Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
fitzvirus
Invader
8 | 2
PizzaGater wrote:so now the common path is fairy fire instead of survival instinct ?

I only have 4 pts into specilization but hardly see how i'll be able to max wolf/claw/howl etc. I'd need level 160 or something lol

Also what should we use on The Sleep ?

You can switch between survival and fire depending on what you are doing and whether you need more survivability.
Howl is really really nice for bosses, I am still messing with it, having 15 points in it for big bosses is pretty awesome but I am one pointing it for farming.
Here is my current scosglen farming skillplan lvl 141:
1Harvest
33Barkskin
20Harvesters
6Ceaseless Fury
23Twisted Claw
25Werewolf Form
1Harbinger
1Feed the Pack
1Howl of the Spirits
1Mana Pulse
10Specialization
10Endurance
1Melee Devotion
1Survival Instinct
20Symbiosis
Char link: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/nugwa
Keep in mind I have everycharm except the key. I use stareye gloves, svalinn RW shield, nezha RW helm (MF as fuck/DEX) and a lillith belt (SU sash when not MFing fuck dementia i want life on attack)

most go for xazax on the sleep thats what I have for the MF. running scosglen with bout 370 MF. 40 from sleep, 60+ from wormhole, 125 from lilith belt, 75 from nehza.

I use cold runes to add more -res since I just got one -15 Bad mood, and my qt ammy is low. Near impossible to beat a -35% coldhunger for bossing too if you need to get to 170.

TLDR: Still trying to find the best skill plan but you need to respec for what you are doing and your preference.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
fitzvirus wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:so now the common path is fairy fire instead of survival instinct ?

I only have 4 pts into specilization but hardly see how i'll be able to max wolf/claw/howl etc. I'd need level 160 or something lol

You can switch between survival and fire depending on what you are doing and whether you need more survivability.
Howl is really really nice for bosses, I am still messing with it, having 15 points in it for big bosses is pretty awesome but I am one pointing it for farming.
1Harvest
33Barkskin
20Harvesters
6Ceaseless Fury
23Twisted Claw
25Werewolf Form
1Harbinger
1Feed the Pack
1Howl of the Spirits
1Mana Pulse
10Specialization
10Endurance
1Melee Devotion
1Survival Instinct
20Symbiosis
Keep in mind I have everycharm except the key. I use stareye gloves, svalinn RW shield, nezha RW helm (MF as fuck/DEX) and a lillith belt (SU sash when not MFing fuck dementia i want life on attack)

most go for xazax on the sleep thats what I have for the MF. running scosglen with bout 370 MF. 40 from sleep, 60+ from wormhole, 125 from lilith belt, 75 from nehza.

I use cold runes to add more -res since I just got one -15 Bad mood, and my qt ammy is low. Near impossible to beat a -35% coldhunger for bossing too if you need to get to 170.

TLDR: Still trying to find the best skill plan but you need to respec for what you are doing and your preference.

That is a nice MF setup you got there. obviously easier to build, just concentrate on mobility/mf/dmg :)
personally I want to beat samael and deimoss with it, may switch to despondence build later if I fail with wolf though :D
fitzvirus
Invader
8 | 2
PizzaGater wrote:That is a nice MF setup you got there. obviously easier to build, just concentrate on mobility/mf/dmg :)
personally I want to beat samael and deimoss with it, may switch to despondence build later if I fail with wolf though :D

I really hope some one can do sammy some kinda 5000+tg umo gimick build. Its a shame to play this for so long and miss out on that content, always wanted to do those bosses was never lucky enough.
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fitzvirus wrote:You can switch between survival and fire depending on what you are doing and whether you need more survivability.
1Harvest
33Barkskin
20Harvesters
6Ceaseless Fury
23Twisted Claw
25Werewolf Form
1Harbinger
1Feed the Pack
1Howl of the Spirits
1Mana Pulse
10Specialization
10Endurance
1Melee Devotion
1Survival Instinct
20Symbiosis

Nice little update, thanks! I added Svalinn as an "INSANE" shield. I hadn't noticed that Runeword on 2.0, it's nuts!
Edited by MetalMusicMan 2 years.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Just few days after I bought a saucer ahah, well it's not like I have an Ohn rune anwyays

btw, what does life spark do ?
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PizzaGater wrote:Just few days after I bought a saucer ahah, well it's not like I have an Ohn rune anwyays

Restores 3% of your Max Life, according to here.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
MetalMusicMan wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Just few days after I bought a saucer ahah, well it's not like I have an Ohn rune anwyays

Restores 3% of your Max Life, according to here.

AFAIK, it heals x% of your life where x is life spark's skill level.
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
fitzvirus wrote:

1Harvest
33Barkskin
20Harvesters
6Ceaseless Fury
23Twisted Claw
25Werewolf Form
1Harbinger
1Feed the Pack
1Howl of the Spirits
1Mana Pulse
10Specialization
10Endurance
1Melee Devotion
1Survival Instinct
20Symbiosis

Can u really summon harvesters while u have one point in melee devotion?? I thought that was not working...
dixieoon
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
vekara wrote:
Captcha wrote:
vekara wrote:
Captcha wrote:I'm struggling a bit with the play style of wolf druid early on.

There are places where there's no enemies for a while and mana runs down to 0. Should we be switching out of wolf form until we see something to attack?
In fact overall it seems to be a build that you can never stand still, always need to be killing something or your mana drops fast?

The guide says to replenish mana with just one hit of Mana Pulse every few seconds. It takes 4 or 5 for me before it refreshes.

Any help appreciated.

Prefer you to play caster till cold blood and some of bis gear on

Cold blood? That's a very long way down the track?

The OP has recommendations for going to cold druid at Act V normal or early NM.

Tested it and didnt like the speed. Hunting banshee was smooth to sailing to 120 and farm dung for cold blood for me. Ofc you can do respec earlier as quide says

Du you have a guide/skill three for banshee im a brand new median player SSF tho, so need a little help :)
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
dixieoon wrote:
vekara wrote:
Captcha wrote:
vekara wrote:
Captcha wrote:I'm struggling a bit with the play style of wolf druid early on.

There are places where there's no enemies for a while and mana runs down to 0. Should we be switching out of wolf form until we see something to attack?
In fact overall it seems to be a build that you can never stand still, always need to be killing something or your mana drops fast?

The guide says to replenish mana with just one hit of Mana Pulse every few seconds. It takes 4 or 5 for me before it refreshes.

Any help appreciated.

Prefer you to play caster till cold blood and some of bis gear on

Cold blood? That's a very long way down the track?

The OP has recommendations for going to cold druid at Act V normal or early NM.

Tested it and didnt like the speed. Hunting banshee was smooth to sailing to 120 and farm dung for cold blood for me. Ofc you can do respec earlier as quide says

Du you have a guide/skill three for banshee im a brand new median player SSF tho, so need a little help :)

Max: banshee, bark skin, symbiosis and that csd+fsd one. Also max rewardskills forgot names, but max skill level one, %life one and mana regen one. Rest into harvesters and synergies to make them tanky. Ssf cold wolf will be hard af to gear.