SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I would say just don't MO for Life on Attack if you like your survivability already. DS would make more sense in that case.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
vektson wrote:What are considered "good jewels" for this build if playing SSF?

atk rating (% or flat) and at least 2 other relevant affixes for armors. atk speed and at least 1 other good affix for weapons. check the guide for the good affix list.
Opgedronken wrote:After you get the gharanics, is it worth to spend countless shrines on greatswords or just keep farming and upgrade to eth gharanics if you find them.

i mean, what else will you do with the shrines, leave them on the ground? :P its a resource for you to use to possibly get weap upgrades.
whitewolf wrote:Is " life on melee atk" MO necessary? the life leech and life from attack from gear looks enough for sustain from every content. i found it always back from1 to full life even with few ww hit check so Deadly strike MO worth invest? ( or anything else really)?

its a guide. you can diverge from my suggestions. IMO,150loma is super important to out-heal things that would otherwise kill you (xazax fire shower, etherborn cold hit, probably labs too). if you want more dmg, feel free to do that ♥
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Wulf wrote:
vektson wrote:What are considered "good jewels" for this build if playing SSF?

atk rating (% or flat) and at least 2 other relevant affixes for armors. atk speed and at least 1 other good affix for weapons. check the guide for the good affix list.
Opgedronken wrote:After you get the gharanics, is it worth to spend countless shrines on greatswords or just keep farming and upgrade to eth gharanics if you find them.

i mean, what else will you do with the shrines, leave them on the ground? :P its a resource for you to use to possibly get weap upgrades.
whitewolf wrote:Is " life on melee atk" MO necessary? the life leech and life from attack from gear looks enough for sustain from every content. i found it always back from1 to full life even with few ww hit check so Deadly strike MO worth invest? ( or anything else really)?

its a guide. you can diverge from my suggestions. IMO,150loma is super important to out-heal things that would otherwise kill you (xazax fire shower, etherborn cold hit, probably labs too). if you want more dmg, feel free to do that ♥

Tls for good knowledge bro,i know LOMA is OP but i dont know how much is enough and 1% deadly strike is worth it, probably not ( ar mo is bad, dex is exellent idea from ur guide), MF is good but killing speed is more important, usually not enough level for MF.
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
The new videos look great! Even though Kabraxis was not flawless, it was a very fast kill. Being able to attack while moving is a huge boon on that fight.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Wulf wrote:

Sure, but does the build absolutely need it in order to reach the next level or is it just a small improvement over the gharanics.
Finding 2 eth axes will probably take less time than the countless shrines needed for the swords and if the build doesn't really depend on it it might be better to save shrines for a char that hinges upon crafts :P.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Opgedronken wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Sure, but does the build absolutely need it in order to reach the next level or is it just a small improvement over the gharanics.
Finding 2 eth axes will probably take less time than the countless shrines needed for the swords and if the build doesn't really depend on it it might be better to save shrines for a char that hinges upon crafts :P.

thats a good question. let us explore it :)

• eth ghara with 310ed (50base + 75mo + 185rw) will reach 386-406 dmg (396 avg).

• a perf rolled GS craft with 200ed, 120min, 310max reaches 264-526 dmg with 3 Elq runes (395 avg). that number goes up by 30 if you manage to find one with ias.

theyre both dead even. however, ghara gives 10avoid, 500dex, 200str and around 105ewd (70+35 from sk). GS gives 140ewd (0.02 str scaling @ 7k str) and 2 aban shrine bonuses (which will NOT beat the 500dex from ghara). theres also the very minor detail that getting such a craft is fucking impossible whereas eth HHA isnt THAT rare. so in short, eth ghara is better and more common.

conclusion: i was wrong: eth
Gharaniq

Gharaniq
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes
Except Barbarian Two-Ha

'JahSilElq'
Runeword Level: 100
+(3 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 5-10 Damage
Adds 120-115 Damage
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 80)%
+(81 to 100) to Strength
+(225 to 250) to Dexterity
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
is bis for farming. editing main post ♥
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I feel honoured to have been of influence on this excellent guide :P.
And what have we got here? Poor ed and no ar, but probably still quite a nice upgrade.
Also found an eth durandal, but sadly it doesn't beat a normal gharanic.

Boozybear
Vampiress
35 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What do you recommend for mercenary setup?
Dogzilla07
Prowler
19 | 1
I'm not sure If I'm understanding it correctly, is this shrine craft is useless cause it's not min, max damage, but added fire ?

Additionally, does this leveling Dao of Xiansai do more dmg:

Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Fire damage does nothing towards all the weapon damage attacks, the t4 sword will definitely do more damage.