Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
chaostyle
Heretic
428 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheeks wrote:Enjoying the gameplay, and big thanks for the great guide. What would be the better body enchantment for natashas, fire or +2 skills?

Hey Cheeks! +2skill scroll is the way to go!
kainbloodlust
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hiya Chaostyle, thanks for the awesome guide. Is it possible to achieve 50% phys dr using the end game gear build with natasha's legacy?
chaostyle
Heretic
428 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kainbloodlust wrote:Hiya Chaostyle, thanks for the awesome guide. Is it possible to achieve 50% phys dr using the end game gear build with natasha's legacy?

Hey kainbloodlust!

Thanks for the cheers! Appreciated it!

Yes it is possible to have 50%phys res this league with natasha's legacy: All item Lucked+1% phys(6% total) / Use belt 5%phys res scroll / Rare ring to avoid -4% from ras algheti / Perfect natasha's rolled 20% / Dementia 5% / spirit walker 4% (if 80% mana regen, depend on gloves if you play with lorekeeper) / 5% from sunstone of the gods charm trophied and the second awakening for the sleep with viz-jun trophy 5%! Total: 50% - (but keep in mind that in the lab you will get curse for -10% phys wich can be counter by getting 100% curse length reduction!)

HF :)
legless
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, can you give your Notifier for d2stats? Ty
roceteo242
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
legless wrote:Hi, can you give your Notifier for d2stats? Ty

► Show Spoiler
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For early to mid-game setup I wonder if it would help to make a magic-find variant of the fireress. B/c atm I’ve got most of the endgame items in the build except I’m missing a lot of the piercing items.

Like I never found dementia or spirit walker or tesseract. So I was thinking if I had added items like Jared’s stone & other more magic-find focused items. Maybe that would be a better play at least until I got the items I needed then switch over to the main build.

Or do we use another magic find character specifically for that?

Although the update will likely change how the build goes.
chaostyle
Heretic
428 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey heroebal!
Some item are very rare indeed and you may spend weeks to drop those, even with the gobelin, but getting some MF is the way. When you are not pushing the lab, get yourself a juicy
Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)
+ lum rune x2 in it, you can also Orb it accordingly to your level with
Nagapearl
Nagapearl
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Stun Attack
10% Gold Find
10% Magic Find
+10 Required Level
and build a MF wormhole from triune and you will be just fine for grinding! You may also want to sell some item for TG and buy the item you are looking for with it! It is the most efficient way to get your build done! Ethical self drop is a way buying and selling another one, both are fine in my opinion,the rest depends on you!
Good Luck :p!
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
@chaostyle "HC viable"

From your SC & HC experience, how would you rate ubers fights and the ability to farm theirs charms with fire goddess ?
You died a couple of time at 140 trying the hardest ones. So could be interesting to summarize it in the guide.

Félicitations pour la première place !
majinvegito123
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I noticed wake of destruction not being used despite being very powerful for boots. WOuld love to know why
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
majinvegito123 wrote:I noticed wake of destruction not being used despite being very powerful for boots. WOuld love to know why

Too high strength requirement for early game, since you've already got to pump Dex to wear Wisdom's Wrap. They'd work as midgame gear though.