Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Waffle1209 wrote:Currently 110 with this build and have been using Twisted Claw up until this point.

Any time I switch try harbinger I lose all my sustain. As I understand the cold damage from my honorific crystal sword wont proc the life on attack. What is the best way around this? Is there a way to make the sword proc my life on attack?

Your Honorific Crystal Sword does proc Life on Attack. Harbinger's birds that fly out do not proc Life on Attack though, they would require Life on Striking.

Your main source of Life on Attack is the 300 that is in your weapon, which works with Twisted Claw very well (only the initial hit and not the tornados). Your main source of Life Regen is from Symbiosis and the passive regen increase that Harvesters grant it. Those two sources are more than enough to stay alive. If you are dying, it is because of lacking other defenses or because you are playing poorly. Eventually you can also get Life Spark on Melee Attack from Hellfire Plate which is a heal for a percentage of your max life.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
MetalMusicMan wrote:Your Honorific Crystal Sword does proc Life on Attack. Harbinger's birds that fly out do not proc Life on Attack though, they would require Life on Striking,

I must be playing badly then as whenever I cast harbinger I do not gain any life back on the initial hit. I have 300 life on attack on my sword and a bit of % leech from elsewhere. Twisted Claw or just a normal auto attack will leech life but not harbinger. I am almost 115 now so symbiosis is close anyways.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Waffle1209 wrote:
MetalMusicMan wrote:Your Honorific Crystal Sword does proc Life on Attack. Harbinger's birds that fly out do not proc Life on Attack though, they would require Life on Striking,

I must be playing badly then as whenever I cast harbinger I do not gain any life back on the initial hit. I have 300 life on attack on my sword and a bit of % leech from elsewhere. Twisted Claw or just a normal auto attack will leech life but not harbinger. I am almost 115 now so symbiosis is close anyways.

Leech does not work at all for this build, so that stat doesn't help. Harbinger doesn't really hit fast enough to proc much LoA so yes, you will want to Twisted Claw for best sustain.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
All working as expected.

Cold damage doesn't use % life leech.
Harbinger doesn't use life on melee attack because warp strikes don't count as a melee attack.
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
Alright. I will just wait and see what happens at 115 with Symbiosis. I am still missing Erawan so I will make that tonight and see if it makes a difference although I am not sure it will as I am already at 40+ phys res.

Maybe I just keep using Twisted Claw until I get more block chance. Thanks for the info.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Siosilvar wrote:All working as expected.

Cold damage doesn't use % life leech.
Harbinger doesn't use life on melee attack because warp strikes don't count as a melee attack.

EDIT -- are you sure on this? I thought the initial hit of Harbinger still counted, it has Attack Rating and everything.
aleuric2
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
About to play the F out of this build. Thanks for posting the guide and sharing with the boyz.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What should i MO bro, i mean dex obiviously but how about the others. Whats the priority? . IS that dex> cold damge >res to cap >mf? Weapo is ez ias >LOMA
Tablith
Cultist
20 | 0
I was able to play very smoothly, Until I encounter trap rat in Hell act1...
The enemy's attack is too hurt.
What should I do next?
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Holy crap this build is even more powerful in 2.0. I swear it was never this easy in 1.x. I'm breezing through all ubers so far at lvl 115 with a couple RW and some TU 3 equipment lmao.