PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?
User avatar
usling
Gravedigger
185 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Bijousek wrote:Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?


yes thats what I would normaly use... cba the umo bullshit anyways :)
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
usling wrote:
Bijousek wrote:Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?


yes thats what I would normaly use... cba the umo bullshit anyways :)


Thanks for info and very good guide :) I play now 4 weeks.Median its cool! I try Necro,Sorc but pally is Pally...

Btw i am now only 7k dex,now make pure dex wormhole and make some charms.still dont understand where do you take 10,5k :shock: dex ok Fel runes but its too much diference? BTW its too other buff? or only shamanka? You have on the videos Buffs I don't know

https://median-xl.com/char/Prdladin its all ok in my build? Or some advice? :idea:

sry to my bad eng :oops:

Image
Image
Fululf
Azure Drake
172 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hep
As far as I can see your build looks good. There are still things to work on, for example Fel runes as u mentioned (unless u prefer to focus more on max res for labs). Also, I can't seem to find a Sleep charm on your character, which can give u 15% all attributes if u cube it with triune trophy (or even 30% all attributes if u cube with awakening armor and 2 triune). And if u just want to stack extra dex, u can also use royal circ instead of witch hunter as it provides more % dex.
Maybe usling got some others tips as I haven't done the full dex scale build, as I played adjudicator-build in previous versions and stacking str and fire dmg/pierce. (:
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Fululf wrote:Hep
As far as I can see your build looks good. There are still things to work on, for example Fel runes as u mentioned (unless u prefer to focus more on max res for labs). Also, I can't seem to find a Sleep charm on your character, which can give u 15% all attributes if u cube it with triune trophy (or even 30% all attributes if u cube with awakening armor and 2 triune). And if u just want to stack extra dex, u can also use royal circ instead of witch hunter as it provides more % dex.
Maybe usling got some others tips as I haven't done the full dex scale build, as I played adjudicator-build in previous versions and stacking str and fire dmg/pierce. (:


Yes dont have sleep :/ i died 30x and no no no :D Same Lazarus

Lab i go with Witchhunter +resist gems.Yes gems for resist its minus to damage .I do now tier 6 lab +- medium clearspeed.
IronMan
Cultist
24 | 0
Heyho
Have been crafting some jewels and got multiple that looked like this:
-10 all stats
-50 Life
-50% AR
-sometimes with another useful stat like some res or similar

Can i safely just reroll those jewels? And does someone know roughly how much more dexterity you get from +2% dex vs. 5 all att in end game gear?
User avatar
usling
Gravedigger
185 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
IronMan wrote:Heyho
Have been crafting some jewels and got multiple that looked like this:
-10 all stats
-50 Life
-50% AR
-sometimes with another useful stat like some res or similar

Can i safely just reroll those jewels? And does someone know roughly how much more dexterity you get from +2% dex vs. 5 all att in end game gear?


Hello there

well its kinda easy to see isent it ? :) get a 2% dex jewel.. see how much dex you get ^^ and then compare.

But lets go over your jewel... 50% AR (100% useless) you got all the AR in the world if you play the dex ele version and dont need more AR. 50 life sure is nice, tho again remember this Dex is your damage scaling from Dawn weapon into cold flat elemental damage.

So yes it ofc depends on where you are with the toon you play and what kind of gear/stats you got.. but the build scales pure dex for damage so not using 2% jewels when crafting Dawn or Zohar is not very smart.

Other open slots, ofc depending on what your doing 7% dex rune is the way to go.. and if doing later content it could be you need some gems to get max resist.

So to answer your question... YES you should reroll jewels if they dont have 2% dex :)
IronMan
Cultist
24 | 0
Thank you very much for the quick answer.

If I'm not stupid the more %dex you get the higher the relative value of flat dex should be. Wasn't sure if maybe flat dex would overtake %dex with full dex cycle / 7% dex runes in sockets / Henchmen 3set / etc.
In that case, I would rather have crafted with late game gear in mind so I don't have to remake the RWs & craft more jewels later.

So, would you say this is an accurate priority list for the stats on jewels for this build?
- 5 AAT & 2% Dex as must haves
- combat speeds for breakpoints if needed
- +Life for harder content maybe
- w/e luxury stats happen to roll (Exp / MF / Resists)
User avatar
usling
Gravedigger
185 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
IronMan wrote:Thank you very much for the quick answer.

If I'm not stupid the more %dex you get the higher the relative value of flat dex should be. Wasn't sure if maybe flat dex would overtake %dex with full dex cycle / 7% dex runes in sockets / Henchmen 3set / etc.
In that case, I would rather have crafted with late game gear in mind so I don't have to remake the RWs & craft more jewels later.

So, would you say this is an accurate priority list for the stats on jewels for this build?
- 5 AAT & 2% Dex as must haves
- combat speeds for breakpoints if needed
- +Life for harder content maybe
- w/e luxury stats happen to roll (Exp / MF / Resists)


Whatever your personal goals is.. that is ofc up to you :) to me the 2% dex is just the benchmark as stacking dex is the thing you do for this version of palazon.