SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Quick question: do gale force and Area Effect Attack trigger on striking procs?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Kaido wrote:Quick question: do gale force and Area Effect Attack trigger on striking procs?

they dont. they also dont work with cb or life stolen (similarly to druid cascade).
Dogzilla07
Prowler
19 | 1
Opgedronken wrote:Fire damage does nothing towards all the weapon damage attacks, the t4 sword will definitely do more damage.
Yup, that's what i was afraid of, ty for the info.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Wulf wrote:
Kaido wrote:Quick question: do gale force and Area Effect Attack trigger on striking procs?

they dont. they also dont work with cb or life stolen (similarly to druid cascade).

Hmm are you positive? I can understand Area Effect Attack (whose mechanics I am unsure about), but gale force is effectively a WDM invisible nova. Why wouldn't it work with at least life leech?
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im only disagree with onething in this guide: the mov speed.
Many bosses i did, i did them when i swapped the lion stance for the last one. I think, for this mod, you need a high mov speed boots, at least
I have dual hammerhead axe (one eth, both sup) and yaggais. Ilove yaggais, but attack rating with jaggais drops so hard.
Im forced for bossing, use the dual wield setup.
Dogzilla07
Prowler
19 | 1
Are the preferred amulet affixes (Relevant affixes: 25min dmg, 30max dmg, 400life, 40attr, 3skills, -15 light pierce, charged strike oskill) in descending order of best to worst ?

I'm torn between 3 amulets: (9 min dmg, 55str, 15% MF, 45% poison red), (8min dmg, 30attr, 15% MF, 20% poison red), (23 max dmg, 262life, 20% poison red).
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
jef4zo wrote:Im only disagree with onething in this guide: the mov speed.
Many bosses i did, i did them when i swapped the lion stance for the last one. I think, for this mod, you need a high mov speed boots, at least
I have dual hammerhead axe (one eth, both sup) and yaggais. Ilove yaggais, but attack rating with jaggais drops so hard.

Yes movenment speed hurt ww damge, but not a large margin, so have a decent movement speed is not a bad thing, esspecially u know how to "control" ww, keep a tight ww for massive hit check single target damge, long and tri ww for ranger and crowd control and edge ww for kittin non-tele mobs and bosses (less damge but extremely safe). And high moevement speed keep u out of some nasty situations. Faster mevement speed let u get rid of annyin range mons quickly. Eventally, mobility is always good
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
whitewolf wrote:
jef4zo wrote:Im only disagree with onething in this guide: the mov speed.

Yes movenment speed hurt ww damge, but not a large margin, so have a decent movement speed is not a bad thing, esspecially u know how to "control" ww, keep a tight ww for massive hit check single target damge, long and tri ww for ranger and crowd control and edge ww for kittin non-tele mobs and bosses (less damge but extremely safe). And high moevement speed keep u out of some nasty situations. Faster mevement speed let u get rid of annyin range mons quickly. Eventally, mobility is always good

idk if its only a feeling or not, but with high mov speed, ww performs faster.
On first, when i needed mov speed, swapped Lion Stance for Wolf Stance. And for bosses worth
But last time, swapped Runemaster for Gladiator's Dominance, and feels wow (Lion+Gladiator's)

The problem is, the drop of defense, but... without runemaster, 150k def its enough, or not? have tons of def worths? that is the point im missing
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
when barb reaches lategame, if i have the will, ill do a side-by-side comparison video of lion VS lion 40ms VS wolf VS glad dom VS glad+wolf. see how dmg compares at different move speed values
Son-Of-Gib
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great guide, has really helped me out. Thanks for your time and efforts.