SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
darkedone02
Skeleton
3 | 0
"Once you have all the runewords above, upgrade tir+ runes for a “tal” helm (required lvl 20)."

This is misleading, Tir+Tir = Nef, not a tal, from what I've been told, Ith+Ith = Tal, and Ith are not dropping for me, and no one is actually telling me if there is a good farming source for this ith rune.
dougphisig
Imp
4 | 0
you can keep upgrading so technically you could do 16 tirs combining up 1 at a time until you get your tal. Also Wulf do you have a suggestion for Merc to run with this build loving it so far after finally getting gale force gets pretty fun.
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
dougphisig wrote:do you have a suggestion for Merc to run with this build

Wulf states under the "WW Mechanics" spoiler:

Wulf wrote:I recommend to not use a merc, reanimates, or effects that stun enemies (like the reward skill Thundergod).
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Right now putting points into WW is not increasing the dmg displayed in my character screen. Respecced multiple times and WW dmg shown never goes up with level. Anybody know if the error is with the display or with the skill itself? Am I getting more WW dmg with higher level or am i wasting points right now ^^ :?:
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IronMan wrote:Right now putting points into WW is not increasing the dmg displayed in my character screen. Respecced multiple times and WW dmg shown never goes up with level. Anybody know if the error is with the display or with the skill itself? Am I getting more WW dmg with higher level or am i wasting points right now ^^ :?:

I think you are using elemental weapon. Points in WW increase only physical dmg
Drunkstains
Destroyer
7 | 0
How much damage would you Be losing if using more move speed? Would like to try more WW, however I like having some move speed. Something like Lion Stance move speed would satisfying my needs, will it really affect you that much? Im not good at the whole theory craft ordeal so wouldnt mind hearing an opinion.

Nice guide thansk for the write up!
Namemerkenn
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
darkedone02 wrote:"Once you have all the runewords above, upgrade tir+ runes for a “tal” helm (required lvl 20)."

This is misleading, Tir+Tir = Nef, not a tal, from what I've been told, Ith+Ith = Tal, and Ith are not dropping for me, and no one is actually telling me if there is a good farming source for this ith rune.

It's not misleading, it says tir+ not tir+tir. Tir+ is any rune higher than tir.
xfall
Invader
8 | 0
QQ, guide says to put points in strength, however while i do that i do not see any benefits to dmg. Am i missing anything?

nmind it works
Edited by xfall 2 years.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Sprow wrote:
IronMan wrote:Right now putting points into WW is not increasing the dmg displayed in my character screen. Respecced multiple times and WW dmg shown never goes up with level. Anybody know if the error is with the display or with the skill itself? Am I getting more WW dmg with higher level or am i wasting points right now ^^ :?:

I think you are using elemental weapon. Points in WW increase only physical dmg

Nope, 2 x T2 Great Sword (Unique). Tried it again and dmg displayed still not changing. Getting kinda worried, put some points into ww masteries for now. Will Keep some skillpoints unspend and try putting some points into WW from time to time to see if the display level ever increases after i level up the skill.
Namemerkenn
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Do we MO dex on all gear for the Attack Rating? Or why dex instead of str