Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Quezado
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AVK95 wrote:
MetalMusicMan wrote:Got the bulk of 2.o updates added. Let me know if I missed anything! <3

Hey, in the late game, you want to invest as many points into Spiritual Alignment on the Seer tree as possible. At 7 points, it gives 30% cold spell damage. You won't have the points to MAX everything you want, so you ideally want to cut a few points elsewhere depending on how much survivability you want. Could cut a few points from Barkskin and few from Endurance / Tenacity to invest here. Specialization is not worth getting AL ALL.

Currently level 135, already done all content with it except Laz / Samael & Deimoss. Really good build.

I'm quite curious about your spec, what does your skill tree look like?
bibel89
Gravedigger
181 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How about deadly strike percent skill node?
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
bibel89 wrote:How about deadly strike percent skill node?

If your physical wolf then ds is sweet. For elemental dmg it does nothing
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
hi
about wormhole u make it full dex ??
ty
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
robomixor wrote:hi
about wormhole u make it full dex ??
ty

Dex for damage+block or vita/life for hp
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm struggling a bit with the play style of wolf druid early on.

There are places where there's no enemies for a while and mana runs down to 0. Should we be switching out of wolf form until we see something to attack?
In fact overall it seems to be a build that you can never stand still, always need to be killing something or your mana drops fast?

The guide says to replenish mana with just one hit of Mana Pulse every few seconds. It takes 4 or 5 for me before it refreshes.

Any help appreciated.
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Captcha wrote:I'm struggling a bit with the play style of wolf druid early on.

There are places where there's no enemies for a while and mana runs down to 0. Should we be switching out of wolf form until we see something to attack?
In fact overall it seems to be a build that you can never stand still, always need to be killing something or your mana drops fast?

The guide says to replenish mana with just one hit of Mana Pulse every few seconds. It takes 4 or 5 for me before it refreshes.

Any help appreciated.

Prefer you to play caster till cold blood and some of bis gear on
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vekara wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Cold blood? That's a very long way down the track?

The OP has recommendations for going to cold druid at Act V normal or early NM.
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Captcha wrote:
vekara wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Tested it and didnt like the speed. Hunting banshee was smooth to sailing to 120 and farm dung for cold blood for me. Ofc you can do respec earlier as quide says
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vekara wrote:
Captcha wrote:
vekara wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Tested it and didnt like the speed. Hunting banshee was smooth to sailing to 120 and farm dung for cold blood for me. Ofc you can do respec earlier as quide says

I think you may have a point. :thumb: