Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did the 3 FPA CHange? The speed calculator says 292 IAS.

Now thats interesting and I think we need OP for his guide update and clarification.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Followed the guide and added on with buffs from
Relic (Raven Heart)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
+(3 to 9) to Raven Heart
Cannot Be Frozen
+50 Life when Struck by an Enemy
socketed inside of
Spire of Kehjan
Spire of Kehjan
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(8 to 10) to All Skills
+(101 to 150) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
(25 to 50)% to All Attributes
+250 Life Regenerated per Second
Elemental Resists +(30 to 40)%
+(201 to 250) Life after each Kill
250% Damage Reflected
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
and Dark Power scroll on helmet. Sick Build!

top end with buffs :
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
► Show Spoiler

Nice! Pretty low def though and got those near-death moments. Avoid helps there but that dmg is crazy.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah I switch to an Arkaine's Valor for harder stuff, t11 is getting more manageable somehow gotta break 20k hp i think. Very true, he's squishy if I stand still lol :mjump:
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What's the level of your banish?
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:What's the level of your banish?

lvl 35 Banish /w gear
Fricc
Abomination
147 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi there,

This is a nice build, quickly became my main char this season (actually ditched nagisin for him) and could hit 140 pretty fast in Fauzt/Bremm. The best thing I like about it, that once you got the gear, (which is not costy btw, you don't need Natasha to kick off) you don't need to change the talents for bossing and farming. just change some eq and that's it.

For Labs, I say get a Divine Judgment relic asap... they sell for around 25 tg now. This frees up all points from Twisted claw so you can dump in Elvensong and feed the pack and if you like in Survival Instinct like me :). For farming this means stronger procs and for lab it means better survivability.

I have easily 20k life and damage is okay, reached up to T11 so far. Will have to recreate some items and will progress further.

As someone in an earlier post mentioned aiming for Full Endless light Emp glory is the best for ring 1 but for other I'd take Adrenaline rush easy cap breakpoints and +1 MR.

Char here if you wanna check : https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Artflaith

Cheers
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fricc wrote:Hi there,

This is a nice build, quickly became my main char this season (actually ditched nagisin for him) and could hit 140 pretty fast in Fauzt/Bremm. The best thing I like about it, that once you got the gear, (which is not costy btw, you don't need Natasha to kick off) you don't need to change the talents for bossing and farming. just change some eq and that's it.

For Labs, I say get a Divine Judgment relic asap... they sell for around 25 tg now. This frees up all points from Twisted claw so you can dump in Elvensong and feed the pack and if you like in Survival Instinct like me :). For farming this means stronger procs and for lab it means better survivability.

I have easily 20k life and damage is okay, reached up to T11 so far. Will have to recreate some items and will progress further.

As someone in an earlier post mentioned aiming for Full Endless light Emp glory is the best for ring 1 but for other I'd take Adrenaline rush easy cap breakpoints and +1 MR.

Char here if you wanna check : https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Artflaith

Cheers

Investing un Survival instict gives you nothing if use, as the cold dmg and pr don't scale with base points. Also cold dmg from twisted claw, huge WDM and huge amount of hits per second make It way, way better than divine judgement
Fricc
Abomination
147 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The spell damage does for the procs when farming, never said it gives other benefits...

As per my experience Divine judgment is much better than twisted claw for targets that move just a little bit and also bigger aoe and actually does not do any worse for stationary targets neither being a high wdm multihit skill.

Cheers
Edited by Fricc 3 years.
VonDutchX
Invader
9 | 0
Ruubel wrote:For druid morphs, only IAS from the weapon and morph itself counts:incl bonuses from weapon MO-s jewels and runes.

D2 Stats shows I get 40% extra IAS from amulet when I wear it.
Is that a bug?