SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A cookie for this effort
sujan2016
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why 0 Movement Speed Boot, why not a boot with movement speed? a bit of explanation would be helpful.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice work! :thumb:
Want to know about this, “ Also, orange text on weapons is disabled when the game detects you are dual wielding.”
Does it mean the orange texts on both weapons are disabled when dual wielding? Or just the offhand one? Thx in advance.
dtell
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sujan2016 wrote:Why 0 Movement Speed Boot, why not a boot with movement speed? a bit of explanation would be helpful.

It was included in the original post:

Movement speed hurts your dmg
Whirlwind hits enemies 12 times per second. If your move speed is high, WW goes through enemies too fast and low amount of hits land. There’s a short delay before you can recast WW, so you lose dmg if you do several short distances instead of long ones. Ideally, you want a slow WW to land as many hits as possible per cast. I recommend not going above 10 move speed. This is the reason why I ignore Wolf Stance, Gladiator’s Dominance, Kingdom of Shadow charm, and opt for boots with no/low move speed. Using heavy body armors also decreases your movement velocity.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Nice work! :thumb:
Want to know about this, “ Also, orange text on weapons is disabled when the game detects you are dual wielding.”
Does it mean the orange texts on both weapons are disabled when dual wielding? Or just the offhand one? Thx in advance.

Both weapons will be disabled, Main hand and Off-hand.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Well done sir, take my cookie.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Nice work! :thumb:

Both weapons will be disabled, Main hand and Off-hand.

Thx :)
watanuki
Rust Claw
84 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nice guide
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thanks for the guide. Can help me understand why did you choose dual wield (and thus forfeit the last WW passive) instead of 2hander? Just for 2x proc for on hit stuff?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OverSky wrote:Thanks for the guide. Can help me understand why did you choose dual wield (and thus forfeit the last WW passive) instead of 2hander? Just for 2x proc for on hit stuff?

I think Executioner works if you dual-wield two-handed weapons (in this case Great Swords). And with dual-wielding you can reach 2FPA which essentially doubles the life on attack and procs from armours etc.