Endgame Fire Witch ! Melt Your Way To The Top !

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
godfrey
Skeleton
3 | 0
hi man
How can i wear dementia belt? it needs so much strenght....
User avatar
Jampula
Cow Ninja
1272 | 46
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Get more strenght. :D Many ways for that. At the moment you should even have that item you should have several several charms that boost stats. -reg jewels doesn't really help in case of Dementia and requires too much crafting to get decent ones.
n-gave13
Abomination
145 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I get 2x ring Image and its helping with strengh and give me total 24k hp. Also i try build with almost perfect
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)


Natasha's Legacy
Body Armors

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
-(3 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(322 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 4)%
Physical Resist (5 to 20)%
Total Character Defense 100%
Cannot be Unsocketed
and i say
Curandera (Xis)
Curandera
Sorceress Body Armors

'SuXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Regenerate Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(41 to 60)%
Physical Resist (40 to 45)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
is way way way more better for labs 13lvl+ , with natasha u have problem to get 260 res and problem to psy resist what is biggest problem with survivality.
User avatar
Taem
Astral Guardian
1999 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
n-gave13 wrote:and i say
Curandera (Xis)
Curandera
Sorceress Body Armors

'SuXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Regenerate Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(41 to 60)%
Physical Resist (40 to 45)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
is way way way more better for labs 13lvl+ , with natasha u have problem to get 260 res and problem to psy resist what is biggest problem with survivality.


Does the life regen stack with Living Flame?
User avatar
PizzaGater
Azure Drake
164 | 1
n-gave13 wrote:I get 2x ring Image and its helping with strengh and give me total 24k hp. Also i try build with almost perfect
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)


Natasha's Legacy
Body Armors

'XisXisXisXisXisXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
-(3 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(322 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 4)%
Physical Resist (5 to 20)%
Total Character Defense 100%
Cannot be Unsocketed
and i say
Curandera (Xis)
Curandera
Sorceress Body Armors

'SuXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Regenerate Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(41 to 60)%
Physical Resist (40 to 45)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
is way way way more better for labs 13lvl+ , with natasha u have problem to get 260 res and problem to psy resist what is biggest problem with survivality.


I also just rolled a natasha's legacy, 1 sk, 21 pierce, 2 max res and 16 pr .. not the best roll but compared to ritualist I lost almost 2k dmg
so Im using it on merc which is fine too :)
n-gave13
Abomination
145 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Taem wrote:
n-gave13 wrote:and i say
Curandera (Xis)
Curandera
Sorceress Body Armors

'SuXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+200% Enhanced Defense
+1 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Regenerate Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(41 to 60)%
Physical Resist (40 to 45)%
Cannot be Unsocketed
is way way way more better for labs 13lvl+ , with natasha u have problem to get 260 res and problem to psy resist what is biggest problem with survivality.


Does the life regen stack with Living Flame?

Yes
Ruubel
Core Lord
391 | 5
Tested combos without maxed raven familiar ( at lvl 140 32 hard points). Long strory short - raven familiar buffs your relics, defence (via
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
), spell dmg, your summon tanks. You could trade it for "flamestrike " - was not worth a shot - the difference between maxed flamestrike and 1 sk hard point flamestrike + raven familiar combo was insane mana cost and flamestrike misses far more than hits (most of boss targets are moving anyway). Maybe with
Lorekeeper
Lorekeeper
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1018 - 1179) to (1159 - 1342)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
272
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
20% Combat Speeds
+(5 to 10) to Firedance
+(90 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana +(40 to 60)%
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
its not so bad but not everyone has these.

So yeah, level raven familiar with confidence.
Edited by Ruubel 3 weeks.
User avatar
PizzaGater
Azure Drake
164 | 1
Ruubel wrote:Tested combos without maxed raven familiar ( at lvl 140 32 hard points). Long strory short - raven familiar buffs your relics, defence (via
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(6 to 13) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(6 to 13) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana (11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
), spell dmg, your summon tanks you could trade it for "flamestrike " - was not worth a shot - the difference between maxed flamestrike and 1sk hard point flamestrike + raven familiar combo was insane mana cost and flamestrike misses far more than hits (most of boss target are moving anyway). Maybe with
Lorekeeper
Lorekeeper
Light Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1018 - 1179) to (1159 - 1342)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
272
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
20% Combat Speeds
+(5 to 10) to Firedance
+(90 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana +(40 to 60)%
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
its not so bad but not everyone has these.

So yeah, level raven familiar with confidence.


thanks for the advice, I did maxed raven when I was leveling then followed the guide with leftovers in firedance.
godfrey
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi man!
Can you explain this?

The Sleep = cubed with kabraxis trophy(-10%all enemy res)(double kabraxis trophy if awake or triune trophy)

I mean, should i cube the sleep with kab trophy two times? is it possible?
User avatar
chaostyle
Stone Warrior
34 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
godfrey wrote:Hi man!
Can you explain this?

The Sleep = cubed with kabraxis trophy(-10%all enemy res)(double kabraxis trophy if awake or triune trophy)

I mean, should i cube the sleep with kab trophy two times? is it possible?


Hey godfrey!

Yes double awakening is possible! But you need
The Awakening
The Awakening
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: 11673 to 14304
Required Level: 130
Required Strength: 630
Item Level: 130
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
When Cubed with The Sleep, Enables an Additional Awakening
(The Armor will be Disenchanted by the Recipe)
5% Chance to cast level 50 Banish on Death Blow
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
-(31 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200% Enhanced Defense
+25 Maximum Stamina
Magic Resist +5%
Socketed (6)
!