Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Personally I did play fire this season and i hope nobody make video on flamefront fight with bosses, because after that patch nerf for sure. A simple
The Ritualist
The Ritualist
Gambeson (Sacred)

Defense: (5583 - 6345) to (5951 - 6762)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 486
Item Level: 105
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+50 Spell Focus
Firedance Cooldown Reduced by 6 seconds
+20% to Fire Spell Damage
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(120 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Fire Absorb 5%
+(30 to 50) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
is best for endgame and specially if problem with -fire res. Also for damage only and farming
Radiance
Radiance
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: 725 to 820
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 120
+2 Spell Focus per 1 Light Radius
+3% Fire Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
-1% Cold Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist 10%
Cannot Be Frozen
-5% to All Vendor Prices
Socketed (4)
Iblis (Xis)
Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse
Light Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (2091 - 2422) to (2171 - 2514)
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
+(51 to 60) Spell Focus
25% Cast Speed
30% Hit Recovery
+(10 to 15)% to Spell Damage
+(90 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
+(40 to 50) to Energy
+100 to Life
Elemental Resists +15%
+5 to Light Radius
Socketed (2)
Victory (Xis)
combo.And for flamestrike only build a crafted war staff with +10 skill 50 fire spell 100+ spell focus and -fire res or
Zodiac
Sauron
. This build with only
The Warmage
The Warmage
(Sorceress Fire Set)

Warmage's Breath
Warmage's Fireblade
Warmage's Flameshroud
Warmage's Wake

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+24 to Fire Cascade
+50 to Strength

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
+16 to Banish
Elemental Resists +75%

Set Bonus with complete set:
2% Chance to cast level 40 Lifeblood when Struck
+5 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Movement Speed
+25% to Spell Damage
-35% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+30 to Jinn
5% Chance to Avoid Damage

and tu items can do up to lv 130 ubers
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Inno86 wrote:Hi, maybe noob question.. why energy to reach 2k and not going further, like investing everything in energy?

Also, about the charms.. you use the sleep + what trophy? The veiled prophet? Or Yshari? Or even triune or others? And why you choose one against the others?

For the wormhole, you use one full energy? Or for example life/Mana or even others?

I don't see much gear with spell focus bonus, is it possible to cap it at 1000 for this build? Ras algethi feels very good, indigo too is great! and spirit walkers.. I never had a pair, but they can roll even 100 spell focus, so pretty good.. If I play it, should i just go with a eerie craft/bless boots?

I never played fire sorc (I played cold sorc about 1 year ago), but even before this guide I thought about giving it a shot.. seems pretty good on paper.. your guide raised even more my interest, so thank you!

Energy has very hard diminishing returns after 2k-2.5k so it's not really worth it to invest further in it. An energy wormhole is probably a good idea, since that would free up stat points for more vit... But someone would need to test that vs. spending more stats in energy and going full life% on it, although this would probably only make sense if you use only great cycles
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fire sorc is quite nerfed due to the change of familiar and Eydrem in 1.7 patch, but still pretty good.
In 1.7, with no familiars and free Eydrems, fire sorcs have to go ice tree to use ice elementals to survive in tier 11+ labs. So basically, I don't know why they change familiar to be a passive in 1.7, cause thats a huge nerf to sorc.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Fire sorc is quite nerfed due to the change of familiar and Eydrem in 1.7 patch, but still pretty good.
In 1.7, with no familiars and free Eydrems, fire sorcs have to go ice tree to use ice elementals to survive in tier 11+ labs. So basically, I don't know why they change familiar to be a passive in 1.7, cause thats a huge nerf to sorc.

Wasn't familiar non-targettable anyways? The nerf comes from the lack of +skills.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Fire sorc is quite nerfed due to the change of familiar and Eydrem in 1.7 patch, but still pretty good.

Wasn't familiar non-targettable anyways? The nerf comes from the lack of +skills.

Ofc sorcs lost some skills, but get spell focus in return. So, not a big problem, I guess.
Familiars are non-targettable, and besides, they can stun mobs. I didnt mean using them as body shields like ice elementals cause they are non-targettable. If u ever did the Uldyssian fight with fire sorc or poison sorc before and in 1.7 patch, u will know what I mean. With 5 familiars which can stun the Eydrems in Uldyssian fight, u can finish the fight in a much shorter time than with no familiars in 1.7.
Their stunning ability also makes sorcs safer farming rifts like Dunc and Fauzt. Thats what I mean by saying familiar becoming a passive was a huge nerf to sorc in 1.7 patch.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Good guide. I’ve seen you doing T13-14 labs with your Fire Sorc on twitch, including those videos in the guide will make it even better (with the gear and umo detail ofc. :-D).
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Ofc sorcs lost some skills, but get spell focus in return. So, not a big problem, I guess.
Familiars are non-targettable, and besides, they can stun mobs. I didnt mean using them as body shields like ice elementals cause they are non-targettable. If u ever did the Uldyssian fight with fire sorc or poison sorc before and in 1.7 patch, u will know what I mean. With 5 familiars which can stun the Eydrems in Uldyssian fight, u can finish the fight in a much shorter time than with no familiars in 1.7.
Their stunning ability also makes sorcs safer farming rifts like Dunc and Fauzt. Thats what I mean by saying familiar becoming a passive was a huge nerf to sorc in 1.7 patch.

Actually, I always felt that the best part of familiars were their stun, not the other effects. Which is why I didn't like the change of that skill from the start of 1.7
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:Actually, I always felt that the best part of familiars were their stun, not the other effects. Which is why I didn't like the change of that skill from the start of 1.7

Yeah, I felt the same.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
if you weren't informed, the reason familiar was "nerfed" was because there was a game breaking bug that crashed/exploded the game caused the familiar so it was temporary replaced. i cant say for certain but it will probably come back or devs use it as an opportunity to try other new things who knows
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Elendilli wrote:if you weren't informed, the reason familiar was "nerfed" was because there was a game breaking bug that crashed/exploded the game caused the familiar so it was temporary replaced. i cant say for certain but it will probably come back or devs use it as an opportunity to try other new things who knows

Technically, the nerf was a result of it being made passive, not the other way around. It was intended for the familiar to be passive, since it was already in the patch notes before the patch released. The bug/crashing was what let to +skills being changed to SF.