PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
eugenetran
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thank you very much uzling. :D
TheUrban
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What Tiered Uniques (or runewords) would you suggest to level with ?
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
TheUrban wrote:What Tiered Uniques (or runewords) would you suggest to level with ?

As this is a build you can first play after your level 110 as the guide says in big red letters :)

This is not a starter build, there are many ways to level a paladin and I will leave that up to you
TheUrban
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
usling wrote:
TheUrban wrote:What Tiered Uniques (or runewords) would you suggest to level with ?

As this is a build you can first play after your level 110 as the guide says in big red letters :)

This is not a starter build, there are many ways to level a paladin and I will leave that up to you

yeah okay i know that, but you need to level a paladin in the first place, right ?
is it just overall better to level as another build then ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
TheUrban wrote:
usling wrote:

yeah okay i know that, but you need to level a paladin in the first place, right ?

You cannot level with Cherubim mate, the skill is only usable with
Zohar

Zohar
Paladin Shields

'MhalElqSil'
Runeword Level: 110
80% Attack Speed
Adds 3-5 Damage
+(75 to 95) to Maximum Damage
+(18 to 21) to Cherubim
Slows Attacker by 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to All Attributes
(10 to 15)% Chance to Avoid Damage
-10% to All Vendor Prices
or
Relic (Cherubim)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(9 to 20) to Cherubim
(4 to 8)% to Strength

That said, this skill layout is just regular holy melee stuff, so just use your favorite gear to level as that if you don't want to respec.
TheUrban
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:
TheUrban wrote:
usling wrote:

Zohar

Zohar
Paladin Shields

'MhalElqSil'
80% Attack Speed
Adds 3-5 Damage
+(18 to 21) to Cherubim
Slows Attacker by 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to All Attributes
or
Relic (Cherubim)
Relic
(Random class Only)
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(9 to 20) to Cherubim
(4 to 8)% to Strength

That said, this skill layout is just regular holy melee stuff, so just use your favorite gear to level as that if you don't want to respec.

guess i have to vendor my shield then...............
https://imgur.com/yjzaQsw
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
TheUrban wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
TheUrban wrote:
usling wrote:

Zohar

Zohar
Paladin Shields

'MhalElqSil'
80% Attack Speed
Adds 3-5 Damage
+(18 to 21) to Cherubim
Slows Attacker by 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to All Attributes
or
Relic (Cherubim)
Relic
(Random class Only)
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(9 to 20) to Cherubim
(4 to 8)% to Strength

dude... why would you vendor it ? dont be insane and irrational :)

yes ofc if you want to play this build.. you need to get your paladin to 110 first :)

how you want to do that.. is ofc 100% up to you.. I can tell you I did it as neutraldin.. but it litterly matters nothing how you get to 110 or higher
TheUrban
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
usling wrote:
TheUrban wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
TheUrban wrote:
usling wrote:

Zohar

Zohar
Paladin Shields

'MhalElqSil'
80% Attack Speed
Adds 3-5 Damage
+(18 to 21) to Cherubim
Slows Attacker by 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to All Attributes
or
Relic (Cherubim)
Relic
(Random class Only)
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(9 to 20) to Cherubim
(4 to 8)% to Strength

dude... why would you vendor it ? dont be insane and irrational :)

yes ofc if you want to play this build.. you need to get your paladin to 110 first :)

how you want to do that.. is ofc 100% up to you.. I can tell you I did it as neutraldin.. but it litterly matters nothing how you get to 110 or higher

sorry, i had a really shitty day.. i will just put on some mediocre gear and go, guess going to 110 isn't too bad after all (just never played a paladin in this mod, so i was just looking for some pointers in the right direction)
krazle77
Lava Lord
93 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sorry, i had a really shitty day.. i will just put on some mediocre gear and go, guess going to 110 isn't too bad after all (just never played a paladin in this mod, so i was just looking for some pointers in the right direction)[/quote]

So what i did to level my paladin was follow this exact build, except substitute some tiered uniques. you wont have Cherubim, however, Divine Judgement is great as a single target killer, and retaliate is not bad at all for AOE. So just follow the build to level and tweak a little bit and put extra points into Retaliate and Divine Judgement. When you hit 110 reset points to focus more on setting up cherubim
Zenoth
Dark Huntress
10 | 0

Hay not sure if this will help you but viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26056&hilit=neutraldin super smooth to level with then just respec later.