SSF Bow Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Any advice to kill Corrupted Barbarian in Labs without a mercenary tanking for you?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
i never tackled labs on bow druid.
demoxu
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Victor wrote:Any advice to kill Corrupted Barbarian in Labs without a mercenary tanking for you?

just stand kill ,usually he can rare hit you with about 40%avoid and high def
but it's hard for bow dru in T13 or upper
https://median-xl.com/char/dru-d
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Wulf wrote:
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. I am new here. Great guide this for bow druid. Wharever, it seems game change after this post. I say that because are small diferences, for example: Charsi in Act 1 inbue items with ilvl 23 in normal, ilvl 60 in nightmare and ilvl 99 in hell (or destruction dificulty). But ilvl of a rare item is everything when you try to do a crafted item. So if you use a ilvl 23 item, you will do a bad crafted item with 2-3 small properties and never with 1-5 sk or -25% efr. Well this situation you can change if save a character before Charsi will inbue item in destruction dificulty and use Median XL Editor to move items from one to another character (first normal, then rare make by Charsi) and some backups on characters from save folder to another location on computer. I see all videos with uberquests on youtube but cant understand how you kill Quov Tsin. On video you cant see on map Quov Tsin but you attack him because his life drain fast until he dead.

rare ilvl will take after your character lvl. if you take an ilvl84 white item and imbue it on a lvl 99 character, charsi will give you a lvl99 rare.

quov tsin was killed with cascade. it has a delay before it starts hitting and i was always moving, thats why you barely see it.

Ok, I understand how you kill Quov Tsin, you can use cascade for large area where is it but after you use main skill for steady shot and this skill cant use it if you dont see target. Wharever problem with rare sacred item is true. You cant say this, because I try many times this: search in destruction dificulty normal sacred items with ilvl 99, move in a small character, go to Charsi in normal dificulty and imbue it with ilvl 23. You cant make in normal dificulty a rare item with ilvl 99, any item use it for this.
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Aaa, sorry now I understand what you see with rare items: count character lvl who imbue item with Charsi. Maby is true, I dont use a great charcter to come back in normal dificulty and imbue a rare sacred with Charsi. The strategy with Quov Tsin is simple: must learn to move and shot in the same time probably, I belive must study more this strategy, I am not verry good of this. Another area for this strategy is Tengantze for sure. I clear kurast 3000 ba 3 times until I found that charm, advanced from lvl 115 to lvl 119 but is ok.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
vechlereduard wrote:Wharever problem with rare sacred item is true. You cant say this, because I try many times this: search in destruction dificulty normal sacred items with ilvl 99, move in a small character, go to Charsi in normal dificulty and imbue it with ilvl 23. You cant make in normal dificulty a rare item with ilvl 99, any item use it for this.

as i said, the charsi imbue item will take the level of your CHARACTER, not the item.

if you find an item in Hell ilvl99, and you move it to a low level character to imbue, it will become low ilvl. you can only imbue with a lvl 99+ character.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can you elaborate on the principles of Pathfinder skills? Sometimes the data read by D2stats is very difficult for me to understand. Thank you
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
huangyunshy wrote:Can you elaborate on the principles of Pathfinder skills? Sometimes the data read by D2stats is very difficult for me to understand. Thank you

the ms, ied and ds are pretty straightforward for d2stats.

the pierce part simply means "non-fire pierce benefits twice as much from all res pierce".
So if you have -5 pierce to all resist (from angel bag charm for instance), d2stats will read -5 for fire and -10 for the other 3 ele types (5 coming from the charm, an extra 5 coming from pathfinder due to the 5 fpierce). that is why you see non-fire pierce going to higher numbers than your fpierce.

regular fire pierce is simply counted as regular all resist pierce. so -10 fpierce = -10 all enemy res.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Wulf wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Can you elaborate on the principles of Pathfinder skills? Sometimes the data read by D2stats is very difficult for me to understand. Thank you

the ms, ied and ds are pretty straightforward for d2stats.

the pierce part simply means "non-fire pierce benefits twice as much from all res pierce".
So if you have -5 pierce to all resist (from angel bag charm for instance), d2stats will read -5 for fire and -10 for the other 3 ele types (5 coming from the charm, an extra 5 coming from pathfinder due to the 5 fpierce). that is why you see non-fire pierce going to higher numbers than your fpierce.

regular fire pierce is simply counted as regular all resist pierce. so -10 fpierce = -10 all enemy res.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation, now I understand this skill
Because when I used D2stats to read data before, when I repeatedly wore the same armor, the pierce given to me was different. I had -118fire, and sometimes D2S would display -211Cold and -211 lightning; sometimes it would display -190cold and- 190 lightning. It seems I have to calculate the exact value by myself. :D
AS099
Skeleton
2 | 1
Wulf wrote:good job ben btw

Nice move!