Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Nitesho
Skeleton
3 | 1
***Let me know if what I'm saying is wrong, I don't want to accidentally spread misinformation!***

I'm dumb and didn't realize our weapon affixes pull from more than just "Crystal Sword" category(ex.Elemental/One-Handed/Melee/Weapon).

Shrine Crafting page says you can essentially pick a total combo of 4 Pre/Suffixes (1P/3S or 2P/2S or 3P/1S).
I don't know the value of +skills, but might be worth rolling for?

With limited testing I found you can combine pretty much any of these(personally ideal) affixes:
Prefix:
12% lvl 40 Banish on Melee Attack
+4 to All Skills
+(8-40)% Cold Spell Dmg
-(6-10)Enemy Fire/Lit/Cold Res
+(51 to 60)% Magic Find
Suffix:
Adds 160-300 Cold Dmg
-(5-20)% Enemy Cold Res
+(15-40)Stats OR +10% Stats OR +(19-30)Dex OR +15% Dex
+(51-200) Life on Melee Attack
Slow Target (11-30)%
Free:
*Abandoned* +(4-20)Dex/+(4-5)% Dex/(24 to 120)% Bonus to Attack Rating
*Sacred* +(2-8)% Cold Spell Dmg/-(3-5)% Enemy Cold Res

So, if you're Super Duper rich with tons of time and wanted an Abandoned Crafted -res/dex focused weapon(because you have
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
), you could theoretically roll (before bless/jewels/mos) something like:

NoColdbloodSadness
Required Lvl 90
Crystal Sword
Innate Ele Dmg xxxx [x% of Dex]
Adds 300-450 Cold Dmg
-30 Enemy Cold Res
-10 Enemy Lit Res
-10 Enemy Fire Res
+20 Dex
+20% Dex
120% Bonus to Attack Rating
Socketed(6)

Then fail your weapon lucky roll, Add in Perfect luckied 1xIndes/15%Ias/10Dex/2%Dex/7all stats, 5x 15%ias/150AR/10Dex/2%Dex/+7all stats Amn Crafted jewels, MO IAS/Life on Melee Attack/IED, Abandoned Shrine Bless and your weapon would look like:

NoColdbloodSadness
Required Lvl 134
Crystal Sword
Shrine Blessed
Already Upgraded

Indestructible
Adds 300-450 Cold Dmg
120% Attack Speed
-30 Enemy Cold Res
-10 Enemy Lit Res
-10 Enemy Fire Res
+2% Innate EleDmg
+142 Dex
+37% Dex
+750 Attack Rating
240% Bonus to Attack Rating
+150 LIfe on Melee Attack
+44 Required Level
Socketed(6)

Or you could just get a
Cold Blood
Cold Blood
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
100% Chance to cast level 50 Shatter the Flesh on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
25% Attack Speed
Adds (310 to 410)-(500 to 600) Cold Damage
-10% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+20 to Banish
Maximum Mana -50%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
because this would be pretty much impossible to make.
Sorry for the huge post, I was bored :flip:
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
how do you even farm with harbinger? it does absolute trash dmg for me that I clear faster doing mobs 1 by 1 with twister claw than trying to pounce everything with harbinger.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
accelarator wrote:how do you even farm with harbinger? it does absolute trash dmg for me that I clear faster doing mobs 1 by 1 with twister claw than trying to pounce everything with harbinger.

I was one shotting everything last season with Harbinger, how ever i opted to go cold spell dmg. the porjectiles do more on twister and there was a whole discussion somewhere in this thread about how spell dmg does and doesnt effect the build. I haven't played the cold wolf this season but i assume you can farm with harb bro.
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
maybe if those druids had cold on striking procs or a well rolled banish ctc sword then their harbinger does dmg. cause idk why i'm not clearing fast. I do 115 bosses just fine, takes about 30sec or 2 mins at most. but doing ta clears for trophy and lvling is ass.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
accelarator wrote:maybe if those druids had cold on striking procs or a well rolled banish ctc sword then their harbinger does dmg. cause idk why i'm not clearing fast. I do 115 bosses just fine, takes about 30sec or 2 mins at most. but doing ta clears for trophy and lvling is ass.

Get A1 merc, equip her with tu's, mo armor with all res, socket bow (TU Reflex Bow) with gul runes to hit good fpa and armor with perf amethysts. She is callled "blender" for a reason, i do 8 minute dunc runs without any good gear, she clears that good
Diabloevenger
Monkey King
285 | 0
Nitesho wrote:***Let me know if what I'm saying is wrong, I don't want to accidentally spread misinformation!***

I'm dumb and didn't realize our weapon affixes pull from more than just "Crystal Sword" category(ex.Elemental/One-Handed/Melee/Weapon).

Shrine Crafting page says you can essentially pick a total combo of 4 Pre/Suffixes (1P/3S or 2P/2S or 3P/1S).
I don't know the value of +skills, but might be worth rolling for?

