Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cah23 wrote:Can you hit the 3 fpa rate with a shrine crafted crystal sword that has a base of 70% ias? (50% ias prefix + 20% ias luck roll)

70 + 90 (jewels) + 30 (MOs) = 190. You'd need 20 more, which means 4 Marksman's UMOs. You'd need a craft with iLvl < 80 to use it below lvl 140.

Only way I could see it working, is if you make a char, do charsi's quest, give it a sacred crystal sword, and imbue it at around lvl 50-60. You'd need a req lvl of 68+ for 50% IAS to spawn. You could in theory also get 200 LoA, 230-250 flat cold dmg, and -20 cold res on top of shrine bonuses... But good luck with that
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Diaco wrote:
Cah23 wrote:Can you hit the 3 fpa rate with a shrine crafted crystal sword that has a base of 70% ias? (50% ias prefix + 20% ias luck roll)

70 + 90 (jewels) + 30 (MOs) = 190. You'd need 20 more, which means 4 Marksman's UMOs. You'd need a craft with iLvl < 80 to use it below lvl 140.

Only way I could see it working, is if you make a char, do charsi's quest, give it a sacred crystal sword, and imbue it at around lvl 50-60. You'd need a req lvl of 68+ for 50% IAS to spawn. You could in theory also get 200 LoA, 230-250 flat cold dmg, and -20 cold res on top of shrine bonuses... But good luck with that

Hmmm damn, I suppose one 40% ias relic would have to do the trick then. We’ll see how many relics are dropping this season with goblins.
lopol1
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What Umo's Would you put on stareyes? or Dementia?
ninkasi
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So if you guys are anything like me, with this build sometimes theres too much going on to find another monster to jump to, if you Check on continue attacking when monster dies under cursor from D2Stats You wont have those little bumps of harbinger not going off/looking for a monster :D
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey frens, it's been a while last time I played (around 2 years, looking at Aerials barb guide), so feeling a bit rusty. Got a question. How would you gear up for Laz? I vaguely remember farming him with full vit throw barb. Tried just two times with wolf so I might try harder to figure it out myself but I love the easy way with Median everytime. So...in wolf form for that 30% avoid or it's really not necessary and I should rather aim for max block? Also I understand many good players can afford to do it in wolf form but I am not one of them. You basically have to hit him with mana pulse every 5th or so pounce to be able to teleport. I am always too nervous I might run out of mana. If werewolf form is really superior (%avoid) should I got for belt+gloves combo for actual mana regen? Any wolfs with Laz experience out there? Thanks in advance.

Oh and btw, nice guide and awesome build, been a real breeze farming bosses left and right. Only thing that kinda pissed me was that %cold MO (maybe delete that part altogether?) which is basically useless endgame even for farming while you are MOing possible endgame gear which should always be MOed with uniques (had to buy/farm two sets cause of this) such as Idol of Stars (+20lvls gives you +24dex AND some str and ene for free compared to just +25dex) or Farnham's Lost Marble for some LoA if you want to use your weapon for some Relic+Indestructible memes. Otherwise, nice one bud :coolstorybob:
VonDutchX
Invader
9 | 0
Thx alot. Love this build!

Just a quick question.

Did they took out the shrine blessing of honorific items?
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
VonDutchX wrote:Thx alot. Love this build!

Just a quick question.

Did they took out the shrine blessing of honorific items?

No. But you can only bless sacred items.
VonDutchX
Invader
9 | 0
Diaco wrote:

It sounds like all the IAS must come from the sword?

What about all IAS Jewels that can be put in armor belt and shield?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
[/quote]

It sounds like all the IAS must come from the sword?

What about all IAS Jewels that can be put in armor belt and shield?[/quote]

For druid morphs, only IAS from the weapon and morph itself counts:incl bonuses from weapon MO-s jewels and runes.
VonDutchX
Invader
9 | 0
Ruubel wrote:For druid morphs, only IAS from the weapon and morph itself counts:incl bonuses from weapon MO-s jewels and runes.

Did the 3 FPA CHange? The speed calculator says 292 IAS.

So its only possible to get a 4FPA and even that must be done with relics or special mo's?