PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
anicocia
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Rooks wrote:
anicocia wrote:
Rooks wrote:I also made Oriflamme earlier and it helped a lot, im wearing a bit of both mf and damage gear also, cinadide gloves, belt helmet so im missing some flat dex there. Currently at 6550 strength and around 1400 dex now. I was thinking about putting TA trophy on sleep, but I'm not sure. I don't have 45 stat cold fusion yet, need to get that trophy.

Spent most of the day trying to buy Lim rune for mercy only to learn Lim rune doesn't exist anymore because its name was changed. So that was fun.

What's your tooltip dmg and AR now with oriflamme?

10k-23k and 44513 AR, still not nearly enough AR. 79k isnt even enough for 95% hit rate in Scosglen. I have 6668 str. I made mercy and they were a strength and damage downgrade over cinadide 3 set and gloves. I'm missing like 35ish flat strength because my fool's gold is terrible and the game won't give me a good one.

The damage doesn't feel so great anymore tbh, I'm not sure what to go for next, I have all the damage gear listed above, high STR charms besides fool's gold, the biggest upside is being super tanky for the most part.

I see. Thanks for the input - will have to wait for guide maker to comment because I am in same position as you and my dmg is about the same, AR is just much lower with Colonel.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
anicocia wrote:
Rooks wrote:
anicocia wrote:
Rooks wrote:I also made Oriflamme earlier and it helped a lot, im wearing a bit of both mf and damage gear also, cinadide gloves, belt helmet so im missing some flat dex there. Currently at 6550 strength and around 1400 dex now. I was thinking about putting TA trophy on sleep, but I'm not sure. I don't have 45 stat cold fusion yet, need to get that trophy.

Spent most of the day trying to buy Lim rune for mercy only to learn Lim rune doesn't exist anymore because its name was changed. So that was fun.

10k-23k and 44513 AR, still not nearly enough AR. 79k isnt even enough for 95% hit rate in Scosglen. I have 6668 str. I made mercy and they were a strength and damage downgrade over cinadide 3 set and gloves. I'm missing like 35ish flat strength because my fool's gold is terrible and the game won't give me a good one.

The damage doesn't feel so great anymore tbh, I'm not sure what to go for next, I have all the damage gear listed above, high STR charms besides fool's gold, the biggest upside is being super tanky for the most part.

I see. Thanks for the input - will have to wait for guide maker to comment because I am in same position as you and my dmg is about the same, AR is just much lower with Colonel.

I did (: your just to fast ^^
anicocia
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
usling wrote:
anicocia wrote:
Rooks wrote:
anicocia wrote:

I did (: your just to fast ^^

hehe :) i will try eth oriflamme and report back
anicocia
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
After making eth oriflamme, I'm feeling much more confident in my scols clear. It's not on par with the video, so I'm still curious how much damage I'm lacking, but it's feeling better. I think over 40k AR is needed for scols to clear well, otherwise you're spending too long pack to pack and Cherubim target cap really starts to feel bad if you aren't hitting everything.

All in all, for scols and labs, oriflamme seems best option. Here's to hoping I can get a dex stack variant with maleficence soon ^^ thx usling, gave u
a cookie
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
anicocia wrote:After making eth oriflamme, I'm feeling much more confident in my scols clear. It's not on par with the video, so I'm still curious how much damage I'm lacking, but it's feeling better. I think over 40k AR is needed for scols to clear well, otherwise you're spending too long pack to pack and Cherubim target cap really starts to feel bad if you aren't hitting everything.

All in all, for scols and labs, oriflamme seems best option. Here's to hoping I can get a dex stack variant with maleficence soon ^^ thx usling, gave u
a cookie

TYVM!

and im back to my beta max damage!!
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how im so far away from u lol 55k ar! I'm struggling with ar

Right now im at 41k ar with abandoned craft/blessed armor (was a small dps drop from TU) and with windrunners and eth oriflamme

I'm at 8-15k dps (I'm missing 150 sigs working on that right now that's maybe 700 str ) im at 4900 str with a 215% bonus str and 926 base

I'm struggling with Scosglen right now any help would be appreciated
anicocia
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Here's where I'm at after some min-maxing. Crystal of Tears all over (need new cinadides belt), Larzuk + 5ED MO Eth Angel Star (going to make another to try to hit higher ED).

Overall, it's pretty powerful. I can do any uber (minus Samael/Deimoss) and comfortably lab in t6. I like the damage of Cherubim for clear, and DJ just cleans house.

Keeping Solar Flare up is kind of annoying but other then that, the build functions quite well. Looking forward to seeing how you min/max with Sam Sword.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
anicocia wrote:Here's where I'm at after some min-maxing. Crystal of Tears all over (need new cinadides belt), Larzuk + 5ED MO Eth Angel Star (going to make another to try to hit higher ED).

Overall, it's pretty powerful. I can do any uber (minus Samael/Deimoss) and comfortably lab in t6. I like the damage of Cherubim for clear, and DJ just cleans house.

Keeping Solar Flare up is kind of annoying but other then that, the build functions quite well. Looking forward to seeing how you min/max with Sam Sword.

I dident min/max super hard.. aka my amount of crystal of tears is 0 :) aka could ofc get more damage if I wanted. Also I dident go with solar flare in my setup as iv tested it in the beta and felt it was not needed.. but its indeed a very nice thing to use ofc. Im starting to think about a big farming session this week so I can hopefully work on the more powerfull tri elemental setup for this build
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
mark989us wrote:how im so far away from u lol 55k ar! I'm struggling with ar

Right now im at 41k ar with abandoned craft/blessed armor (was a small dps drop from TU) and with windrunners and eth oriflamme

I'm at 8-15k dps (I'm missing 150 sigs working on that right now that's maybe 700 str ) im at 4900 str with a 215% bonus str and 926 base

I'm struggling with Scosglen right now any help would be appreciated

Late part of the beta the small critters in scosglens hp got massivly buffed... this more or less broke this build for fast farming in that place. Currently a full clear takes me 20-25min and pre this change in the beta I had 12-15min clear times.

Remember to focus on the charms/trophys that scale your stats... right now I cant see anyones gear.. but even tho Shroud Royal got hard nurfed from 1.8 and beta to 2.0 live I still feel there is nothing better overall
nightmare282
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks for the build and I am setting up from that.
On the other hand, currently the top 1 paladin uses Cherubim too, but I checked and the gears he used is pretty different to the post. Any idea of the difference?