SSF Bow Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Super thanks for the guide!

I have a question:
Does bow/arrow attacks benefit positively from Time Strike (O-skill), especially the fire damage.
Will it strike twice on the same enemy?

Also, on the Maple Bow; is it possible to get; 4+sk, fire dmg, efr AND AS all at once (as fire dmg is considered a suffix)?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
yes. arrow, knife, shower of rocks and time strike are all wdm (weapon scaling) procs, therefore they will scale perfectly with a maple bow's fire dmg dex convertion.

the 400-600 flat fire dmg isnt an affix, its innately part of sacred maple bows. there is an actual flat fire suffix but its tickle dmg. as for the suffix/prefix, a craft can have 2pre-2suf, 3-1 and 1-3 respectively. it doesnt have to be 2-2. so you can absolutely find sk, efr and as. that said, itll be very rare and it still wont beat the very easy-to-find
Zephyr
Zephyr
Maple Bow (Sacred)

(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 600
Item Level: 105
Innate Fire Damage: (62.0% of Dexterity)
+1% Attack Speed per 25 Dexterity
Adds 450-650 Fire Damage
-(15 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+9 to Heartseeker (Druid Only)
+9 to Cascade (Druid Only)
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
+25% to Summoned Minion Resistances
25% Magic Find
Socketed (6)

for future questions regarding craft affixes, you can check out this page: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
use the affix search bar, it makes pinpointing specific affixes very fast.
krillep
Invader
8 | 0
Yo! Have you leveled dex exclusively, or have you added some str aswell? :D
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
krillep wrote:Yo! Have you leveled dex exclusively, or have you added some str aswell? :D

only dex. but adding just a handful of str points (like under 25) is fine as well.
krillep
Invader
8 | 0
Wulf wrote:
krillep wrote:Yo! Have you leveled dex exclusively, or have you added some str aswell? :D

only dex. but adding just a handful of str points (like under 25) is fine as well.

Ty. Is there some trick to getting more str? At level 107, and I'm still like 200 strength away from being able to use sacred quilted armor haha - got the honorifics with +50 str on all 3.

Should I just MO strength on all my items?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
krillep wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Ty. Is there some trick to getting more str? At level 108, and I'm still like 200 strength away from being able to use sacred quilted armor haha - got the honorifics with +50 str on all 3.

charms mostly (40 judgment, 25 baal, 20% tal rasha, 10% ear, 35+ rodeo, 25 akarat, 17+ quov tsin, 10 athulua, 50+ teganze/spirit, 25+ vizjun).

you can also MO -req on high str cost pieces. ied builds do not benefit much from MO's, the best being dex. so -req/dex is a perfectly viable combination of MOs.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
krillep wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Ty. Is there some trick to getting more str? At level 107, and I'm still like 200 strength away from being able to use sacred quilted armor haha - got the honorifics with +50 str on all 3.

Should I just MO strength on all my items?

Wulf has mentioned it a few times in his guide and comments but just keep in mind the principle that dex and str are fungible on characters that don't benefit in some way from "base stats" but require both stats. This means that until you acquire enough strength to wear all your gear without investing any in base strength; 1str has equal value to 1dex and vice versa because you can just reallocate your base stats to make up the difference when you go over your str requirement to put more in dex. (Or put more in base str to meet reqs if you acquire high +dex gear/charms) An example where this would not hold true is nagisin, she requires str to wear gear but you really don't want to invest any of your base stats in str over dex if you can avoid it because she gains flat magic damage for every base stat of dex invested.
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What would you suggest cubing The Sleep with? TA trophy sounds like the best option to me as my char sits, I have around 150 pierce and 12-14k dmg
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
sunstrider wrote:What would you suggest cubing The Sleep with? TA trophy sounds like the best option to me as my char sits, I have around 150 pierce and 12-14k dmg

Nothing really shines for fire bow. It's just something I skipped entirely as I felt like it wasn't worth the effort.
For phys bow druid though, you 100% want triune sleep.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:
sunstrider wrote:What would you suggest cubing The Sleep with? TA trophy sounds like the best option to me as my char sits, I have around 150 pierce and 12-14k dmg

Nothing really shines for fire bow. It's just something I skipped entirely as I felt like it wasn't worth the effort.
For phys bow druid though, you 100% want triune sleep.

you also want triune sleep for fire bow. 15% attributes