PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
starse24
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
if i dont have UMO for dawn what shoul i do then? and is it important to premo? or cant i just make dawn and do it later?

and have to tested the ele version with adjucator?
Smoknum
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
usling wrote:
krazle77 wrote:
usling wrote:Image

Testing a new weapon for my elemental setup that looks to be a MASSIVE upgrade... 75% more run speed looks to be up nearly 100% and 2k min and max damage and some bosses going down A LOT faster than with
Black Razor
Black Razor
Kriss (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (93 - 117) to (96 - 120)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 454
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
4% Chance to cast level 13 Claw Tornado on Striking
+(2 to 3) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(2 to 3) to Druid Skill Levels
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
-(5 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Socketed (3)

Ill do some more testing before updating the version of the guide.. but this looks like its so much better.. also.. going from 13k/16k to 16,2k/19,2K life.. from 237K AR to 435K AR and the 75% more run speed just all in all makes it an insane upgrade

Which jewel craft did you use for this? Looks absolutely insane. and where is the additional base elemental damage coming from. i know crystal sword has alot of cold innate, but the rune word and sword dont have fire of light on it.

Elemental Dominion
Elemental Dominion
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
before you put sockets into the crystal sword. Then I crafted 5 jewels with amn runes.. ofc 2% dex and flat aa and some life) I ofc put in a jewel I shouldent have had so im missing out on 2% dex :oops:

So if i use 4 Elemental Dominion on this before sockets, it cant be use until 140. I guess best to just craft another once 140 right?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Smoknum wrote:
usling wrote:
krazle77 wrote:
usling wrote:Image

Testing a new weapon for my elemental setup that looks to be a MASSIVE upgrade... 75% more run speed looks to be up nearly 100% and 2k min and max damage and some bosses going down A LOT faster than with
Black Razor
Black Razor
Kriss (Sacred)

(45.0% of Dexterity)
Socketed (3)

Ill do some more testing before updating the version of the guide.. but this looks like its so much better.. also.. going from 13k/16k to 16,2k/19,2K life.. from 237K AR to 435K AR and the 75% more run speed just all in all makes it an insane upgrade

Which jewel craft did you use for this? Looks absolutely insane. and where is the additional base elemental damage coming from. i know crystal sword has alot of cold innate, but the rune word and sword dont have fire of light on it.

Elemental Dominion
Elemental Dominion
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
before you put sockets into the crystal sword. Then I crafted 5 jewels with amn runes.. ofc 2% dex and flat aa and some life) I ofc put in a jewel I shouldent have had so im missing out on 2% dex :oops:

So if i use 4 Elemental Dominion on this before sockets, it cant be use until 140. I guess best to just craft another once 140 right?

You could do that or you simply use a
Black Razor
Black Razor
Kriss (Sacred)

(45.0% of Dexterity)
Socketed (3)
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
starse24 wrote:if i dont have UMO for dawn what shoul i do then? and is it important to premo? or cant i just make dawn and do it later?

and have to tested the ele version with adjucator?

I tested it briefly with a friends gear. That version is ofc a strength scaling variation of the build that caps out on 5K strength with holy fire. I got no clue how well the build does tho..

But I would imagine that sins it scales of strength and main damage comes from holy fire attack rating would at some point be a problem.
aska771
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Thank you for the guide, so that the new comer have more choices. If I play this game alone, which option is more compatible and the gears can be easily obtained. ( Str/Dex/EL).
Edited by aska771 2 years.
Hipposcottamus
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey, I was having second thoughts about this build and wasn't sure whether to MO my henchmen Qouv tsin etc... In case I want to sell. Then I did Spirit of Giyua first try! Now I guess its time to break down and buy the Bad Moods.
ibarc1
Bone Archer
76 | 4
i feel so squishy as the ele version whereas the phys version felt tanky (I think due to life steal in colo). how do u stay alive as the ele version?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
ibarc1 wrote:i feel so squishy as the ele version whereas the phys version felt tanky (I think due to life steal in colo). how do u stay alive as the ele version?

Yes the phys version has a lot of flat damage that scales with the 10% LL we get from charms. The ele version dosent have that ofc, but I got 0 problems staying alive with the elemental version. The innate pala buff life reg and life spark on hellfire plate seems to do the job.
nasego1
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Hello, I have a question about palazon. When you farm sco, you have to have a meal, but how can you set the item well?
bryanseaf15
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So this build is unplayable without a cherubim relic?