SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Man, after watching all your videos I gotta say that proper use of Leap does wonders. You did work on Astrogah.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
jef4zo wrote:just found a Superior ETH Labrys 6sock (46ed 88ar). Can i do something interesting with this?

Wulf, the oraculum, guide me to the light

no idea ._. i dont think it has a place for ww barb, sadly.
Listerine wrote:Man, after watching all your videos I gotta say that proper use of Leap does wonders. You did work on Astrogah.

my ego is stroked :mrgreen:
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jef4zo wrote:just found a Superior ETH Labrys 6sock (46ed 88ar). Can i do something interesting with this?

I would love to see Grief on that beauty.
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:

I would love to see Grief on that beauty.

checked rw, and yes, only way is this.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jef4zo wrote:checked rw, and yes, only way is this.

Just remember to get indestrcuble jewel and mo it's ED to max potential depending of your lvl before socketing.
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:
jef4zo wrote:checked rw, and yes, only way is this.

Just remember to get indestrcuble jewel and mo it's ED to max potential depending of your lvl before socketing.

this game is trolling me. Sup Eth giant axe now, but i took it with only ed. Why not great sword...why
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Wulf wrote:

no idea ._. i dont think it has a place for ww barb, sadly.
Listerine wrote:Man, after watching all your videos I gotta say that proper use of Leap does wonders. You did work on Astrogah.

my ego is stroked :mrgreen:

Love ur vids,.The spidy fight is very messy but working somehow with that leap lol. Tks for sleep strat guide, it made my day so much easier . Now im looking for upcoming fight, would be awsome if u cover end game contents ( Lab, demioss,, Samael, Laz, Rift ,..).
Urezzz
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey wulf. Is the belial trophy worth it or the increase in damage is minimal?
Rastamepas
Cultist
23 | 0
Im curious. Is there some trick to actually doing the whole Lucion/Malic thing without dying 500 times? It's literally the worse thing I've ever done it's annoying to juggle being teleported, charming (having lucion stand around do nothing), trying to avoid Malic like one shotting me. I feel like I'm missing something

Like I can kill him it just takes forever and having to farm the trophy and trying to get cycles... just a pain
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I usually die about 3 times. you can time the charming by counting down 3 2 1 when the skill button turns white again.
In the meanwhile just position yourself just outside the bolts malic shoots and just outside his teleport spell range so he only teleports mephisto.
If you miss a charm, run away and come back when you can charm again.