SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
ctdemonet
Invader
8 | 0
I am having a tough time doing Greater Riftwalker, Judgement Day, and Quov Tsin. Probably died maybe 60 times so far I just can't kill them.
I am using
Crescent Moon


Crescent Moon
One-Handed Swords

'JahGulEld'
Runeword Level: 80
2% Chance to cast level 1 Devastation on Kill
75% Attack Speed
Adds (40 to 50)-(75 to 85) Damage
+(155 to 175)% Enhanced Damage
(1 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
+1 Life on Striking
(15 to 20)% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana
,
Anak


Anak
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes

'HelEldBer'
Runeword Level: 78
30% Attack Speed
Adds (20 to 40)-(55 to 75) Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target (10 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
+50 Life on Melee Attack
(3 to 7)% Gold Find
,
Marchosias' Might
Marchosias' Might
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8595 - 9436) to (10308 - 11338)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
1280
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
+50 to Maximum Damage
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
, T4 gloves helm and boots
Crosby4HyG
Grubber
331 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ctdemonet wrote:I am having a tough time doing Greater Riftwalker, Judgement Day, and Quov Tsin. Probably died maybe 60 times so far I just can't kill them.
I am using
Crescent Moon


Crescent Moon
One-Handed Swords

'JahGulEld'
Runeword Level: 80
2% Chance to cast level 1 Devastation on Kill
75% Attack Speed
Adds (40 to 50)-(75 to 85) Damage
+(155 to 175)% Enhanced Damage
(1 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
+1 Life on Striking
(15 to 20)% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana
,
Anak


Anak
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes

'HelEldBer'
Runeword Level: 78
30% Attack Speed
Adds (20 to 40)-(55 to 75) Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target (10 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
+50 Life on Melee Attack
(3 to 7)% Gold Find
,
Marchosias' Might
Marchosias' Might
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8595 - 9436) to (10308 - 11338)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
1280
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
+50 to Maximum Damage
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
, T4 gloves helm and boots


What is your res at?
User avatar
ctdemonet
Invader
8 | 0
Crosby4HyG wrote:
ctdemonet wrote:I am having a tough time doing Greater Riftwalker, Judgement Day, and Quov Tsin. Probably died maybe 60 times so far I just can't kill them.
I am using
Crescent Moon


Crescent Moon
One-Handed Swords

'JahGulEld'
Runeword Level: 80
2% Chance to cast level 1 Devastation on Kill
75% Attack Speed
Adds (40 to 50)-(75 to 85) Damage
+(155 to 175)% Enhanced Damage
(1 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
+1 Life on Striking
(15 to 20)% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana
,
Anak


Anak
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes

'HelEldBer'
Runeword Level: 78
30% Attack Speed
Adds (20 to 40)-(55 to 75) Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target (10 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
+50 Life on Melee Attack
(3 to 7)% Gold Find
,
Marchosias' Might
Marchosias' Might
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8595 - 9436) to (10308 - 11338)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
1280
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
+50 to Maximum Damage
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
, T4 gloves helm and boots


What is your res at?


fire - 150
cold - 165
poison - 166
lightning - 217
physical - 10
Crosby4HyG
Grubber
331 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ctdemonet wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
ctdemonet wrote:I am having a tough time doing Greater Riftwalker, Judgement Day, and Quov Tsin. Probably died maybe 60 times so far I just can't kill them.
I am using
Crescent Moon


Crescent Moon
One-Handed Swords

'JahGulEld'
Runeword Level: 80
2% Chance to cast level 1 Devastation on Kill
75% Attack Speed
Adds (40 to 50)-(75 to 85) Damage
+(155 to 175)% Enhanced Damage
(1 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
+1 Life on Striking
(15 to 20)% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana
,
Anak


Anak
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes

'HelEldBer'
Runeword Level: 78
30% Attack Speed
Adds (20 to 40)-(55 to 75) Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target (10 to 15)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
+50 Life on Melee Attack
(3 to 7)% Gold Find
,
Marchosias' Might
Marchosias' Might
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8595 - 9436) to (10308 - 11338)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
1280
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
+50 to Maximum Damage
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
, T4 gloves helm and boots


What is your res at?


