PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm having trouble casting the skill.
Is there any way to use the skill that is in the left hand without pressing the alt key?
I see that in the videos they cast very fast and can walk, if I have the alt key pressed I don't walk.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
jmarr wrote:I'm having trouble casting the skill.
Is there any way to use the skill that is in the left hand without pressing the alt key?
I see that in the videos they cast very fast and can walk, if I have the alt key pressed I don't walk.

U hold Shift for manual swing not Alt.
krazle77
Lava Lord
93 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jmarr wrote:I'm having trouble casting the skill.

Go into key bindings and change to whatever key you want. i personally use shift. it takes some practice to look like your not actually stopping to cast. just keep at it
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I didn't understand the reason for putting points in DIVINE JUDGEMNT.
Is that synergy for all magic damage? I understood that it was just for the skill itself.
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
jmarr wrote:I didn't understand the reason for putting points in DIVINE JUDGEMNT.
Is that synergy for all magic damage? I understood that it was just for the skill itself.

Dumping spare points into DJ is simply to get a bit more single target damage
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
usling wrote:
jmarr wrote:I didn't understand the reason for putting points in DIVINE JUDGEMNT.

Dumping spare points into DJ is simply to get a bit more single target damage

I thought that cherubim was good for killing bosses. I saw the videos killing a lot of bosses with him.
jmarr
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wow, DJ has really high damage. I had never used this skill.
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
New variation of the build has been added to the guide. Tri Elemental scaling with dexterity and innate elemental damage. I will try to do some recordings next week with this new version of the build. So fare from testing so you get an idear what it can do.. Uldy record is now 1m53s kill (4min to get to him). I was never the big lab person.. but just from testing level 1-5 I could do it without any problems. When I fix my all resi to 90% ill try the higher levels ofc.
jollestroger
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For dmg. What is best to MO weapon (Oriflame)? No uniqe MO. I used ED before making it and have space for 4 more MO with my current lvl.
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
jollestroger wrote:For dmg. What is best to MO weapon (Oriflame)? No uniqe MO. I used ED before making it and have space for 4 more MO with my current lvl.

Pre moing
2 x Larzuk's Round Shot Mystic Orb (20 levels)
5 x Enchanted damage (20 levels)

Making the RW level 140

I personaly went with the 5% more DS.. but overall the larzuk round shot for the last 20 levels is better (when I stopped playing the physical version of my build I had about 23600 flat max damage in d2stats) the above version with a good roll would give me about 1k more min/max damage on cherubim