SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kasock
Destroyer
7 | 1
guys, i have no skill "Spirit Guide"...

already found, excuse me )
CaoC86422
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am quite new for Median xl, here is my question, I’ve use the full sets and found most of the runes for hammerhead axe runewords weapon, glove and boots, but I’m just wondering sets works well or runewords works well? I try to remove weapons with a higher dmg one, but the stats showing is much lower… so really need someone to help me with this :( :( :(
hamil
Imp
5 | 0
the set has a setbonus and it gives tons of features and a lot of extra procc damage eg.. if u take a part away ofc your damage / life eg goes down. Make sure to have fitting items for all 4 slots u try to substitute. for example only changing weapon will not make your build stronger. Read careful which items are suggested and stick to it and dont change until u obtain good substitutes for boots / helm eg.. like nefilim and maybe go with the t4 helm that is recommended in the guide.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
does anyone triyed elemental version of wirlwind barb with a crystal swords. mammen axe or throving axe? interesting to see it in work
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:does anyone triyed elemental version of wirlwind barb with a crystal swords. mammen axe or throving axe? interesting to see it in work

Probably not. Unforutnately, limiting yourself to a single one-handed weapon (since dual wielding turns off innate elemental damage) with 0 or 1 melee range and without the benefit of hard point scaling on WW or the DS passive seems like a bad idea, especially when the elemental tree is already pretty dang good.
GrubyP
Fallen
1 | 0
Noob question here, is this build capable of clearing all content? Like these two "impossible" difficulty dungeons found here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons ?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GrubyP wrote:Noob question here, is this build capable of clearing all content? Like these two "impossible" difficulty dungeons found here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons ?

The build can do all 41 ubers out of 43. I haven't seen Deimoss or Samael killed by a ww barb.
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Ouch! Felt like getting kicked in the teeth and the nuts at the same time! Love the build and having a blast farming stuff, until I decided to finally craft an Anak hammerhead axe. Did some MOs first, put a few jewels in and the dropped the runes Hel-Eld-Ber in the axe and bam! Jaw dropped...now level required is 136! No means to remove everything from sockets with the cube recipe being it's a normal weapon.
Don't be me, don't be stupid. hehe
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Warondar wrote:Ouch! Felt like getting kicked in the teeth and the nuts at the same time! Love the build and having a blast farming stuff, until I decided to finally craft an Anak hammerhead axe. Did some MOs first, put a few jewels in and the dropped the runes Hel-Eld-Ber in the axe and bam! Jaw dropped...now level required is 136! No means to remove everything from sockets with the cube recipe being it's a normal weapon.

Damn, well you just have to wait till 136. I actually don't understand why unsocketing runewords was removed, with something like Natasha and certain enchanced it was understandable. Maybe it's just removal of Xis and going back to old system.
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Warondar wrote:Ouch! Felt like getting kicked in the teeth and the nuts at the same time! Love the build and having a blast farming stuff, until I decided to finally craft an Anak hammerhead axe. Did some MOs first, put a few jewels in and the dropped the runes Hel-Eld-Ber in the axe and bam! Jaw dropped...now level required is 136! No means to remove everything from sockets with the cube recipe being it's a normal weapon.

Damn, well you just have to wait till 136. I actually don't understand why unsocketing runewords was removed, with something like Natasha and certain enchanced it was understandable. Maybe it's just removal of Xis and going back to old system.

I'm currently lvl 123, so I'll keep it in storage until 136 then. I imagine there isn't a tool or calculator to help with determining the final level of an item after placing specific MOs, jewels, runes, runewords available? That would be so handy for the sake of determining how much upgrading you can put into a runeword item.