Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jo_Jo
Vampiress
35 | 0
Hi, great guide man, have a couple of questions:
1) What would be the best armor option to make Curandera and Nats Legacy?

2) I need some clarification at your End Game section.

For the Stats you said:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Vitality: rest
Energy: enough to get 2k

Which makes sense, since your goal is to max your survivality by getting as much Life as you can.

But then...on the MO for your armor, you said to use 2
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
, but by doing that (because of the +25% requirements), theres no way to equip the armor without spending points on Strenght and Dexterity. Specially the
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 492
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
+2 to All Skills
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
and
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)


So...whats the deal?
Heroebal
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
^^ I think that might be the jewel crafting part of the guide

“ Craft is : Zod jewel crafting : +(1 to 2)% to Spell Damage

Weapon/Shield/Armor/Helm/Gloves/Boots/Belt:
- Spell Focus:15
- Faster Cast rate : 10%
- Faster Hit Recovey : 15%
- Faster Block Rate : 15%
- Fire Spell Damage : 4%
- Life : 50
- Requirement -10%”

Since you’d be trying to get the -10% requirement jewels for the heftier items.
User avatar
PizzaGater
Grubber
315 | 4
Jo_Jo wrote:Hi, great guide man, have a couple of questions:
1) What would be the best armor option to make Curandera and Nats Legacy?

2) I need some clarification at your End Game section.

For the Stats you said:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Vitality: rest
Energy: enough to get 2k

Which makes sense, since your goal is to max your survivality by getting as much Life as you can.

But then...on the MO for your armor, you said to use 2
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
, but by doing that (because of the +25% requirements), theres no way to equip the armor without spending points on Strenght and Dexterity. Specially the
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 492
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
+2 to All Skills
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
and
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)


So...whats the deal?


sacred quilted armor
Jo_Jo
Vampiress
35 | 0
Heroebal wrote:^^ I think that might be the jewel crafting part of the guide

“ Craft is : Zod jewel crafting : +(1 to 2)% to Spell Damage

Weapon/Shield/Armor/Helm/Gloves/Boots/Belt:
- Spell Focus:15
- Faster Cast rate : 10%
- Faster Hit Recovey : 15%
- Faster Block Rate : 15%
- Fire Spell Damage : 4%
- Life : 50
- Requirement -10%”

Since you’d be trying to get the -10% requirement jewels for the heftier items.

Yes ofcourse, but still, even with all the -10% requirement jewels, i would still need to spend around 100points between Strength and Dexterity to wear those 3 items i mentioned.
User avatar
chaostyle
Vampiress
38 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jo_Jo wrote:
Heroebal wrote:^^ I think that might be the jewel crafting part of the guide

“ Craft is : Zod jewel crafting : +(1 to 2)% to Spell Damage

Weapon/Shield/Armor/Helm/Gloves/Boots/Belt:
- Spell Focus:15
- Faster Cast rate : 10%
- Faster Hit Recovey : 15%
- Faster Block Rate : 15%
- Fire Spell Damage : 4%
- Life : 50
- Requirement -10%”

Since you’d be trying to get the -10% requirement jewels for the heftier items.

Yes ofcourse, but still, even with all the -10% requirement jewels, i would still need to spend around 100points between Strength and Dexterity to wear those 3 items i mentioned.


Hey jojo! Yeah, if you are looking to get everything maxed out by using effigy! You need every charms with attribute to be maxed out and -10%req jewel. perf Umbaru treasure might be the hardest one to get! But yeah if you are lacking of attributes, throw some str/dex to equip your gear! (I didn't mention that on the guide, because most player who will reach that point, should have figured by then!)

NB: But this league with the relics you may chill on effigy and try to get some juicy relic buff!
Jo_Jo
Vampiress
35 | 0
chaostyle wrote:Hey jojo! Yeah, if you are looking to get everything maxed out by using effigy! You need every charms with attribute to be maxed out and -10%req jewel. perf Umbaru treasure might be the hardest one to get! But yeah if you are lacking of attributes, throw some str/dex to equip your gear! (I didn't mention that on the guide, because most player who will reach that point, should have figured by then!)

NB: But this league with the relics you may chill on effigy and try to get some juicy relic buff!

Ah ok, its just common sense then. Thought i might be doing wrong or missed something.

One more thing, when you recommend "Energy: enough to reach 2k", is it considering the buff from the Raven Familiar (which would free a lot of stat points) or just pure raw stat points?
User avatar
chaostyle
Vampiress
38 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jo_Jo wrote:One more thing, when you recommend "Energy: enough to reach 2k", is it considering the buff from the Raven Familiar (which would free a lot of stat points) or just pure raw stat points?


2k energy TOTAL (whatever the way to get it..)
Heroebal
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:Hi, great guide man, have a couple of questions:
1) What would be the best armor option to make Curandera and Nats Legacy?

2) I need some clarification at your End Game section.

For the Stats you said:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Vitality: rest
Energy: enough to get 2k

Which makes sense, since your goal is to max your survivality by getting as much Life as you can.

But then...on the MO for your armor, you said to use 2
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
, but by doing that (because of the +25% requirements), theres no way to equip the armor without spending points on Strenght and Dexterity. Specially the
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 492
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
+2 to All Skills
(0 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
and
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)


So...whats the deal?


sacred quilted armor


I think if he wants the curandera one it has to one of the sorceress body armors if I’m understanding the wiki right.
Siosilvar
Sasquatch
61 | 5
Heroebal wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:Hi, great guide man, have a couple of questions:
1) What would be the best armor option to make Curandera and Nats Legacy?


sacred quilted armor


I think if he wants the curandera one it has to one of the sorceress body armors if I’m understanding the wiki right.


Correct.

Curandera (Xis)
Curandera
Sorceress Body Armors

'SuXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Regenerate Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(41 to 60)%
Physical Resist (40 to 45)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
goes in a Gambeson to keep the Dex requirement low.

Natasha's Legacy (Xis)


Natasha's Legacy
Body Armors

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
-(3 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(322 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 4)%
Physical Resist (5 to 20)%
Total Character Defense 100%
Cannot be Unsocketed
can go into Light Plate if you already have the Strength to wear
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
.
Heroebal
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
RNG dispenser pezzed me out a
Armor of the Old Religion
Armor of the Old Religion
Ceremonial Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8437 - 9306) to (10452 - 11529)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 722
Item Level: 105
+200 Spell Focus
+(4 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Hit Recovery
+(35 to 50)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(35 to 50)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(35 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(9 to 12) to Sacrifices
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +25%
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)


How would you rank that armor for this build amongst curandera/ritualist? Mine had +5 skill, ~42% fire dmg, 147 laek, ~10.5k def