Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
75% dex and Elemental Dominion effigies are the improvement to elemental damage. But yeah, it's got zero attack speed so its usability is questionable.
Nitesho
Skeleton
3 | 1
MetalMusicMan wrote:
dfnord wrote:Great guide!

A few quick questions:

1. You mentioned that Shrine crafting can not be worth it, but I'm SSF, and I have tons of shrines. What kind of stats are good to look for when shrine crafting a Crystal Sword?

2. Any thoughts on some of the new Runewords? A lot of Elemental barbarians are using
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
Crystal Swords.

There are some very strong on-melee and on-striking procs that can spawn on Sacred Rare Crystal Swords. If you got those with a decent Attack Speed roll, extra flat cold damage, cold pen, dexterity, etc. then you could have a very solid weapon on your hands. I don't think you could ever hit 3 Frame attack, but you could hit 4 frame with some very nice procs and mods, potentially.

Dawn would not be good for Cold Wolf, since you would not be able to get enough Attack Speed on it to hit a 4 Frame Breakpoint. It also has no improvement to elemental damage whatsoever, so I don't see how it could be remotely useful. Even if it was good (it isn't), counting on a Zol in SSF seems like an impossible thing to hope for.

Lvl 137 and still no SSF ColdBlood T-T So I played the Shrine lottery and these are some of my "better" rolls depending on content.
ImageImageImage
I've seen them spawn with +15% Dex a few times, but couldn't seem to get +skills and Dex% at the same time.
Don't think the Affix page is updated, kept seeing affixes spawn that weren't listed.

Now just gotta get motivated for the IAS+Dex% jewel grind :bounce:
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nitesho wrote:Lvl 137 and still no SSF ColdBlood T-T So I played the Shrine lottery and these are some of my "better" rolls depending on content.
---
I've seen them spawn with +15% Dex a few times, but couldn't seem to get +skills and Dex% at the same time.
Don't think the Affix page is updated, kept seeing affixes spawn that weren't listed.

Yo I didn't know they could roll Banish on attack! That's friggin awesome! Yeah, the RNG is hard but man, I bet someone could make a preeeetty sick crafted one if they had enough Shrines. Thanks for showing!
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
MetalMusicMan wrote:There are some very strong on-melee and on-striking procs that can spawn on Sacred Rare Crystal Swords. If you got those with a decent Attack Speed roll, extra flat cold damage, cold pen, dexterity, etc. then you could have a very solid weapon on your hands. I don't think you could ever hit 3 Frame attack, but you could hit 4 frame with some very nice procs and mods, potentially.

Good points.

MetalMusicMan wrote:Dawn would not be good for Cold Wolf, since you would not be able to get enough Attack Speed on it to hit a 4 Frame Breakpoint. It also has no improvement to elemental damage whatsoever, so I don't see how it could be remotely useful. Even if it was good (it isn't), counting on a Zol in SSF seems like an impossible thing to hope for.

Even with 5 15% Attack speed jewels you can't get to a 4 Frame Attack speed? That's 75% increased attack speed, which is 5% more than Cold Blood has.

Dawn gives a crazy 75% to All Attributes, which increases your Dex, which increases your innate cold damage. If you are using
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
, that extra Dex means more elemental penetration.

About getting a Zol in SSF: not sure if I got lucky or if I just farmed Scosglen too much with my neutlradin, but I got one. Which is why I brought it up.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
brovet wrote:
whitewolf wrote:
MetalMusicMan wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
Jam_Sack wrote:Holy crap this build is even more powerful in 2.0. I swear it was never this easy in 1.x. I'm breezing through all ubers so far at lvl 115 with a couple RW and some TU 3 equipment lmao.

yeah nothing impressive since everything pre 125 is like knife in butter
things change later on and I still cant run scosglen safely even with a dementia dropped from fauzt

You can run Scosglenn safely if you do not stand in the burning ground from the Spriggans. There's really nothing else there that should scare you besides that.

How much peirce need for Scolagen bro. Etherborns and Sapling Guards is tanky as hell and scary as well,1 is fine but 2+ is causing too much problems, need to take down them really quick. Yeah sacrifice mf is hurt but faster kill time is a priorIty. I notice the different kill time drop significantly from dozen of extra peirce but dk what is the ideal number. Feel like 120 is not enough.

