PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Here is a link to all my old palazon gear (patch 2.1)

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/uslingsoldgear

If anyone wants to upgrade their gear or just try it out for the first time!

I am giving away my old gear.

The only thing I ask is you got the level needed for the items you want.

Please only message me on discord

Usling#8951
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
if you still have the eth Angel Star and Candlewake I would be interested, gonna message you on discord
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
IronMan wrote:if you still have the eth Angel Star and Candlewake I would be interested, gonna message you on discord

Think so yes :)
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Idol of Stars
Idol of Stars
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+14 to Strength
+14 to Dexterity
+10 to Energy
+10 Required Level
gives me 75 dex atm.

10K+ DEX DREAM IS ALIVE :pop: :pop: :pop:
Edited by usling 2 years.
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thx for the build guide. I have been playing this build this league, and with my holiday vacation I want to push further than I ever have in Median. I have a couple questions:

-When do you transition to the tri-ele build? I am 135 with most charms and I just transitioned to tri-ele and my sustain was so bad I couldn't do Fautz, so I transitioned back to phy.
-Are there ubers that are better suited for the different versions of the build?
-Is tri-ele build just for lab?
-Do you have to wait for dominions before you make the crystal sword?
-Should I wait until I have all the gear MOed with Idol of Stars before using it?

Any guidance you could provide on how to handle Scoglen and labs would be appreciated. :)
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
TechC wrote:Thx for the build guide. I have been playing this build this league, and with my holiday vacation I want to push further than I ever have in Median. I have a couple questions:

-When do you transition to the tri-ele build? I am 135 with most charms and I just transitioned to tri-ele and my sustain was so bad I couldn't do Fautz, so I transitioned back to phy.
-Are there ubers that are better suited for the different versions of the build?
-Is tri-ele build just for lab?
-Do you have to wait for dominions before you make the crystal sword?
-Should I wait until I have all the gear MOed with Idol of Stars before using it?

Any guidance you could provide on how to handle Scoglen and labs would be appreciated. :)

Sounds super wired... can you link your profile where you have elemental version gear on? I never had any problems what so ever in fautz or scosglen with ele version at all. I swapped over when I had the gear and idol of stars is in no way needed to make it work. I used Zol rw with and without effigys... both worked just fine.. in fact the difference is smaller than id like to admit. When it comes to ubers.. the only difference is ele version has way more damage.
Darkeclipsee
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi! Thanks for the guide, I'm wondering why is divine judgement the dump as I don't feel like I'll be using it at all? Is there some hidden benefits? Should I just use it? I feel like the extra skill points would be better invested in either spark of hope or another buff or woudn't it?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Darkeclipsee wrote:Hi! Thanks for the guide, I'm wondering why is divine judgement the dump as I don't feel like I'll be using it at all? Is there some hidden benefits? Should I just use it? I feel like the extra skill points would be better invested in either spark of hope or another buff or woudn't it?

DJ is our single target attack skill. I use it quite a lot. Last season I dumped points into Veneration of justice for more vitality/energy. But now Hellfire armor only scales innate ele damage from dex/str. Dumping more points in Spark of hope after getting 60% movement speed dosent make much sens, as long as you got the breakpoints you need. So I just went with DJ for some more magic damage for some single target fun.
Darkeclipsee
Destroyer
6 | 0
usling wrote:
Darkeclipsee wrote:Hi! Thanks for the guide, I'm wondering why is divine judgement the dump as I don't feel like I'll be using it at all? Is there some hidden benefits? Should I just use it? I feel like the extra skill points would be better invested in either spark of hope or another buff or woudn't it?

DJ is our single target attack skill. I use it quite a lot. Last season I dumped points into Veneration of justice for more vitality/energy. But now Hellfire armor only scales innate ele damage from dex/str. Dumping more points in Spark of hope after getting 60% movement speed dosent make much sens, as long as you got the breakpoints you need. So I just went with DJ for some more magic damage for some single target fun.

Ohhhh.. I didnt know DJ was our singletarget/boss killer... It'll prob provide me with the sustain I lack against boss..!
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Darkeclipsee wrote:
usling wrote:

Ohhhh.. I didnt know DJ was our singletarget/boss killer... It'll prob provide me with the sustain I lack against boss..!

I never had any sustain problems with any variation of this build no matter if its starter gear or endgame :) but again yes there is only so much you can get from looking at the guide.