PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
zulderacul wrote:I really liked your build,especialy the overall balance of survivability,clear speed and boss killing power among melee specs atm. Ive decided to go abit differently tho and kinda build over your idea as insparation with the intention of pushing this build to insane scale with 'Azurewrath' based itemizations and i can say that it came up absolutely fantastic. So far those are the numbers ive managed to reach and there is still room for few more improvements but the min-maxing is not that much worth beyond that point i believe : Image Image Second picture is with lvl 30 Veneration + Blood Fury as "few seconds of boss killing buff to dps" when focused on farming ubers.

Dont want to burst your bubble :) and yes this sure is nice.. but having to invest in a
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 130
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
100% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon
Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 0.9
You Cannot Deal Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage
40% Chance to cast level 30 Azure Orb on Melee Attack
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
-100% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
and a cherubim relic is out of reach for like 99,99% of the community :)

And sure with 23,3 vita you reach an amazing 18648 cold damage just from the weapon scaling with vita. But the numbers your showing means nothing. This build dose not scale of spell damage and the insane numbers your showing sadly means nothing when looking at what kind of damage this version of the build can do.

If you could post page 2 of d2stats when you have 23,3k vita would be great just to see how high your cold damage goes. Your version 100% has more elemental damage than any other version of the build that is for sure.

Would love to know how long it takes you to kill a boss like uldy, aka 50k AR is not great for a boss like him. But all in all a great way for a very very rich or insanly lucky person to have some fun :)
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
usling wrote:Dont want to burst your bubble :) and yes this sure is nice.. but having to invest in a
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Dexterity:
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

And sure with 23,3 vita you reach an amazing 18648 cold damage just from the weapon scaling with vita. But the numbers your showing means nothing. This build dose not scale of spell damage and the insane numbers your showing sadly means nothing when looking at what kind of damage this version of the build can do.

If you could post page 2 of d2stats when you have 23,3k vita would be great just to see how high your cold damage goes. Your version 100% has more elemental damage than any other version of the build that is for sure.

Would love to know how long it takes you to kill a boss like uldy, aka 50k AR is not great for a boss like him. But all in all a great way for a very very rich or insanly lucky person to have some fun :)

True what you say about spell dmg,ive read a bit more about elemental Azurewrath dmg scaling,gona replace Blood Fury as it scaled only the tooltip,and the tooltip dropped to 93k with Veneration. About Uldy, depends on how much movement/teleporting is involved from fight to fight but he dies in about a 1:00 min ,1:15 sec and yes atm im at 77% chance to hit him and working towards increasing the AR. In a funny note the build is capable of namelock Uldy and tank absolutely everything which he throws at me without any concern of dying. Would love to hear any more tips if u have in improvement of the build and here is it the d2stats screen fully buffed with Veneration on :
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
zulderacul wrote:
usling wrote:Dont want to burst your bubble :) and yes this sure is nice.. but having to invest in a
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Dexterity:
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)

True what you say about spell dmg,ive read a bit more about elemental Azurewrath dmg scaling,gona replace Blood Fury as it scaled only the tooltip,and the tooltip dropped to 93k with Veneration. About Uldy, depends on how much movement/teleporting is involved from fight to fight but he dies in about a 1:00 min ,1:15 sec and yes atm im at 77% chance to hit him and working towards increasing the AR. In a funny note the build is capable of namelock Uldy and tank absolutely everything which he throws at me without any concern of dying. Would love to hear any more tips if u have in improvement of the build and here is it the d2stats screen fully buffed with Veneration on :

Defo amazing damage and easy to hit cap on - cold resi :) Dont even want to know how much TG you had to use on weapon and relic :mrgreen:

A big part of me choosing the dex way is ofc having an insane amount of AR.. but even with close to 500k AR the new "bosses" for b0x farming only got like 93% chance to hit.. but nothing can beat the flat elemental damage of this. How is your life with 23,3k vita ? :mrgreen:

Please post your armory link.. I want to see everything :mrgreen:

At some point ill have to add both the fire version and this "new" vitality version of the build to the guide
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Just a fast reminder to anyone who still want to try out this build!

I still got some free items to give away!

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/uslingsoldgear
hwtchirino
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is it me or is cherubim damage trash? I made an offline char with edited stats and gg gear.

Result: my auto attack did significantly more damage than cherubim. Pretty much any attack skill, such as retaliate, did more damage. It made me ask myself, Why am I using this trash skill?
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
hwtchirino wrote:Is it me or is cherubim damage trash? I made an offline char with edited stats and gg gear.

Result: my auto attack did significantly more damage than cherubim. Pretty much any attack skill, such as retaliate, did more damage. It made me ask myself, Why am I using this trash skill?

I agree with you
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
hwtchirino wrote:Is it me or is cherubim damage trash? I made an offline char with edited stats and gg gear.

So you guys are dissapointed being melee,benefiting from melee devotion while having a range attack that auto target and kills everything around while you are having a nice sip of tea,not worrying of death with 450-650k defense,50% block and 20k hp with dex version,up to 60k hp with azure version,and overall extremely useful skill in high labs where mobs sometimes are clogged in a room and clearing that with "real melee skill type of - come closer daddy" might cause your death faster than you can blink,sure other melee skills can do it,but i hardly doubt it will be that much easy going and chill as cherrubim.
hwtchirino
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
That's not my point. I already told you I tested the skill offline with edited (ie Hacked) stats and gg gear. I went into a t10 lab and spammed cherubim while all the mobs laughed in my face as I tickled their buttholes.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
hwtchirino wrote:That's not my point. I already told you I tested the skill offline with edited (ie Hacked) stats and gg gear. I went into a t10 lab and spammed cherubim while all the mobs laughed in my face as I tickled their buttholes.

I am in no way a fan of labs.. but I have done t8-9 runs just to test and it was just fine. But remember cherubim is a clear skill while single target damage comes from divine judgment. Its ofc hard for me to say what gear you tested or how t10 is sins I have not been there myself. But overall this build does decent damage. And yes its not the fastest farmer or the fastest boss killer. But it is the only "melee range build" and on a personal note its my favorite build. Would the build die if melee devotion would be taken away... not at all... But would make us not as tanky ofc.
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
hwtchirino wrote:That's not my point. I already told you I tested the skill offline with edited (ie Hacked) stats and gg gear. I went into a t10 lab and spammed cherubim while all the mobs laughed in my face as I tickled their buttholes.

I dont know what version of median xl are you playing,but i have bis fully MO-ed 'azurewrath' build gear and im doing high labs without any problems at all. The only issue i had is lower attack rating,tho once i fixed it above 100k it was all fine. Im begining to wonder that you use cherubim for single target because if u do so, then yea bosses will die verry slow,while trash mobs are no issue whatsoever and as Usling said - divine judgement is the "boss killer" but again for t10 labs, you gotta aim to have at least 100k attack rating.