SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
But how does SoR work? Just press the button on the enemy and in 2 sec rocks will be coming from the sky and shall you wait untill they go or instaswitch to WW?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Archimage wrote:But how does SoR work? Just press the button on the enemy and in 2 sec rocks will be coming from the sky and shall you wait untill they go or instaswitch to WW?

insta switch. no point in waiting when that downtime could instead of be used for a ww.
check the uber videos ive posted. i constantly use sor vs bosses.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
I added lvl 120 ubers in the milestone progression list as well as their uber videos ♥
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Wulf wrote:both skills synergize between each other: barb gets 20ds while in ww state (sor is buffed) and sor debuffs your enemy with a phys res penalty (ww buff). used together theyre stronger than each used on their own.

Damn if i had know that from the start a lot of the content would have been a lot easier.
Just wwing away from sored enemies makes them die twice as fast as walking away.

Also I really want to kill astrogha without respeccing, but it seem impossible.
Charged strike barely does anything, so I've tried leaping and sor, but it's just so random.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Opgedronken wrote:
Wulf wrote:both skills synergize between each other: barb gets 20ds while in ww state (sor is buffed) and sor debuffs your enemy with a phys res penalty (ww buff). used together theyre stronger than each used on their own.

Damn if i had know that from the start a lot of the content would have been a lot easier.
Just wwing away from sored enemies makes them die twice as fast as walking away.

Also I really want to kill astrogha without respeccing, but it seem impossible.
Charged strike barely does anything, so I've tried leaping and sor, but it's just so random.

from what i recall from beta, astrogha should be a 3 to 5 minute kill using charged strike. oh wells, video will come within the next few days.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Yeah I was being too fancy, just namelocking him did the trick :P. The 50 poison reduction really helps against big scosglen trees so you can't really skip it either.
vektson
Prowler
18 | 0
What are considered "good jewels" for this build if playing SSF?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
After you get the gharanics, is it worth to spend countless shrines on greatswords or just keep farming and upgrade to eth gharanics if you find them.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Opgedronken wrote:After you get the gharanics, is it worth to spend countless shrines on greatswords or just keep farming and upgrade to eth gharanics if you find them.

Not worth rolling crafted items, just use gharanics ( eth base is juicy), cheap and suprisingly strong, clear speed is compare to Yaggai's Sagaris and extra safer.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is " life on melee atk" MO necessary? the life leech and life from attack from gear looks enough for sustain from every content. i found it always back from1 to full life even with few ww hit check so Deadly strike MO worth invest? ( or anything else really)?