it. He helps a lot in Viz-Jun, Fauztinville farming and Riftstones farming.
EyeDoc
Bone Archer
70 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
farseer wrote:

Any tips on Viz-Jun?

The weak side of Psionic Storm Assassin is low defense and low chance of blocking with a shield. When farming Viz-Jun, both minuses become critical. Farming tips. FHR 86, FBR 86, always use BLOODBATH + SHADOW REFUGE and VAMPIRIC ICON. By the way, my opinion VAMPIRIC ICON is an underestimated skill, I put all free points into it. He helps a lot in Viz-Jun, Fauztinville farming and Riftstones farming.

i just.... just finished viz-jun for my very first time. been working on it for a long while. the biggest noticable difference was when I dropped the 15tg for a royal circled b/c damage to demons. then i ran 2x assurs bane for undead. then my friend (maelstrom asn) and i tp-hopped to get close. took about an hour and a half. was fairly frustrating. entered tp, casted a few storms, died. every now and then we could move a fair bit closer.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=needslongerhair
farseer
Grubber
317 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
EyeDoc wrote:
farseer wrote:

Any tips on Viz-Jun?

i just.... just finished viz-jun for my very first time. been working on it for a long while. the biggest noticable difference was when I dropped the 15tg for a royal circled b/c damage to demons. then i ran 2x assurs bane for undead. then my friend (maelstrom asn) and i tp-hopped to get close. took about an hour and a half. was fairly frustrating. entered tp, casted a few storms, died. every now and then we could move a fair bit closer.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=needslongerhair

If you get Ouroboros or Empyrean Glory, the difference will also be noticeable. I farm this location easily.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=pimple
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm playing this character for the very first time, and I'm using the same setup the guide describes for Early Game. Result: This is the most squishy character I ever played. Without minions, just 5k defense and relaying only on mana potions it's awful, I'm just 2 hit KO. I can't even kill diablo in Hell dif. without dying hellalot of times. I died like 20 times before getting my Optical Detector. I'm sure there should be a better setup for Early game. Maybe using another skill, IDK.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
enanoakd wrote:I'm playing this character for the very first time, and I'm using the same setup the guide describes for Early Game. Result: This is the most squishy character I ever played. Without minions, just 5k defense and relaying only on mana potions it's awful, I'm just 2 hit KO. I can't even kill diablo in Hell dif. without dying hellalot of times. I died like 20 times before getting my Optical Detector. I'm sure there should be a better setup for Early game. Maybe using another skill, IDK.

I don't mean to be rude here, but it sounds like its a case of get good. Yes, assassin is very squishy, you have to rely on manual dodging a lot, and on avoid. It is not for everyone.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
enanoakd wrote:I'm playing this character for the very first time, and I'm using the same setup the guide describes for Early Game. Result: This is the most squishy character I ever played. Without minions, just 5k defense and relaying only on mana potions it's awful, I'm just 2 hit KO. I can't even kill diablo in Hell dif. without dying hellalot of times. I died like 20 times before getting my Optical Detector. I'm sure there should be a better setup for Early game. Maybe using another skill, IDK.

All Assassins are this squishy except ones that are Dex based and use shield (atmg, throw, claw). If anything this is one of more tanky sin builds because she gets truckload of healing on top of that.