SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ctdemonet
Invader
9 | 0
Wulf - any changes you foresee with the advent of 2.1?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah, I really like this WW build, it's the first time I'm playing it through (switched to poison WW last season before actually leveling up much).

I feel Erawan is much better than Dragonheart, the +2 skills don't make up for the better stats that Erawan gives. The Phys reduc is absolutely insane.

I'm still upgrading everything as I level up, I don't have anything better than this current setup, but it's enough to play at the highest levels I can currently access:
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Hurricane
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did everything up till judgment day, but even with a buff I am not able to kill the bosses. This is a DPS check I know, I have Anak and Crescent Moon, and I use the tiered uniques.

Would this be the time to make an Erawan? I eventually die after around 30 seconds of not being fast enough to get to the continuously spawning boss. The other ubers were quite easy and previous seasons I was able to do it with my other toons as well.

Update:
So I've pushed through somehow, now doing lvl 126 charms, wondering why I still feel so squishy... Turns out I forgot Melee Devotion :mrgreen:
Gonna do a respec now, to see how much easier everything will be with melee devotion on.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi guys, so I got an Eth Yaggai now, what would be best to do with this in terms of upgrading/orbing/runes?

Also created a special poison WW barb outfit with high MF, lots of fun. But I think with this Eth Yaggai I might be able to do more bossing. For the rest I have almost all BiS gear, except for Black Void, this is a big chunk that's still missing.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
How much pierce is recommended for using Yaggai?
Grkkilla
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Having issues surviving i normally see my health go from full to like 1/6 instantly if not dead during a whirlwind
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Iown_u
im level 125 I cant seem to kill Greater Riftwalker for the bonus without dying to 1/2 Lightening bolts when he does that swirl attack. Any recommendations? So far ive followed all the build Except finding perfect charms and i messed up my swords by crafting % life steal but i dont think those would stop me from getting one shotted
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Grkkilla wrote:Having issues surviving i normally see my health go from full to like 1/6 instantly if not dead during a whirlwind
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Iown_u
im level 125 I cant seem to kill Greater Riftwalker for the bonus without dying to 1/2 Lightening bolts when he does that swirl attack. Any recommendations? So far ive followed all the build Except finding perfect charms and i messed up my swords by crafting % life steal but i dont think those would stop me from getting one shotted

I did it at lvl 118 with just TUs, so, i doubt it is because of the swords having life steal instead of life on melee.
What i did to not get wasted by the light swirl, was raise my light resist to 85 using gems, even though it lowered my defense from Runemaster.
And the bolt from the sky into the lightning circle is what you must avoid to get the bonus quest. So...those you must dodge no matter what. You wont get one-shotted and youll get the bonus.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Jo_Jo wrote:How much pierce is recommended for using Yaggai?

The procs (stormblast and thunderfury) aren't a large enough portion of your damage to warrant gearing for more pierce if it comes at a cost. If it's a piece that you would already use, like good rare ammy that happens to have pierce on it or Yaggai's itself then its great but don't sacrifice your normal gearing for it.
oatmilk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Any tips for doing scogslen?

Biggest piece of gear I'm missing would be the helmet, and I'm hoping the flat elem. damage and area of attack will help a bit on the damage front. The 10% avoid would also be quite nice to have, but I'd be losing 150% AR (using Lilith's) when my chance to hit can be as low as 75% as it is (Etherborn). I could replace my dyer's eye with the AR + cannot be frozen but then I'd be losing 10% resists and lifesteal.

Current kit - Yaggais, Lilith's, Wolverine/Khazra, Mercy, Black Void, Wind runner, 2x earth rousers, dyer's eye. Socketed with Ko's. Clean MOs except for attack speed for Yaggai's. Do I go for flat dex (on armor) and AR (for weapon) MO's instead of what's on the guide?

Also it doesn't look like you'd be able to max all the skills stated on the guide. I did 1 point for lifestealer and ww to max Ancient Blood (for AR). I'll have 14 skill points remaining. Should I be sacrificing points in Mountain King instead and max WW?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
oatmilk wrote:Any tips for doing scogslen?

Biggest piece of gear I'm missing would be the helmet, and I'm hoping the flat elem. damage and area of attack will help a bit on the damage front. The 10% avoid would also be quite nice to have, but I'd be losing 150% AR (using Lilith's) when my chance to hit can be as low as 75% as it is (Etherborn). I could replace my dyer's eye with the AR + cannot be frozen but then I'd be losing 10% resists and lifesteal.

Current kit - Yaggais, Lilith's, Wolverine/Khazra, Mercy, Black Void, Wind runner, 2x earth rousers, dyer's eye. Socketed with Ko's. Clean MOs except for attack speed for Yaggai's. Do I go for flat dex (on armor) and AR (for weapon) MO's instead of what's on the guide?

Also it doesn't look like you'd be able to max all the skills stated on the guide. I did 1 point for lifestealer and ww to max Ancient Blood (for AR). I'll have 14 skill points remaining. Should I be sacrificing points in Mountain King instead and max WW?

1 pt lifestealer and ww is fine. WW damage in itself is more single target than anything and it's not even great for that so dumping 25 pts in it is silly imo. Earth Rouser rings aren't great, ripstar would be better if you can't get giant's knuckles. As for AR, depending on what your %str bonus is at you might be able to swap some Ko runes out for Ol runes. They will still provide a lot of str but also dex for AR and vit. It's been a while since I looked but I think the AR% WW passive might be overrated too. If I remember right it just gives AR% to WW not your charcter during WW so it wouldn't apply to gale force. I think only the DS passive provides universal benefit during WW for the offensive passives. Check your AR% bonus on character sheet and use WW, see if it changes or not.