PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides

PALAZON (CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT)
PHYSICAL & TRI ELEMENTAL DEXTERITY VERSIONS

DISCLAIMER

► Show Spoiler

ATTRIBUTES

► Show Spoiler

BREAKPOINTS

► Show Spoiler

SKILLS

► Show Spoiler

GEAR

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

MYSTIC ORBS

► Show Spoiler

HONORIFIC

► Show Spoiler

JEWEL CRAFTING & OPEN SOCKETS

► Show Spoiler

DISCLAIMER

► Show Spoiler

ATTRIBUTES

► Show Spoiler

SKILLS

► Show Spoiler

GEAR

► Show Spoiler

MYSTIC ORBS

► Show Spoiler

JEWEL CRAFTING & OPEN SOCKETS

► Show Spoiler

OPEN SOCKETS
► Show Spoiler

2.0 LIVE/BETA RECORDINGS

► Show Spoiler
Edited by usling 4 months.
H911KILLA
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey man, I'm fairly new to median - I've been following (as close as still possible) an old neutraldin guide. I'm sort of stuck because I don't really know where to take the build from where I am and flip it into something like yours. Any suggestions/tips? I'm 107 in A1 hell with the first torch but hell is very punishing. I have some T3/T4 pieces but lack the stats to wear some at T4.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
My favorite farmer from previous seasons, really like that the runeword doesn't have as much variation in the amount of points cherubism can get now
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
H911KILLA wrote:Hey man, I'm fairly new to median - I've been following (as close as still possible) an old neutraldin guide. I'm sort of stuck because I don't really know where to take the build from where I am and flip it into something like yours. Any suggestions/tips? I'm 107 in A1 hell with the first torch but hell is very punishing. I have some T3/T4 pieces but lack the stats to wear some at T4.

Hello there! I played neutraldin to 110. 105-110 with that build is borderline mehhhmode :]. At 110 I swapped over to Rising Dawn paladin
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Mr_Ali wrote:My favorite farmer from previous seasons, really like that the runeword doesn't have as much variation in the amount of points cherubism can get now

I agree, Ben was a "good" boy :] making the cherubim roll range what it is now :]
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
usling wrote:
Mr_Ali wrote:My favorite farmer from previous seasons, really like that the runeword doesn't have as much variation in the amount of points cherubism can get now

I agree, Ben was a "good" boy :] making the cherubim roll range what it is now :]

The mvp

I'm running a holy caster now but will transition into this later when I've gathered the gear. I did notice my past builds of this could stroll through fautz with my eyes closed but never survive well against xazax like in your video. I'll have have to have a closer look to see if I was doing something wrong there
Swishee
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What would you socket into your weapon for this? Earth Runes? Jah Runes? just KO's for more str? Qor for deadly strike?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Swishee wrote:What would you socket into your weapon for this? Earth Runes? Jah Runes? just KO's for more str? Qor for deadly strike?

In my Headsman I had Elq runes (20 to maximum damage)
Rooks
Invader
8 | 0
Any tips on how to solve the mana issues? Have the early set up going, headsman, barghests, windrunner, honorific gloves/belt, shroud royal some +1 rings +4 amulet etc, but mana is a real problem, not only on single target but in general.

Edit - After pausing your Belial video and checking stats, my mana related leech and regen stats are almost identical to yours, i think it's just sheer physical damage difference causing me to not sustain yet.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Rooks wrote:Any tips on how to solve the mana issues? Have the early set up going, headsman, barghests, windrunner, honorific gloves/belt, shroud royal some +1 rings +4 amulet etc, but mana is a real problem, not only on single target but in general.

Edit - After pausing your Belial video and checking stats, my mana related leech and regen stats are almost identical to yours, i think it's just sheer physical damage difference causing me to not sustain yet.

The only mana leech you need is the two charms that can give 5% each and your guccie.. and yes you will run out of mana on sertain bosses but mana reg should take care of that