fire - 150
cold - 165
poison - 166
lightning - 217
physical - 10


For elemental fights like quov you'll want high max res, swap out runes in your gear for perf gems like onyx, bloodstone and amber. Aim for 83+ max res, 90 is the highest you can get.
User avatar
ctdemonet
Invader
8 | 0
I also have a question about Teganze - the guide says farm until you get a charm with 40 attr spread across str & dex but all that drops for me is
Umbaru Treasure
Umbaru Treasure
Required Level: 120
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Cube with Essence/Runestone to Roll Stat
+(6 to 10)% to Spell Damage
Essence Slots: 20
with +8% spell damage. Is there something I'm missing?
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ctdemonet wrote:I also have a question about Teganze - the guide says farm until you get a charm with 40 attr spread across str & dex but all that drops for me is
Umbaru Treasure
Umbaru Treasure
Required Level: 120
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Cube with Essence/Runestone to Roll Stat
+(6 to 10)% to Spell Damage
Essence Slots: 20
with +8% spell damage. Is there something I'm missing?


You're missing the "Cube with Essence/Runestone to Roll Stat" text on it. Cube it with any essences or runestones that you're not using (so, save 5 runestones and 5 earth essences to make
Rebel

Rebel
Body Armors

'ZolSilSilLo'
Runeword Level: 100
15% Combat Speeds
Adds 6-10 Damage
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(80 to 100)%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
+(151 to 200) to Dexterity
-75 to Vitality
-75 to Energy
+60 to Mana
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Elemental Resists +(40 to 50)%
,
Eidolon
Eidolon
Helms

'QorSil'
Runeword Level: 100
+2 to All Skills
10% Combat Speeds
Adds 3-5 Damage
Adds 7-15 Damage
5% Deadly Strike
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(35 to 40)%
(25 to 30)% Bonus to Defense
+4 to Light Radius
, and
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
), and each one will add -3 to +5 to each of the 4 attributes.
Jarosh
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there some kind of a trick to Fautz? I'm having huge difficulties with that location since I don't seem to be regenerating any health from attacking necrobots, and they're usually what's left after a big group and they're spread so thin that I can't effectively kill them with WW before I run out of health o_O
I've had terrible luck with my gear that I'm still stuck with Cain Armor and only 77 resists at level 128 but does that really make such a huge difference in Fautz? It's literally only necrobots that I have issues with. Everything else is a walk in the park.

Other than that where should I farm for gear and enchanted runes? Is Duncraig better than Torajan or Kurast 3k even though I kill stuff there faster? Does mf affect drop rate of enchanted runes?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I've been looking for answers but the internet is full of stuff from before 2.0
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Elemental resists don't have much to do with it, Fauzt is almost all physical damage. The issue is just that Necrobots have like 50k life and 60% ish physical resistance which totally nerfs your damage and leech against them.

Duncraig is better than jungles and k3k for most upgrades as long as you're not too slow there, but jungles drops more low runes. I'm not sure which enchanted runes drop there - up to Xith are fairly common, and I think jungles can drop Zol, but I haven't actually kept track of where my drops came from.

MF doesn't affect the number of anything you drop, only upgrades some items that would have been white to blue/yellow/set/unique.
User avatar
Wulf
Onyx Knight
643 | 117
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jarosh wrote:Is there some kind of a trick to Fautz? I'm having huge difficulties with that location since I don't seem to be regenerating any health from attacking necrobots, and they're usually what's left after a big group and they're spread so thin that I can't effectively kill them with WW before I run out of health o_O
I've had terrible luck with my gear that I'm still stuck with Cain Armor and only 77 resists at level 128 but does that really make such a huge difference in Fautz? It's literally only necrobots that I have issues with. Everything else is a walk in the park.

Other than that where should I farm for gear and enchanted runes? Is Duncraig better than Torajan or Kurast 3k even though I kill stuff there faster? Does mf affect drop rate of enchanted runes?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I've been looking for answers but the internet is full of stuff from before 2.0

you need phys res.
look at the gear i have in my fauzt video. thats bare minimum. youll have trouble if you try to do it on cain armor / tu4 swords.
User avatar
ctdemonet
Invader
8 | 0
One of the things I have noticed after dozens of runs trying Quov Tsin and Kabraxis is when I watch Wulf's videos, when he cats SOR it always hits but for me it only targets the bosses maybe 1/3 or 1/4 times. I understand targeting is not required but what could be a reason my SOR doesn't hit?