Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
Just dump the rest, I stopped at 28 at lvl 140.
WARBANDIT30
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Hey guys just got radiance for my pally was wondering if i could make it work for sorc any suggestions?
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
WARBANDIT30 wrote:Hey guys just got radiance for my pally was wondering if i could make it work for sorc any suggestions?


This guide covers
Radiance
Radiance
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: 725 to 820
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 120
+2 Spell Focus per 1 Light Radius
+3% Fire Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
-1% Cold Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist 10%
Cannot Be Frozen
-5% to All Vendor Prices
Socketed (4)
setup but for bossing.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=51313#FILA

For labbing not sure if any setup around it will be good in terms of survivability. Maybe Chaostyle can make us a Lab-Radiance build with optimized offense and defense.
User avatar
ixvid_
Azure Drake
170 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How aboute
Habacalva's Legacy
Habacalva's Legacy
Eagle Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 35 to 36
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 171
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+5 Flamefront Projectiles
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
-(11 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(8 to 15) to Flamefront (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Flamestrike (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Pyroblast (Sorceress Only)
+(16 to 30) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
Socketed (2)
+
Hepsheeba's Mantle
Hepsheeba's Mantle
Chain Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (6060 - 7575) to (6854 - 8568)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 538
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(2 to 4) to Paladin Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(15 to 25) to Pentagram
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Fire Resist +3%
Socketed (6)
+
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
and full Zakarum set? I have been trying to find good character build to utilize this set. :think:
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ixvid_ wrote:How aboute
Habacalva's Legacy
Habacalva's Legacy
Eagle Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 35 to 36
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 171
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+5 Flamefront Projectiles
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
-(11 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(8 to 15) to Flamefront (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Flamestrike (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Pyroblast (Sorceress Only)
+(16 to 30) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
Socketed (2)
+
Hepsheeba's Mantle
Hepsheeba's Mantle
Chain Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (6060 - 7575) to (6854 - 8568)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 538
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(2 to 4) to Paladin Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(15 to 25) to Pentagram
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Fire Resist +3%
Socketed (6)
+
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
and full Zakarum set? I have been trying to find good character build to utilize this set. :think:


Will work but you will miss physical resistance and maximum elemental resistance for end lab!
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
Basically if we can manage these transitions, Fire Sorc can clear T15 a lot faster:

Indigo
Indigo
Circlets

'Shaad'
Runeword Level: 100
+100 Spell Focus
+2 to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
-(13 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+20% Enhanced Defense
-500 Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Requirements -100%
to
Radiance
Radiance
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: 725 to 820
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 120
+2 Spell Focus per 1 Light Radius
+3% Fire Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
-1% Cold Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist 10%
Cannot Be Frozen
-5% to All Vendor Prices
Socketed (4)


and

The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
/
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 110
15% Innate Elemental Damage
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
to
Locket of Dreams
Locket of Dreams
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+100 to Vitality
+(40 to 50)% Increased Healing Rate from Apples
+(150 to 200) Life when Struck by an Enemy
25% Gold Find
+10 to Light Radius


and

Empyrean Glory
Empyrean Glory
Ring

Required Level: 50
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 26 Singularity on Kill
(6 to 10)% to All Attributes
Increase Maximum Life and Mana 15%
15% Gold Find
+
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Ring/Amulet/Quiver to Add Bonus
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Total Character Defense Plus 3%
+100 Defense
+10 Required Level
to 2x Void Rings.

How to itemize the loss of huge hp and pierce on rings, any ideas? Hp and 90 res might be covered but pierce? Don’t think so.
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Victor wrote:Basically if we can manage these transitions, Fire Sorc can clear T15 a lot faster:

Indigo
Indigo
Circlets

'Shaad'
Runeword Level: 100
+100 Spell Focus
+2 to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
-(13 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+20% Enhanced Defense
-500 Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Requirements -100%
to
Radiance
Radiance
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: 725 to 820
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 120
+2 Spell Focus per 1 Light Radius
+3% Fire Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
-1% Cold Spell Damage per 1 Light Radius
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist 10%
Cannot Be Frozen
-5% to All Vendor Prices
Socketed (4)


and

The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
/
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 110
15% Innate Elemental Damage
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
to
Locket of Dreams
Locket of Dreams
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+100 to Vitality
+(40 to 50)% Increased Healing Rate from Apples
+(150 to 200) Life when Struck by an Enemy
25% Gold Find
+10 to Light Radius


and

Empyrean Glory
Empyrean Glory
Ring

Required Level: 50
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 26 Singularity on Kill
(6 to 10)% to All Attributes
Increase Maximum Life and Mana 15%
15% Gold Find
+
The Endless Light
The Endless Light
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Ring/Amulet/Quiver to Add Bonus
-2% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Total Character Defense Plus 3%
+100 Defense
+10 Required Level
to 2x Void Rings.

How to itemize the loss of huge hp and pierce on rings, any ideas? Hp and 90 res might be covered but pierce? Don’t think so.


Sadly, i know all thoses items and i already tweaked that witch so much that there is really no much room to switch that much item but i can give you a hint for that gob league! (enchantement scrolls)
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
Thanks to you I cleared T15! Is there any chance to push for Deimoss or is this it for Fire Sorceress?

Here is the SS and kudos to this guide: 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=153&p=478362#p478362
User avatar
chaostyle
Detonator
783 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey Victor!

Congratulations for t15 clear! And thanks for the cheers appreciate it !

I think you need to switch to flamestrike tree to kill deimos. I didn't try to push more than that but i'm pretty sure you can kill it that way!