SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
Rastamepas wrote:Im curious. Is there some trick to actually doing the whole Lucion/Malic thing without dying 500 times? It's literally the worse thing I've ever done it's annoying to juggle being teleported, charming (having lucion stand around do nothing), trying to avoid Malic like one shotting me. I feel like I'm missing something

Like I can kill him it just takes forever and having to farm the trophy and trying to get cycles... just a pain

You get the mechanics down after some time. Know that the mindcontrol works for 8 seconds, so you can time it every time and cast it just when it goes off. When he enters 50% hp he pretty much always focuses malic when mc'ed (sometimes when he is above 50% hp he doesnt really target malic). Get some high runspeed boots to be able to avoid malics shot more easily (TU heavy boots in the guide), and just endure. Once you get it down it doesnt really take that long, and you should get at least 1 frag in 40 runs, statistics favor it.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm having issues working out what I should add in IAS terms if using the Tundra Walker set..
Anyone have some pointers?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Droggo wrote:When he enters 50% hp he pretty much always focuses malic when mc'ed (sometimes when he is above 50% hp he doesnt really target malic). .

Tis is because he has targeted you and is moving towards you slowly. He'll only look for another target once he has reached you.
If you charm him while he's targeting you, run up to him real quick to reset his targeting.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Muilpeer wrote:I'm having issues working out what I should add in IAS terms if using the Tundra Walker set..

After reading the explanation at the top of the guide, here's how I broke down the need for IAS when I got my set.

Two Handed Sword wsm is 5 and has 50% IAS. 5-50= -45

-45 is past the requirement for 4 fpa

Hammerhead Axe wsm is also 5 and has 25 IAS, putting us at -20, we need just one Gul rune in there to make it -35 and at the 4 fpa breakpoint.

It's been pretty easy just maxing my fpa with a Gul, or some MO's on earlier weapons. Just make use of that chart on the top when you swap weapons when you find something better.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Urezzz wrote:Hey wulf. Is the belial trophy worth it or the increase in damage is minimal?

its a good trophy but not needed for the content this guide will cover (up to laz). however if you want to attempt high labs/deimoss/samael, every bit of help is necessary.
Rastamepas wrote:Im curious. Is there some trick to actually doing the whole Lucion/Malic thing without dying 500 times? It's literally the worse thing I've ever done it's annoying to juggle being teleported, charming (having lucion stand around do nothing), trying to avoid Malic like one shotting me. I feel like I'm missing something

Like I can kill him it just takes forever and having to farm the trophy and trying to get cycles... just a pain

the only tip i have is to time the mind control duration in your head. the tip i have is to count to 4 seconds the moment the skill becomes white on your right-mouse-button (its red when its on cooldown). when those 4 seconds are up, i know for a fact lucion will become hostile again so im rdy for the next MC. keep practising and youll get good at it. a beeline run takes 4 to 5 minutes including running from a3 to triune entrance. uber video is always available if you want to see.

Muilpeer wrote:I'm having issues working out what I should add in IAS terms if using the Tundra Walker set..

take a moment to (re)read the atk speed section under WW information. it applies to every weapon in the game.
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
I have most charms up to 125 (without The Sleep, Wormhole, Trader's Chest). Some trophy here and there. Using 2x Gharaniq, and it takes about 20 seconds to kill a Sapling Guard with the 3WW + 1SoR combo. Is this normal?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
megametalman wrote:I have most charms up to 125 (without The Sleep, Wormhole, Trader's Chest). Some trophy here and there. Using 2x Gharaniq, and it takes about 20 seconds to kill a Sapling Guard with the 3WW + 1SoR combo. Is this normal?

What kind of ww dmg are you hitting?
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
Crosby4HyG wrote:What kind of ww dmg are you hitting?

My gear:

Warmonger
Warmonger
Fanged Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (4347 - 4785) to (5010 - 5474)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Area Effect Attack
Adds 100-200 Fire Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1500 to 2000) Defense
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by 40
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (4)

Dyers Eve
Dyers Eve
Amulet

5% Chance to cast level 5 Time Strike on Striking
+2 to All Skills
Adds 15-20 Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
Elemental Resists +10%
Physical Resist (1 to 10)%

Gharaniq

Gharaniq
Barbarian Swords, Barbarian One-Handed Axes
Except Barbarian Two-Ha

'JahSilElq'
Runeword Level: 100
+(3 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 5-10 Damage
Adds 120-115 Damage
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 80)%
+(81 to 100) to Strength
+(225 to 250) to Dexterity
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
x2
Celestia's Wings
Celestia's Wings
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7708 - 8628) to (9275 - 10391)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 675
Item Level: 1
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
Adds 25-38 Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+350 Defense
(21 to 25)% to Strength
+(31 to 50) to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (6)

Celestia's Myth
(Amazon Spear Set)

Savage

Savage
Gloves

'YstFelKa'
Runeword Level: 110
+1% Weapon Physical Damage per 50 Strength or Dexterity
(Whichever is Higher)
75% Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 40) to all Attributes
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find

Giant's Knuckle
Giant's Knuckle
Ring

20% Attack Speed
Adds 10-15 Damage
(5 to 10)% Life stolen per Hit
5% Deadly Strike
+25 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 5%

Marchosias' Hatred
Marchosias' Hatred
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3455) to (3359 - 3731)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(55 to 60)%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Socketed (2)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)

Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack

Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense

Followed the skill plan as in the guide, maxing Lion Stance.

So I guess I deal almost purely physical damage.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shovelspoon wrote:

After reading the explanation at the top of the guide, here's how I broke down the need for IAS when I got my set.

Two Handed Sword wsm is 5 and has 50% IAS. 5-50= -45

-45 is past the requirement for 4 fpa

Hammerhead Axe wsm is also 5 and has 25 IAS, putting us at -20, we need just one Gul rune in there to make it -35 and at the 4 fpa breakpoint.

It's been pretty easy just maxing my fpa with a Gul, or some MO's on earlier weapons. Just make use of that chart on the top when you swap weapons when you find something better.

Thanks, I was confused because it showed negative values in the little spreadsheet. It was mostly that I wasn't sure, I was doubting and didn't want to assume anything, hence I asked :) Good to know, I'll grab a Gul!

Wulf wrote:take a moment to (re)read the atk speed section under WW information. it applies to every weapon in the game.

And I absolutely did before asking, but I was in doubt and didn't want to assume :)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
megametalman wrote:I have most charms up to 125 (without The Sleep, Wormhole, Trader's Chest). Some trophy here and there. Using 2x Gharaniq, and it takes about 20 seconds to kill a Sapling Guard with the 3WW + 1SoR combo. Is this normal?

ye sounds about right. takes me 15s and i have the 3 charms you skipped. they give huge dmg, especially triune trophy in sleep charm.