With limited testing I found you can combine pretty much any of these(personally ideal) affixes:
Prefix:
+4 to All Skills
+(8-40)% Cold Spell Dmg
-(6-10)Enemy Fire/Lit/Cold Res
+(51 to 60)% Magic Find
Suffix:
Adds 160-300 Cold Dmg
-(5-20)% Enemy Cold Res
+(15-40)Stats OR +10% Stats OR +(19-30)Dex OR +15% Dex
+(51-200) Life on Melee Attack
Slow Target (11-30)%
Free:
*Abandoned* +(4-20)Dex/+(4-5)% Dex/(24 to 120)% Bonus to Attack Rating
*Sacred* +(2-8)% Cold Spell Dmg/-(3-5)% Enemy Cold Res

So, if you're Super Duper rich with tons of time and wanted an Abandoned Crafted -res/dex focused weapon(because you have
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
), you could theoretically roll (before bless/jewels/mos) something like:

NoColdbloodSadness
Required Lvl 90
Crystal Sword
Adds 300-450 Cold Dmg
-30 Enemy Cold Res
-10 Enemy Lit Res
-10 Enemy Fire Res
+20 Dex
+20% Dex
120% Bonus to Attack Rating
Socketed(6)

Then fail your weapon lucky roll, Add in Perfect luckied 1xIndes/15%Ias/10Dex/2%Dex/7all stats, 5x 15%ias/150AR/10Dex/2%Dex/+7all stats Amn Crafted jewels, MO IAS/Life on Melee Attack/IED, Abandoned Shrine Bless and your weapon would look like:

NoColdbloodSadness
Required Lvl 134
Crystal Sword
Shrine Blessed
Already Upgraded

Indestructible
Adds 300-450 Cold Dmg
120% Attack Speed
-30 Enemy Cold Res
-10 Enemy Lit Res
-10 Enemy Fire Res
+2% Innate EleDmg
+142 Dex
+37% Dex
+750 Attack Rating
240% Bonus to Attack Rating
+150 LIfe on Melee Attack
+44 Required Level
Socketed(6)

Or you could just get a
Cold Blood
Cold Blood
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
100% Chance to cast level 50 Shatter the Flesh on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
25% Attack Speed
Adds (310 to 410)-(500 to 600) Cold Damage
-10% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+20 to Banish
Maximum Mana -50%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
because this would be pretty much impossible to make.
Sorry for the huge post, I was bored :flip:

I just want banish and ias..... Like spark would be the trifecta, 100 shrines down lol still havent seen banish with ias
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diabloevenger wrote:I just want banish and ias..... Like spark would be the trifecta, 100 shrines down lol still havent seen banish with ias

Attack Speed does seem ABSURDLY rare :(

But actually, you aren't going to hit the 3 Frame Attack Breakpoint anyway, so for 4 Frame Attack you only need 115 weapon IAS, and you can easily hit that with 10/15 IAS Jewels and just the 30 IAS from Mystic Orbs. So actually, I don't think you even need to worry about it.

accelarator wrote:how do you even farm with harbinger? it does absolute trash dmg for me that I clear faster doing mobs 1 by 1 with twister claw than trying to pounce everything with harbinger.

This is not an "omfg clear speed" character so if you are expecting an Unholy Caster Paladin or Bow Amazon, you need to rethink your expectations. However the clearspeed is very solid and you can absolutely farm Fautz well with Harbginer -- though you will definitely want to do a combo of Harbinger and Twisted claw, depending on density. If your expectation is to literally never Twisted Claw on trash, that's not going to happen. I probably do Harbginer about 70% of the time when farming Fautz, again depending on density pack-to-pack.

Having on-striking spells (such as Blizzard from Cold Blood or Ice Lance from Coldhunger) also helps Harbinger immensely, so if you are lacking on-striking spell procs then that will make you need to do Twisted Claw more.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fitzvirus wrote:Scosglen xp run with 400 mf.
Got bored and didnt want to make a long video I usually kill every etherborn and big tree.
You can see my xp bar shoot up though if you skip through the video. No idea what level labs become way faster than labs but this is way easier.
Skills at time of video:

1Harvest 34Barkskin 20Harvesters
6Ceaseless Fury 23Twisted Claw 25Werewolf Form 1Harbinger 1Feed the Pack 1Howl of the Spirits 1Mana Pulse
10Specialization 10Endurance 1Melee Devotion
1Survival Instinct 20Symbiosis

How are you getting so much sustain with this build?
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yeah i farm sco pretty comfortable too, deathless most of the time. The only thing i care about is killing speed, mf is good but slow me down significantly. i fell comfortly at 150 pierce+ for faster elements taken down. Yeah pretty good killing speed for a melee char. Fautz is suprisingly fast, just habringer, ignore the leftover, u dont have to full clear, entrance fee is free. Sco is not that fast compare to meta build like holy caster or totems nec but above avarage and safe. .I do most content with this build ( start with seer, less gear dependant, faster clearing <120 til coldblood). ONly demi and Samael left. Yeah i have tried Samael but this so fucking hard, damge is not the problem, anything 1 shot me before i can do anything, wonder if any1 show me how to beat him with wolf.
fitzvirus
Invader
8 | 2
Captcha wrote:How are you getting so much sustain with this build?

the key is 70+% avoid, not having 25 in wolf, 20 in symb hurts, just 1 point fairy fire adds another 15-16% too.

You have to not stand in spriggan fire, make sure you have 86+ fire/light/cold res.
Then you just need 3fpa attack speed with 150+ life on melee and you will almost never die if you melee.