Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
exorogue89
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
this is a starterfriendly build? havent played other that mana sorc. and a subnote. how hard is this to get working as SSF?
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
exorogue89 wrote:this is a starterfriendly build? havent played other that mana sorc. and a subnote. how hard is this to get working as SSF?


Hey exorogue89!
Yes this build is SSF and HC friendly starter!
Kamil
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
chaostyle wrote:
Kamil wrote:Chaosstyle - what with DEIMOSS and Samael?


Hey kamil! Deimoss and samael are 2 very specific fight! Caster are not friendly with thoses fight because they can't leech life! That doesn't mean you can't do it with this sorceress but it will ask you to follow a different guide!



So, can you tell me pls which build is good/best for Samael, Deimoss?
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kamil wrote:So, can you tell me pls which build is good/best for Samael, Deimoss?


Hey Kamil! Samael or deimos are not easy to reach! You need a lot of farm and investment to get there, your char must be overgeared! Almost any direct hit with leech build can do them both! With the proper investment like i say but even then it wont be an easy fight! If your looking for an OP build who can one shot them both, sorry but i don't have that!

Happy new year everyone!
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Merci pour le build, je crois que je vais partir sur ça pour ce soir :)
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vebririon wrote:Merci pour le build, je crois que je vais partir sur ça pour ce soir :)


Fait toi plaise! Sa va être violent!
User avatar
proletariat
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
chaostyle wrote:
vebririon wrote:Merci pour le build, je crois que je vais partir sur ça pour ce soir :)


Fait toi plaise! Sa va être violent!


7/10 pour l’effort (-: (-:
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
With the return of +Skills familiar, this build is clearing Labs even faster. Noticed at least +2k sheet damage for Flamefront.
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Victor wrote:With the return of +Skills familiar, this build is clearing Labs even faster. Noticed at least +2k sheet damage for Flamefront.


nice <3 !
Kamil
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how do the changes apply to this build ??
Image