SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dougphisig
Imp
4 | 0
So do you not use any vit every point is str i take it based on there being nothing on the guide
Notnx
Skeleton
3 | 0
For Bossing:
Have WW and Shower of Rocks (SoR) on right-click.

where does SoR comes from? it says nothing about SoR in skillplan
Balded_Hige
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Following the guide I reached to gamble the 2 War Swords, but Gheed only gives me blue swords. It's possible to gamble grey items from Gheed?
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
Notnx wrote:For Bossing:
Have WW and Shower of Rocks (SoR) on right-click.

where does SoR comes from? it says nothing about SoR in skillplan

You need aftermath for the build which is the last skill in the earthshaker tab. Shower of rocks is the skill just before that.

Since its not mentioned anywhere, i figure you only put 1 skill in shower of rocks
countblacula
Skeleton
3 | 0
the skill feels really bad early on at least im like lvl 35, is it better with more IAS///1hers? i mean its just really clunky
Identify
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Balded_Hige wrote:Following the guide I reached to gamble the 2 War Swords, but Gheed only gives me blue swords. It's possible to gamble grey items from Gheed?

You use an oil of renewal to make them gray.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I'm having fun, but damn is this guy slow with a heavy armor and no movement speed bonuses :P
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Thanks for this great guide!
One question: when you are running and transition into whirlwind is your defense zero while whirlwinding?
darkedone02
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ancient Blood Requires wolf companion, so you might have to add that into the list as well to prevent confusion of skill point usage.

Also you need leap, then thunder slam to get to leap, your guide is very confusing to new players by not revealing the true amount of points we be putting into.
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Being playing as WW using gale force alrdy. Build is very good but targeting with WW its just awful!