Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Loko22
Sasquatch
69 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Loko22 wrote:Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance

Honestly you can't go wrong with either an act 1 or 3 merc, here's the draws on them:

Rogues: They're ruthless killing machines now, and they stay with you as you pounce so those barrages go off wherever you land. Go get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200 to Dexterity

set and watch her straight up roll dunc and fautz.
Blood Mage: Has an instant heal, not common but warpstrikes seem to get it to proc more often.
Necrolyte: Doesn't require gear, but does better with it and 90% of his utility is in force blast and miasma, which effectively can debuff entire packs.
Abjurer: Haha mobs go zap.
Loko22
Sasquatch
69 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OrphineM wrote:
Loko22 wrote:Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance

Honestly you can't go wrong with either an act 1 or 3 merc, here's the draws on them:

Rogues: They're ruthless killing machines now, and they stay with you as you pounce so those barrages go off wherever you land. Go get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200 to Dexterity

set and watch her straight up roll dunc and fautz.
Blood Mage: Has an instant heal, not common but warpstrikes seem to get it to proc more often.
Necrolyte: Doesn't require gear, but does better with it and 90% of his utility is in force blast and miasma, which effectively can debuff entire packs.
Abjurer: Haha mobs go zap.

Been using a1 merc and she is a killer i kept her because she most definitely helped carry through norm early on o ly managed to find the chest piece of that set mayb ill run K3K for till I find the rest the pieces thanks man
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
i really like it, but it hurts my hand after some time rightclicking XD. is there any way to spam right click just holding it? like melee class walks and use melee skills just holding rightclick.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You should be able to do the same, just don't target an enemy when you start your right-click hold. If you target and enemy to attack them it stays locked on them.
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Donated 25 times
but when you swap to mana pulse you stop right? ill have to keep training XD. (ok i tested it. doesnt work to move with harbinger targetting ground, buen when you hover on a target you start jumping)

another thing, is there a way to keep harbinger up without needing to mana pulse? cos mana on attack doesnt work right? maybe loads of mana on kill?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Txoroa wrote:but when you swap to mana pulse you stop right? ill have to keep training XD. (ok i tested it. doesnt work to move with harbinger targetting ground, buen when you hover on a target you start jumping)

another thing, is there a way to keep harbinger up without needing to mana pulse? cos mana on attack doesnt work right? maybe loads of mana on kill?

With
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash (Sacred)

Defense: (2036 - 2329) to (2064 - 2362)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
-75% Mana Drain in Werewolf Form
30% Attack Speed
Winter Avatar Cooldown Reduced by 0.4 seconds
+(501 to 1000) to Attack Rating
-(6 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(101 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(51 to 250) to Mana
+100 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (2)
+
Hellmouth
Hellmouth
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1680 - 1976) to (3252 - 3566)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 525
Item Level: 105
Adds 125-250 Magic Damage
+12 to Rock Shock
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
Regenerate Mana -50%
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
you can actually get positive Mana regen
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Donated 25 times
amazing, ty!
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Txoroa wrote:amazing, ty!

Option B could be swapping to a
Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
or
Void (Xis)
every now and then. Will probably get to full Mana in one harbinger
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Donated 25 times
mana on striking is the only way we got to get mana on harbinger spam? (without the previously named items)
Or is it mana on attack?