Do mind sharing your mf setup? with my current setup, there is not much mf :(. I accidently clicked report to reply. sorry about it lol

Just nezha and Lith belt is enough mf, u can mo mf in jewelries and lilth,300+ is easily but 250-300 is the best mf range, mine is about 270. For extra damge swap dementia. So Nezah+ Lith is about 180 (2 ist or yst in lilth), mo mf in lilth, mf in jewelries , and mf in some uber charm provide. The rest just DPS. In Scos i found extra pierce is so crucial. 150+ is amust to quickly take down big element bois.
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
Nitesho wrote:
MetalMusicMan wrote:
dfnord wrote:Great guide!

A few quick questions:

1. You mentioned that Shrine crafting can not be worth it, but I'm SSF, and I have tons of shrines. What kind of stats are good to look for when shrine crafting a Crystal Sword?

2. Any thoughts on some of the new Runewords? A lot of Elemental barbarians are using
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
Crystal Swords.

There are some very strong on-melee and on-striking procs that can spawn on Sacred Rare Crystal Swords. If you got those with a decent Attack Speed roll, extra flat cold damage, cold pen, dexterity, etc. then you could have a very solid weapon on your hands. I don't think you could ever hit 3 Frame attack, but you could hit 4 frame with some very nice procs and mods, potentially.

Dawn would not be good for Cold Wolf, since you would not be able to get enough Attack Speed on it to hit a 4 Frame Breakpoint. It also has no improvement to elemental damage whatsoever, so I don't see how it could be remotely useful. Even if it was good (it isn't), counting on a Zol in SSF seems like an impossible thing to hope for.

Lvl 137 and still no SSF ColdBlood T-T So I played the Shrine lottery and these are some of my "better" rolls depending on content.

These are some nice crafts. Thanks for sharing them,
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
One of the most well-written guides ever. The content covers all aspects, attention to punctuation and the colorful layout when comparing items make it superb. Thanks MetalMusicMan!
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
dfnord wrote:Even with 5 15% Attack speed jewels you can't get to a 4 Frame Attack speed? That's 75% increased attack speed, which is 5% more than Cold Blood has.

Dawn gives a crazy 75% to All Attributes, which increases your Dex, which increases your innate cold damage. If you are using
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
, that extra Dex means more elemental penetration.

About getting a Zol in SSF: not sure if I got lucky or if I just farmed Scosglen too much with my neutlradin, but I got one. Which is why I brought it up.

Cold Blood has 6 open sockets on top of natively spawning with 70% Attack Speed, so you put 6x 15% Attack Speed Jewels in it to reach 160%, then MO 5x 6% Attack Speed on top of that to reach 190%, then luck for 20% Attack Speed to reach 210% and hit the 3 Frame breakpoint of 209%. Dawn has 0 native attack speed and requires 3 of the 6 sockets to be runes, which only leaves room for 3x 15% Attack Speed Jewels. You cannot Luck superiors in 2.0, so without luck your max is 75% Attack Speed which would not even be able to reach 5 frame attack, which is bad. Even if you could luck you would only be at 5 frame, which is playable but there is absolutely no reason you would do this and spend all of the effort/runes when an Honorific Crystal Sword would easily hit 4 Frame and therefore be much better overall. I cannot imagine a scenario where Dawn would ever be worth using.

Victor wrote:One of the most well-written guides ever. The content covers all aspects, attention to punctuation and the colorful layout when comparing items make it superb. Thanks MetalMusicMan!

Thank you :D
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does spell damage increase cold damage? When I equip
Shield of Hakan II
Shield of Hakan II
Gothic Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (6995 - 7994) to (9190 - 10428)
Chance to Block: 1% + Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Required Dexterity: 619
Item Level: 105
1% Base Block Chance
-25% Cast Speed
-50% to Spell Damage
Slows Attacker by 25%
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(2000 to 3000) Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 2)%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)
all my damage goes down by a significant amount.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
masochista wrote:Does spell damage increase cold damage? When I equip
Shield of Hakan II
Shield of Hakan II
Gothic Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (6995 - 7994) to (9190 - 10428)
Chance to Block: 1% + Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Required Dexterity: 619
Item Level: 105
1% Base Block Chance
-25% Cast Speed
-50% to Spell Damage
Slows Attacker by 25%
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(2000 to 3000) Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 2)%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)
all my damage goes down by a significant amount.

Spell Damage will increase/decrease the listed Twisted Claw damage on the LCS (Lying Character Sheet) but does not actually affect it in any relevant way (see dev response here). This is because the majority of the damage from Twisted Claw is the twisters which are considered ranged projectiles and not affected by spell damage, as noted in the dev response.

On a more practical note however, Shield of Hakan WILL lower your damage for all on-melee/on-striking proc spells.