SSF Bow Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
eugenetran
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello guys,
Just a newbie here so there's something i'm not clear.
What does this mean?
"Use the ACs you’ll get to find an Athulua's Oracle
If you still don’t have Athulua's Oracle, farm normal Nihlathak for ACs until you do."
How to get the Athylia's Oracle? You use ACs to create it?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
eugenetran wrote:Hello guys,
What does this mean?
If you still don’t have Athulua's Oracle, farm normal Nihlathak for ACs until you do."

Yes, you cube amulet (make sure it is at least ilvl 60) with 2 Arcane Crystals and Oil of Enchancement. You'll craft random unique amulet - do this until you craft Athulua's Oracle
eugenetran
Destroyer
6 | 0
masochista wrote:
What does this mean?

Yes, you cube amulet (make sure it is at least ilvl 60) with 2 Arcane Crystals and Oil of Enchancement. You'll craft random unique amulet - do this until you craft Athulua's Oracle

Thank you so much.
SO is there any other cube recipes?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
eugenetran wrote:SO is there any other cube recipes?

check out the docs

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube
proletariat
Abomination
155 | 0
hung9a91 wrote:Image
So far this is what I can get from SF build. The damage is insane... but I can't really do much in Rift (since we all need a different setup).

Is this for real? I can't get past 11k dmg and have nearly all the gear. What gear did you have on?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
proletariat wrote:Is this for real? I can't get past 11k dmg and have nearly all the gear. What gear did you have on?

That's a
Guardian of Scosglen
Guardian of Scosglen
Recurve Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 81 to 90
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 725
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.19 per Dexterity)%
Adds 1 - 3 Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage to Weapon per 1 Spell Focus
1% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Strike on Striking
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+25% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
+1 Mana on Striking
+(1 to 50) Life after each Kill
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
build, not fire or phys. dmg ranges in the several tens of thousands.
proletariat
Abomination
155 | 0
Wulf wrote:
proletariat wrote:Is this for real? I can't get past 11k dmg and have nearly all the gear. What gear did you have on?

That's a
Guardian of Scosglen
Guardian of Scosglen
Recurve Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 81 to 90
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 725
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.19 per Dexterity)%
Adds 1 - 3 Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage to Weapon per 1 Spell Focus
1% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Strike on Striking
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+25% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
+1 Mana on Striking
+(1 to 50) Life after each Kill
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
build, not fire or phys. dmg ranges in the several tens of thousands.

Thanks, that helps. I'm lvl 132, have 10-12k dmg, nearly all charms and thought I was way off the mark.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
masochista wrote:
What does this mean?

Ilvl of starting amulet doesn't matter - output is always ilvl 99 (so you can get for example Dreamcatcher on lvl1 char with random blood moor ammy)
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello. I am new here. Great guide this for bow druid. Wharever, it seems game change after this post. I say that because are small diferences, for example: Charsi in Act 1 inbue items with ilvl 23 in normal, ilvl 60 in nightmare and ilvl 99 in hell (or destruction dificulty). But ilvl of a rare item is everything when you try to do a crafted item. So if you use a ilvl 23 item, you will do a bad crafted item with 2-3 small properties and never with 1-5 sk or -25% efr. Well this situation you can change if save a character before Charsi will inbue item in destruction dificulty and use Median XL Editor to move items from one to another character (first normal, then rare make by Charsi) and some backups on characters from save folder to another location on computer. I see all videos with uberquests on youtube but cant understand how you kill Quov Tsin. On video you cant see on map Quov Tsin but you attack him because his life drain fast until he dead.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. I am new here. Great guide this for bow druid. Wharever, it seems game change after this post. I say that because are small diferences, for example: Charsi in Act 1 inbue items with ilvl 23 in normal, ilvl 60 in nightmare and ilvl 99 in hell (or destruction dificulty). But ilvl of a rare item is everything when you try to do a crafted item. So if you use a ilvl 23 item, you will do a bad crafted item with 2-3 small properties and never with 1-5 sk or -25% efr. Well this situation you can change if save a character before Charsi will inbue item in destruction dificulty and use Median XL Editor to move items from one to another character (first normal, then rare make by Charsi) and some backups on characters from save folder to another location on computer. I see all videos with uberquests on youtube but cant understand how you kill Quov Tsin. On video you cant see on map Quov Tsin but you attack him because his life drain fast until he dead.

rare ilvl will take after your character lvl. if you take an ilvl84 white item and imbue it on a lvl 99 character, charsi will give you a lvl99 rare.

quov tsin was killed with cascade. it has a delay before it starts hitting and i was always moving, thats why you barely see it.