DeathSeraph's Bowdruid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Zetterberg
Imp
5 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
skrig wrote:I did not test myself. There is a druid with GoS https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Test_Negatif, he has been like this for quite some time.
Gear grants him 351 spell focus, charms some, and then Survival Instinct caps it. Since he is level 142 I assume he is doing fine, unless he leveled with different items. Gear can be... better (-:

I am playing this bow druid and yeah GoS gives a little more damage than void-infused. It's easy to get to 1000 SF with a little bit of jewel crafting. But this build is strickly for labs because you have more space on gear for max life. My gear is poor yeah because i don't want to spend TG late in the season ;) I don't even have max resist and max PR so you can imagine with better gear.
Otherwise Void-infused is way better for farming.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The thing that make Void Infused OP is not about its high damage bonus, that is the proc with good aoe and high ctc and I dont think GoS bow even reach its clearing speed lol. Void Infused is literally the best farming bow in the game.

Level in this game doesnt mean anything. The real problem of GoS build is it need too big invesment and even when you reach 1k SF, your char is still fragile af. What are you gonna upgrade for your build to beat that Void Infused? UMO, SSSU?
Memory
Prowler
15 | 0
what runes did you use in your weapons and armor
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
About GoS do not forget the IAS cap is very high
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is all-element pierce twice as effective for cold and lightning because of the bow druid passive? Is it...

1. Total cold/light pierce = fire pierce
or
2. Total cold/light pierce = cold/light pierce + fire pierce
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Number 2. As you can see on d2 stats below.

► Show Spoiler
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some feedback on the guide (intended to be constructive!):

The endgame (level 101-150) spec seems to max everything. There aren't enough points to max 6 skills (even if RoA and HS are only 10 each) plus 26 in Elvensong, 8 in Harvesters, 4 in Symbiosis, 1 in a reward skill.
So maybe say something about which skill choices to make in certain situations, what the overall build options are for farming, certain bosses (whether to take bear or Avoid or Harvesters etc).

Also, the endgame spec switches to Vine from Survival Instinct so perhaps say something about the reasons to choose one or the other (even if it's just Vine for physical, SI for elemental). Seems worth explaining that?

I think it would be worth saying something more about end-game crafting. Which shrines are best, maybe discuss pros/cons of Abandoned vs Trinity for example.

Maybe say something about breakpoints such as IAS frame rates and which breakpoint(s) people should be aiming for, what the trade-offs are etc.

It's good to see a guide up for this build, so well done on that. :thumb:

HTH
book2266
Destroyer
7 | 0
I personally go mr painless, very satisfying lol. (but void-touched still is bis)
he's also very good for farming since he has many extra MF gears like Nezha/weapons and fast mobs killing potential.
The biggest problem for me is that I need to pop many hp potions in fauzt coz there is no enough lifeleeching or life after kills(except titan steps) for bow druid...
lo1ly
Destroyer
6 | 0
What type of jewels should be crafted? or should I be using runes for enemy fire res?

If im using maple bow I'm thinking Lem or Ohm for jewel crafting
DuyBuaPro123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Hello, What kind of Gem/Rune/Jewel should I equip ?